Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:22 pm

hey hey man they are just messing with you, I dont think anyone is hurt by your your driving we are all just amazed at how good it its. You have a real talent there man and everyone is just impressed at how good you are at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Sorry, Mac. What I meant is I've heard that in public lobbies people tend to get kicked if they're significantly faster than the other drivers there. I've never actually seen that happen or done it myself. I'm not advocating removing you from the series either. I want you to compete at your best. It gives me something to shoot for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Sorry for jumping on that comment. Just took it the wrong way. I see where your coming from though. Truthfully I won't be able to run that many races in the series because i have some conflicts with other stuff. But I definatly enjoyed the experience as it was my first race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 pm

This reminds me mac, I threw the replay of last night on my SF and I was talking to Ugitsome while he watched it, after he got done laughing at me he is like "wow man this Mac show can drive dude", its not just us man you really are very good at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 pm

yeh i have seen people in LEADERBOARD cars be kicked out of public lobbys aswell probley because people running other cars dont have much of a chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:33 pm

ya i see where Mako is coming from. But in this case most of us are all running LB cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:36 pm

i think thay should evan it up and have no lb cars i think that would be a great race????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:39 pm

roper2756 wrote:
yeh i have seen people in LEADERBOARD cars be kicked out of public lobbys aswell probley because people running other cars dont have much of a chance

Its no LB car in my hands lol, go watch the replay on my storefront for a good laugh at my driving roper. Nobody is gonna beleive me but I didnt know the subie was a LB car, honestly I didnt know there was a B class until this series lol because who cares when its lower than A lol. BTW roper you did a bang up job on this chevelle 2:23 round sedona which is great for this car man Im super impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:15 pm

roper2756 wrote:
i think thay should evan it up and have no lb cars i think that would be a great race????

that or make it Audi's Subaru's and Golf's

Audi's Subaru's and Golf's oh my , Audi's Subaru's and Golf's ho my ,we're off to see the wizard ......
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Personally, I enjoyed mixing it up a little farther back. How boring would it be to be Mac Show and just run away with it........(just trying to make myself feel better Mac). You did a great job.

Hey, let's give it up for awareofnow too as he got out in second and pretty much cruised as well.

I had at least 3 big mistakes and a lot of us "had our moments". By and large, with as close as it was most of the race between me, Kaz, Branham and Dom, there was some basic contact, but everyone used pretty good patience and backed off to prevent any disasters. I know there were several times when I was in a passing position, but shut it down because it most likely would have been a problem forcing it in.

In the end, everyone has to realize this is NOT real! It is video gaming and FLR was created to run as clean as possible, but everyone wants to do well as long is they are smart about things. It is hard to see much when racing cockpit (as I do), so communication was and is key. I hope I was good with mine.

I had a blast and so what, I finished third. I'm sure I might finish worse than that, but it is still fun. Let's keep it going! Can't wait for next Wednesday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 pm

I still remember turn 6 where we had that taledega nights moment where I slingshotted ya onto the straight and your were yelling "SHAKE AND BAKE!".
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm remembering the turn where you said "inside" and I was already sideways....hmmm, how did that come to be Smile

But, you backed off and gave me credit for a good save...........so, it's all good man! No worries.

SHAKE IT AND BAKE IT BABY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey, thanks for the shoutout Metzkill1. I ended up watching the replay from Dom's car because all of the real action was in that pack with you guys : ) I'm feeling the late night today at work, but it was totally worth it. Can't wait to race with you guys again next Wednesday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 pm

roper2756 wrote:

Too late now, the tune on both porsches is solid and dominates in the pub lobbies, but the finish might as well of been scripted yesterday in the EU race. ;\
Oh well I suppose, maybe friday will be a bit different with the caymen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 pm

The Mac Show wrote:
Well I'm sorry that I had that good of a race last night. But to be told I'd be kicked out of a public lobby.... I can't help but to be feel offended. I don't think i did anything wrong except run a good race. I defenatly don't have to run the races if that's the feeling of everyone.

As far as I am concerned, I relish the challenge of trying to get close to your times in future races. (Notice I said close and not beat Smile )

Honestly anything can happen in a race, the tables can turn very quickly over the course of 15 laps.

All results have been posted HERE Although some times are under review and thus some times may be subject to change.

Will post updates as soon as possible.

DK
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Dude - That is a lot of data, math calculations, and all around information to keep track of. I don't know what to say.....Thanks for all your efforts DK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:45 pm

MARSALLclan wrote:
roper2756 wrote:

that or make it Audi's Subaru's and Golf's

Audi's Subaru's and Golf's oh my , Audi's Subaru's and Golf's ho my ,we're off to see the wizard ......

I'm skipping down the yellow brick road with my ms wheel. :-) LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Metzkill1 wrote:
Dude - That is a lot of data, math calculations, and all around information to keep track of. I don't know what to say.....Thanks for all your efforts DK!

Thanks for the kind comment Metz, its much appreciated. It's comments like this and the ones I recieved in the lobby that makes all of this worth while. As for the stats, there are more to come... such as timezone based performace stats, EU vs US/AU (nothing that will impact the series, just stats for reference).

Again, thanks guys for how you all conducted yourselves in both the lobbies and races, it was a pleasure to take part in both lobbies.

Here's looking to Friday's A Class events. Smile

DK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks DK.

None of this is possible without you and for that you have the utmost respect in this community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:56 am

Hey DK just a heads up on the drivers rave time results page for this you have it as Killer Kaz 3 when I think it shuld be Metal Kaz 3 Razz figuered youd notice bt id just give ya a heads up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:05 am

Cheers for setting this up DK and keeping on top of it, now all you need to do is sort out your downshifting to keep the engine alive for the 15 laps.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:24 am

Killer Kaz wrote:
Hey DK just a heads up on the drivers rave time results page for this you have it as Killer Kaz 3 when I think it shuld be Metal Kaz 3 Razz figuered youd notice bt id just give ya a heads up

Thanks Kaz, this comes from not enough sleep, this week. Thanks Smile

Senatorjenkins wrote:
Cheers for setting this up DK and keeping on top of it, now all you need to do is sort out your downshifting to keep the engine alive for the 15 laps.....

Ain't that the truth Smile Blowing your engine 2 or 3 laps from the end wasn't my idea of a perfect race. Smile

Lastly to all drivers that took part on Wednesday, please for the next race ensure that your pit entry and exits adhere to the rules. I will give people the benefit of the doubt this week, but from next week penalties will be imposed.

DK

Last edited by DK Rahne on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Sleep deprivation!!! Thanks Metz!!)
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:18 am

Quote :
Lastly to all drivers that took part on Wednesday, please for the next race ensure that your pit exits and exits adhere to the rules. I will give people the benefit of the doubt this week, but from next week penalties will be imposed.

Again, DK is very sleep deprived! I think he means above - pit ENTRY and pit EXIT.

Got your back man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:16 am

I was guilty of cutting the pit exit faster than I should have, but I don't think it was by much. Sorry about that. That dotted line was at the very last minute at Mugello. I believe Metzkill1 actually drove into the grass a bit waiting for the solid line to end. I think I'll practice the next pit offline just to be sure I've got it down right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 am

yes i agree. I waited for the solid line to end and then quickly relaized the road was ending and had to swerve onto the track. Its a tricky one. Hopefully the other tracks arent like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next