Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results

Go down 
+4
turtletime74
Marxist Llama
EZT MAKO 6669
Retpetty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Sure, but after thinking about it some more, I think the Shelby is out - not going to be worth your time/money to build it just to realize what we already know - it won't compete. I'll send you and Fail the '70 tune. If there is a way to make the Shelby work, I'll let you know, but at this point we'll just move forward without including it.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

ok no worries. Smile try and get some testing in with it this weekend Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm

I was thinking about running the Boss 302, but I think it probably would be better to stick to the original tunes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Stevil have you gifted me the tune would like to adjust it a little for my style and get a little practice in, also will there be any practice sessions before the first race?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm in and would like a tune for '73 pontiac sd455
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Here's who I have currently running. I haven't gifted the tunes and I apologize, I will sound them out today.

Fail: 70 Boss 429 Mustang
RetPetty: 70 Boss 429 Mustang
Llama: 73 SD455 Trans Am
Turtletime: 73 SD455 Trans Am
Pagan: 69 440 Charger
Stevil: 67 427 Corvette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm

after watching the shoutbox with one of the FvCvD series having so many bad starts was wondering if you considered doing our MSM style rolling starts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Absolutely, I'm open to any suggestions that will make for better racing with fewer incidents. We'll plan on doing the rolling starts, as I feel they do cut down on incidents.

(Speaking of incidents, did you happen to notice where the lag issues took place in the Ferrari race? All the replays showed some crazy cornbeef too - like your car totaled, my car literally 1000 ft in the air and then stuck in the ground - although I never had a scratch. That track is cursed, given that another "incident" took place in the exact same spot. Hmmm, makes you wonder.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:44 pm

lol yea now that you mention it that place does ring a bell with lag and another incident
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm

good to see we aren't going there although it is a track i tend to run a lot
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 pm

So to clarify (forgive me, I'm new), we're running with a set list of parts, and a set tune, and the only thing that we can alter (or should, scouts honor) is the tire pressure, and the gearing?

If this is how it is, and I'm not too late, I'll definitely sign up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 pm

That's correct. I'll send you the tune for the car you want to run. The only things you can "tune" are tire pressure and final drive ratio, as all other parts are non-adjustable. Would love to have you join us, just let me know what car you'd like to run.
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Stevil1399,

Pick one at random for me. I'm open to anything, and its impossible for me to choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 pm

I'll join in as well. I will look at the cars in a bit and let you know which I want.
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Actually I can't join in. Too much going on, family stuff. I could possibly if the races were shorter, but I don't think I can. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Is it too late to sign up? I checked the dates and all but a couple will work for me due to summer camps and stuff but for the most part it's at a date and time I can make.

Something about racing boats on twisty tracks made for superlight sports cars makes me smile. Gives me an excuse to race to get some more credits as well, as my supply is dwindling again!

If this is still open I'll take the 1967 Corvette Stingray Very Happy Love that car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Stevil1399,

I would like to run the 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS-454.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:26 pm

HI BILLY MAYS HERE!

Haha, just kidding. I would love to take place in this race, my challenger has been begging for me to race it haha. All these GT european cars have made it sit there collecting dust.

So yes, I will be racing the 70' Dodge Challenger and I should be able to make all the races (8:30 my time).
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:33 pm

hey stevil did you get a chance to gift the tunes out?

just got my mustang and hoped to get some testing done this weekend with it.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 am

I thought i missed the first race. but if it doesnt start till next week. id like to get back in on this.

So the shelby is out?

If so i will run the Boss....

I have a shelby and it is competative. not sure if it would be with that tune, but i have driven it in the B hoppers and won with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Drivers and cars have been updated in the 1st post.
Llama, no problem, sorry you can't make the races, if you'd like to just run in a couple for fun if you have time, let me know. Sallymac, 8Eleven and Billy_Mayes, I got you all down with your cars. Rumplexxxskin - I put you down for the Baracuda, if you'd like to run something different, just let me know - I picked that because it's a good contender.
Savage, yea the Shelby is out based on the tunes, but the Boss is defintely strong and I'll send that tune over today.
RetPetty, I didn't get the tunes out, but I promise to today at lunch, was just trying to sort out who was running what.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:15 pm

This should make for a fun race, looks like everyone's running different cars for the most part. Will be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm

kool thanks.

Is this a just for fun race? Is there any CR to win? if so whats the entry fee?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm

3 Fords, all 70's Boss
2 Chevy's, 2 different cars
2 Dodge's. 2 different cars
2 Pontiac, 2 different cars
1 Plymouth

All the makes are represented and only repeat car is the Boss mustang
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 pm

hate to say it but i think i will have to drop outta this challenge. weekday races are real tough for me to do now my schedules changed.

sorry stevil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next