Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:52 am

After a team has announced that they are leaving FLR, Saltine leaves the boards up for 24 hours. It look thats this occurred in the period when you were offline.

That being said though, I can only assume that Saltine thought that each member of VTR would be notified by PM.

It's sad the way things have played out lately, and unfortunately there seems to be many that I consider as casualties. All we can do is try and move forward.

Feel free Kaz to continue to race if you are able.

DK
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:24 pm

i was online for awhile, and i dont know if its still on for tonight but its 9:30 here so im calling it a night on the ws. friends r taking me out. anyway, sorry! i just dont see anyone involved in a class online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 am

I must apologise for my absence last night. I suffered complete loss of my internet around 6 - 7 hours ago. I worked with my ISP for around an hour to get my internet connection back up and running to no avail.

I was however notified that my connection would be back to where it should be by the morning in the UK.

Things are all back to normal. I will send out XBL messages to let everyone know what went on. I will also be informing people of re-scheduling the race.

Again, please accept my apologies.

DK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 pm

YEAAHHH I can race....as long as its not tomorrow that is lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7