Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:53 am

A Question for DK...

Will TGR be continuing? I deeply hope so as you guys are quiet fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 am

Yep TGR will still be taking part. Smile

DK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:05 am

Excellent news Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 am

Glad to se my question answered before i posted it. If the is still a B class race tonight i will still be driving (prob in last place but im ok with that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 pm

AAM as a team is pulling out of the Series, A team vote was taken and the decision was made tuesday i just havn't had the time with my work schedule to get it posted. Many things factored into this and having team members opt out on there own didn't help matters much either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm

You can pull the tema out if you like fail, but im going to continue on.
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:46 pm

GibberMD wrote:
You can pull the tema out if you like fail, but im going to continue on.

good...i gotta try and keep up with your audi Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Right due to problems over the past few days. The seris was put on hold unfortunately, again I apologise for this, but I have no control over the pulling out of teams and / or drivers.

I know you all want to race (as well as i do) but within the past week a combination of factors have quite simply turned things on there head.

Seeing that you continue to show an interest in participating in this series and so do a few others, I will have to re-work lobbies and any subsequent points that are to be allocated for races, team times etc.

I will be appraoching VTR drivers shortly to find out whether they actually want to continue to race as soon as I know.

Right, quickly what I am proposing so you all know where you stand.

It looks now the only options are as follows due to lobby contraints as well as reduced drivers.

1. Reduced team driver allocation to a maximum of 2 per class race. (As discussed with Metz).
2. Both the EU lobby and US lobby will be combined.
3. Total team race time will now be taken from both lobbies. i will post more details on this a little later.
4. If needed will have to rework some aspects of race point allocation.
5. Looking at re-scheduling the B Class race for Saturday night if everyone is in agreement.

I am in the process of doing this now and as I said will contact VTR drivers shortly.

Lastly, I have to say, if this is your first experience of a series I have put together then please know that this is not the way I run things. Any series I have ran before has always gone to plan when it was supposed to.

Again and I can't stress this enough, how sorry I am for teams and it's members to be messed around like this. I am determined to get this series past the problems of the past week and finish what we all started.

My apologies DK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 pm

just let me know when it is back and running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:41 pm

I can't really speak for all of VTR and I'm not sure what we'll decide to do in order to cut down to 2 members... But I know I'm still in if VTR wants me to represent. Other than that, I'm not completely sure if I'll be able to handle Saturdays or not seeing as this is usually my "night out." But I'll see what I can work out. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Metal Kaz 3 wrote:
I can't really speak for all of VTR and I'm not sure what we'll decide to do in order to cut down to 2 members... But I know I'm still in if VTR wants me to represent. Other than that, I'm not completely sure if I'll be able to handle Saturdays or not seeing as this is usually my "night out." But I'll see what I can work out. Smile

It's only Saturday this week for the B Class Kaz, back to normal next week.

Also despite the fact that I have now seem to have been added to VTR (Just awaiting my app to be updated). I registered to the Series as a TGR driver and will continue to race under that for the duration of the series, to avoid any further complications.

DK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 pm

DK Rahne wrote:
Metal Kaz 3 wrote:

It's only Saturday this week for the B Class Kaz, back to normal next week.

Also despite the fact that I have now seem to have been added to VTR (Just awaiting my app to be updated). I registered to the Series as a TGR driver and will continue to race under that for the duration of the series, to avoid any further complications.

DK

You just wanna keep Tony's points...

Razz

Kidding DK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Dammit Alpha!! nothing ever gets past you *shakes fist* Very Happy

DK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:44 pm

DK Rahne wrote:

DK

Haha, I know this is gona sound, weird, maybe even creepy.

But its good to see you relaxed (I dont mean that in a derogatory way, but this is a welcome change from you having to cope with the situations of this community. No disrespect whatsoever good sir)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 pm

CommandAlpha12 wrote:
DK Rahne wrote:

DK

But its good to see you relaxed (I dont mean that in a derogatory way, but this is a welcome change from you having to cope with the situations of this community. No disrespect whatsoever good sir)

None taken, I know exactly what you mean. Smile

DK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 pm

DK Rahne wrote:
CommandAlpha12 wrote:
DK Rahne wrote:

DK

DK

May I ask why on Earth are you still AWAKE?

It has to be, what close to 3 AM over there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:03 am

is A class running at 10 tomorrow then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:05 am

CommandAlpha12 wrote:
DK Rahne wrote:
CommandAlpha12 wrote:
DK Rahne wrote:

DK

DK

May I ask why on Earth are you still AWAKE?

It has to be, what close to 3 AM over there?

Yup, it is. Several things to sort out concerning the world Series. Put off some work this week so catching up also (work from home).

I also sleep funny hours, so its not unusual for me to be up this late.

DK

Last edited by DK Rahne on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:05 am

hoover1993 wrote:
is A class running at 10 tomorrow then?

Yes it is Hoover Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:06 am

alright sweet and god to see your back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 am

On that note DK, without trying to sound intrusive, feel free to shoot any PMs or Msgs about any tournaments or help with anything.

I dont want to "steal" any credit or creative juices from you, but I don't want you to drain yourself.

Organization, review, advice/opinion, whatever it may be, I'm free to give.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks Hoover Smile Thanks Alpha I will most likely take you up on that offer Smile

DK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 am

hoover1993 wrote:
alright sweet and god to see your back

I would always welcome the chance to work with God.

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 am

A class still on for Friday and B class has been pushed to Saturday, at the usual time, then everything back to normal next week?
Just makin' sure I've got this straight.
Correct me if I'm wrong, heh, I don't want to miss a race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.   FLR World Series Discussion and Comments. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR World Series Discussion and Comments.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next