Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]

Go down 
+3
Metzkill1
Toasterr x
Rockon2dawn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:15 am

Okay, apparently I do not think that team USAF will be racing in this race because none of the members have responded to any of my PM's or responded in my topic section for our team.

So, once again, USAF will not be participating in this event.

Please accept this apology,
CJ
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:42 am

Ah dam, well that's two teams out, sorry to hear CJ.
Sure you don't want to race yourself in one of the lobby's? Just for fun Razz You could be like a virgin racing team in F1, or you never know.. may even turn out to be like a Renault team Razz
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:51 am

Ok guys, i now need 2 people (one in lobby A and one in lobby B) who are racing with a GOOD internet speed who are willing to host the race.
All it does is require you to:
> Set up the lobby ( i will PM all the set instructions )
> Actually.. that's about it Razz

I will also need 2 Umpire's to make sure the racing stays clean and to reinforce the rules, it requires:
> Must be available on the 29th of May at 8pm GMT+0
> Must keep an eye out for rule breaking and cheating
> I will send a PM explaining what they have to do exactly

I would really appreciate the help guys.
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:27 am

Cmon guys i really need two people to host the lobbies and 2 people to umpire (if possible).
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:20 am

People.. i command you to respond! Razz
No help? ah well..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:40 am

I'll probably be in last place, so Ill have a good view of the racing in Lobby B Wink. If not I can review the replay if you want me to.

FYI Buldzin wont be able to make it so Retpetty is in the Vette now and I'm in the BMW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:10 am

What Angel said Smile

Sorry, something came up and I won't be in town this week end Sad
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:31 am

ah, no problem m8 Smile
Yeah i would be very grateful Angel if you could view the replay! Smile couldn't really made you umpire in the race, would be considered unfair..
Thanks Smile

Also are you willing to host the race? i will pm you instructions on how to set it up? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:37 am

I should be able to host it.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:30 am

Ok, cheers m8, expect a PM to be coming to you either tonight or tomorrow with instructions on how to set it up Razz
Thanks Smile

Still after one umpire, would do it myself.. but my xbox won't let me connect to the network! Sad big issues, trying to fix it though Razz

The Umpire would have to:
EITHER: spectate the race (preferred) OR watch the replay.
Would be appreciated very much Smile

Cheers guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:36 am

Got it
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:14 pm

i dont mind reviewing lobby b as umpire aslong as theres no objections. since im racing lobby a.

would just need the replay gifted to me after the race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:20 pm

I could review Lobby A's replay as well if you wanted me too, or would you prefer someone from a different team?
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:23 pm

prolly best if another team did else all the umpires would be MSM hehe.

i would host lobby a rockon but my internets been alittle crappy the last few days. have charter coming out on monday to sort my cable box as ive lost pretty much 80% of my channels and internets been jumping from decent to crappy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Happy to review either race, but just one please.
My connection is not ideal for hosting though.

In terms of reviewing, you have some rules/guidelines in terms of at least two wheels on the tarmac at all times, etc?
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Yes, the reviewers will be gifted info on how to what to look out for, not as strict as other competitions.. but still one or two things to look out for.
Would be grateful if one of the MSM members could review lobby A and if Captain Sman could review lobby B, also Captain Sman, are you racing in this?
Cheers guys!
Appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:50 pm

maybe i can do something? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:10 pm

I cannot host the race Saturday, my internet needs to be reset today and normally Ill have a lot of lag for a a few days after resetting it. You'll need to find someone else to host it. Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Triplel, you can review a race if you want, i will PM you about it tomorrow most likely.
Right.. so who can host this race then?
Lobby A:
Lobby B:

If you can host either PLEASE say Smile
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:49 pm

what are the rules on pitstop, it is a set window like laps 8-12 or something. couldnt see it stated any where
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

8-18 seems fine, pick out the best time to pit in accordance to your position and if you would come out in clean air, etc! Razz
Updated original post
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:59 pm

ok cool. but if you have to pit before then for say damage ro a turn 1 multicar pileup, does that count as your 1 necessary pitstop, or would you still need to pit between laps 8-18 also?

jsut wanna get the ruling clear thats all Smile
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Rolling Eyes In the chances of this happening, it WILL count as your pit stop, makes sense seen as you are damaged - will take longer to complete the lap to get fixed anyway, will update main post again Razz
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:12 pm

thanks rockon Smile
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:55 pm

do we have the details of whos hosting the lobbies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]   The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Race of the Teams - FLR's Finest [Results in!!]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next