Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]

Go down 
+3
Metzkill1
Toasterr x
Rockon2dawn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:59 am

Retpetty, can you make the time any earlier? say 7 or 8? Its fine if you can't, would just be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:41 am

The earlier the better for me.
But if it starts between 5 and 10pm GMT it's good for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:19 am

9pm is fine for me. Will put me in 7am Sunday morning, which is ok.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:33 am

7pm or 8pm GMT would work too if that helps rockon2dawn Smile
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:00 am

Thanks retpetty, it might.
Captain Sman: I take it 8pm would be pushing it a bit too much then cause it would be 6am for you, i don't expect you to get up that early! Razz

It looks like the its the 29th @ 9pm, everyone ok with that?
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Did I read that right??? 1:41??? Monkeyfish... TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

Anyway, lol to update on RSR so far the benchmark is 2:00 on the dot for the M3
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:25 pm

29th @ 9pm is fine with me. be there with the MSM custom tuned and painted BMW M3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:00 am

Ok guys, keep in mind its 9pm GMT+0
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm

May 29th is a Saturday, right?

Just checking.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:18 am

Yes it is a Saturday Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Sweet, can't wait
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Same Razz Will be great to see who the best team in FLR are (in speed terms ofc).
Remember to have your standby ready in-cause one of your members pulls out for some reason :/
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Good luck to everybody involved! I'll message squid and jonny later to check that the tunes are ok for them!
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Hey guys, iv'e revamped the point system to make it more competitive, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:56 pm

looks good to me, 1 question though, how is the grid going to be decided? we having quali session before the main race or will it just be random?
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Its impossible to chose who starts where, Unless we run a race before hand, but that will just complicate things up. I reckon its best just to make it random.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm

works for me, was just curious as i hadnt seen it mentioned Smile
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Yeah sure Razz before i realised that i actually used a random number generator to get the grid ordering Razz Then i realised there was no point and it looked bias seen as EUR came out first in the pic Razz
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:43 pm

oh and whos hosting each lobby so we can add them prior to race day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Sorry for the delay, 8pm would be ok too. If I can get up for the football I can get up for Forza Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:33 pm

9pm GMT +0 is approxiametely 2 pm my time which is Central American time I think.

And it's going to be the 29th correct? I'll have to check my schedule at the end of the week to make sure that this will be ok for me, if not I'll have to bring in another driver.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Yes although we now have the choice of 8pm GMT+0 as it seems to suit best..

So you got the choice guys

it is going to be on the 29th! of May
either 8pm OR 9pm > GMT+0 < So please people tell me what suits best??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:31 pm

I will prefer 8 actually, get it done before the kids get up and start distracting me.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:49 am

ok, cheers m8 Razz makes sense, what about everyone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:44 am

8PM is best for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next