Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results

Go down 
+4
turtletime74
Marxist Llama
EZT MAKO 6669
Retpetty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:22 pm

The race this Wednesday, the 28th has been changed from Mugello to SUNSET CLUB REVERSE, 30 LAPS.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Not that I'm not happy about the change, but why not Mugello?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 pm

short track, before the first race Stevil said the cars seemed to be better on the shorter tracks and said after the first race schedule might be changed a little and take the bigger tracks out

plus its believed by a few of us that Mugello is a cursed track
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:04 pm

That's why I said not that I'm not happy, lol. I hate Mugello. I just was curious.

Time to start hotlapping again! And remember whenever Dom says he think he can make a certain time, bet on him actually getting 5 seconds faster in the race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Just curious, anyone have times from the other lobby? (as in, the "top 4")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 pm

i should be able to make this weeks race. Sunset club reverse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm

**I'm still trying to get the times from the lobby I wasn't in, so I can figure out what place everyone came in. The replays stop when the car crosses the line and does not show time. I'm hoping someone has your times, otherwise that race won't count towards the series.**

On another note, the reason for the change is - what Fail said: Mugello is cursed. I've been involved in 2 MAJOR and 1 minor incidents in 3 diffferent races on the front straight before the 1st turn. Problem is - I had no damage to my car.
The last was the best. Ferrari S700 race. We're racing close and it's early on. Pagan is ahead of Fail, AoA and myself. Next thing you know, his car stops instantly from 150 mph and starts to move backwards up the track towards the 3 of us. It then ricochets to the sand on the far side of the 1st turn - about 1000ft. We barely miss him, but make it through and keep racing, while Pagan suffers engine, transmission and body damage. His replay shows the best wreck I've ever seen. I take out Fail, and total his car, another driver rolls multiple times, my car gets stuck in the groung so you can only see the roof and the sling-shots straight up until you can barely see it. Oh and AoA's car was bisected by and stuck in a concrete wall, meanwhile none of this happened to any of us, but that's what Pagan saw and he has the replay to prove it.
Just my personal opinion, but stay away from Mugello for "formal" race events. See you at Sunset Club Reverse on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Wont be there tomorrow...Have a game tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:21 pm

WHOOOOO go Sunset Club.

owait. I think the Vettes may have a tough time on that straight. They're built moreso for twisty tracks than any other muscle car, resulting in good launch speed but not so good after a while speed. I'm not complaining though xD

At least it's not f'n Road Atlanta. God I hate that track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 am

My total time was 37:28.162. At least that's what x8eleven read off, because I couldn't really see the numbers. I wrote down my time as he read it off.

Man, this circuit is going to be a recipe for accidents. It's very easy to lose control of the weight transfer as you go from left to right, or take too much speed into s long turn and put too much stress on the outside tires. I hope I can just stay clear of any sliding cars this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 am

Dont think there will be an incident actually
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am

There will be if there are 8 of us in this lobby.

The cars may all be similar, but close races in twists with heavy cornbeef muscle cars... Every car has its own roll, and I know the cornbeef of that Baracuda likes to swing wide when it can.

Don't be near it when it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Roger roger 10-4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:57 pm

i thought i signed up for this race but i cant find my post. i was just wondering if i coulds till participate in tonights race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:41 pm

BnF, did we talk once about a car that wasn't included in the series? I can't remember. Anyway, you're welcome to race, the cars available are the Charger, Challenger, GTO, Chevelle, Camaro (though I'd probably chose one of the others first) as well as the 2 Corvette's. Let me know which tune you'd like and I'll send it over this evening when I get to my Xbox.
Just a reminder, the only things adjustable on the setups are tire pres. and final drive ratio. Please do not add or remove any parts. The race starts at 9:30 EST with qualifying. Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Savage got the times for our lobby.

Order:

1. TURTLETIME74
2. SavageTheDragon
3. x 8Eleven
4. Dominic Mako

I started out in front. I gradually lost ground to Turtle and then Savage later on as I struggled for grip. Dom blew a transmission early on and had to pit, taking him out of the race sadly. I guess he didn't want to restart the race a third time lol. Uncontested, Turtle and Savage settled into their positions. Turtle also got the best lap.

The race took 2 tries. The first one was a DNF restart after I ran into the wall at the first turn and ruined my steering and transmission and shortly after, Dom took himself out while overtaking Savage - all in the first lap.

I'll write a longer write up tomorrow when I'm not so tired lol. This was definitely NOT my race xD

Last edited by x 8Eleven on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 pm

finishing times:

Turtle: 33.06.195
Savage: 33.21.427
8eleven: 33.33.680
Dom: 33.55.236

Correct me if anyone else got anything dif.

Good race all, sorry you blew the tranny Dom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Savage, you got me by 4 seconds lol. Good race Turtle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:58 am

Yeah, that was one of my worst races ever. For some reason, I thought this was at Sedona, so I hadn't practiced on this track AT ALL. Then I blew my engine out on the second lap and it just was a miserable 28 more laps after that. Even when I was able to finally pit, my gearing was so screwed up that I was hitting my rev limit about 3/4 down the front straight. I'm definitely bringing my A game for the next race to make up for this debacle.
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 am

Just a reminder to those that are racing.

If you're not last, don't do any goddamn donuts as you cross the finish line.

GREG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Anyone have the other lobbies results? ? ? ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 pm

I have the times from our lobby, just a quick question, did you guys have a mandatory pit in your race?
Also, does anyone have a replay up? I just want some pictures of Dom in the wall becuase it almost never happens.Smile Warning - he says he's going to have his A game for the next race so somebody better put some sugar in his gas tank or a banana up the tail pipe (Billy - keep it hetero), otherwise he may actually adjust his F.D.R. and we'll all be screwed.

Last edited by Stevil1399 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Stevil1399 wrote:
a banana up the tail pipe

LMAO!

I got the replay, I'll upload it now.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 pm

And yeah, we had a pit from laps 14 to 18 I think. Dom pitted on lap 14, Savage on 15 and me and Turtle both on lap 17.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Grazi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next