Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]

Go down 
+3
Metzkill1
Toasterr x
Rockon2dawn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:20 am

I don't think MCE is active enough to get into this race. Good luck with your race though.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Dam :/ ok, that's one down Sad
I think USAF might be entering in Lobby B but i'm not sure about Lobby A.
Not sure if APM can make it, Depends on the times, will try to get them in it though, as soon as I get information From USAF and EUR finishes its time trial (tomorrow is the last day) i will start discussing date/times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:11 am

rockon2dawn wrote:
Not sure if APM can make it,

Yeah, sorry mate, will depend on day/time. So far the response from my team hasn't been great, so looks like I may be the only rep if the day/time is right. Is it a problem if we only have one driver from our team?
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:31 am

No, one racer is fine Smile I will try to negotiate times, what times would best suit you?
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:47 pm

And does any of the Teams want to start posting Benchmark times? Or are you just wanting it to be a surprise? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:32 am

sorry your probably sick of my pms so i ended up running a 1.57 with the BMW so disregard the other time and i also sent you momkeys thanks rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:37 am

got a 1.51 in my bmw round bugatti
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Niff, why are you racing the BMW round bugatti?
The BMW is round Mugello and the Corvette is round Bugatti Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm

because im clearly blind and connet read apparently
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:42 pm

I'm confused now lol.

I'm on a school computer and can't view the chat box, but by reading the first post i guess that the vette is for lobby A again?
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Yes it was causing too much confusion, everything is as it was before. Sorry for any confusion :/
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Ah, I see.

Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like I'm the M3 guy then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:57 am

rockon2dawn wrote:
No, one racer is fine Smile I will try to negotiate times, what times would best suit you?

Our preference I think would be Fri or Sat night your time.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Ok, that sounds good, was going to make it Friday or Saturday night anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:47 pm

OK guys, time for dates... 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th or 29th.
Please all drivers post the dates that do NOT work for them please.
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:55 pm

22nd, depends on what time, if after noon then no

28th, same as above, if before 10 pm then no, I'm arriving from NYC around that time and then have to get settled back in so likely I won't be online at all
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:20 pm

cant make it any of the fridays or this saturday as MSM have a gt3 race scheduled. other saturdays are fine with me depending on time that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:27 pm

14th is bad for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:43 pm

aside the 14th and the 15th i should be good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:03 pm

I can't do 14th, 15th or 21st.

Apart from them i should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:20 pm

29th seems the only free date so far, everyone happy with that?
Time next, what times (IN GMT+0 Please) can everyone MAKE it.
Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:55 pm

I'm happy with that.

Times are flexible. Basically any time from 2 PM GMT 0 to 3AM on the 30th GMT 0 (9 am to 10 pm GMT -5, in case I got those calculations wrong)

I can get my cornbeef out of bed earlier if need be
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm

9pm GMT till 12pm GMT works for me
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:29 am

Ok guys how does 9pm sound?
I need to make sure it will work for the people in GMT +10 also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:53 am

9pm should work for me, although the earlier the better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next