Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results

Go down 
+4
turtletime74
Marxist Llama
EZT MAKO 6669
Retpetty
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Empty
PostSubject: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:16 pm

edit

Last edited by Stevil1399 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:49 pm

im down for this one too stevil Smile already have a firebird but prolly go for one of the mustangs to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Sounds fun. I just tuned the Shelby last night to b500.

Although, it is dif set up then you have listed. The muscle cars dont need many engine upgrades. Lol they need all the tire and suspension upgrades.

I will have to set it up this way and see if it will even keep the tires on the ground.

If not i have the Goat and FB too.

any idea on times that the races will be held? Evenings? Weekends? If weekends im out, too much work to do around the house and on my truck.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 pm

i'd be up for this if it's at a time I can compete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm

It just might turn into a drift competition Wink

Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:51 pm

I think Pagan talked for a long time about hosting a race like this. Good to see it finally taking shape. Interesting that you won't normally touch B class cars, but decided to set up a series with them. I wonder what made you change your mind? Maybe some day we'll convince you to play with the rest of us. This is also the second time you're hosting a race with spec tunes. You must like upgrading cars. Like others, I'm curious to see what time and days this takes place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 pm

It's B class because with the stock suspension, it's nearly impossible to get them to A and if you did, you wouldn't be able to keep them on the road. They're a whole different B class compared to tradional tuned cars in the game.
Another reason for the B class race is that Pagan will be running a vintage Trans Am series in a month or two with 4 of the cars listed, tuned to A class. (He spent a lot of time watching videos then tunning to get the amount of body roll, etc.)
The spec tunes are simply to make sure the cars have the proper set up - suspension, 4 speed, etc. in an effort to make them run closely. (One of the major problems is that you can take a '69 Charger, or even worse a Charger Daytona and make them AWD! Oh the humanity!)
Although it my seem the cars have enough power and need suspension work, it's funny - if you put race suspension (even tune it) on these cars, it makes them to stiff and uncontrolable. Stock suspension is all about the booodddyy rrrrooooollll. Which if your driving muscle - you gotta have - if for anything else the pure fun factor.

I'm thinking about setting this up for Wednesday nights, those interested please let me know if that would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 pm

wed nights should work for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Wednesdays are good for me, finally have a reason to break out the 70's mustang besides cruising
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 am

I really like this idea! great way to keep FLR running strong Smile
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 am

Sorry, I work nights so I can't make this one. It's ok, you boys have fun. If someone could post a vid of the race afterwards, that would be cool. Then I could at least live it vicariously through streaming video!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 am

Ooh ohh, I'm so in if I can make the times!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:01 pm

If there is another night that works for those that are truly interested, let me know and we can change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Wednesday is one of the best days for me, friday-sundays are pretty much impossible to make for me
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 am

I'm thinking about competing in the Firebird. Wednesdays might be possible for me. How long are the races? 8+ laps? I don't have time weeknights for hour long races, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Sounds like the majority of people interested here are for the wed night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Yea, Wednesday night looks like it will be the best. I'm thing of a 9:00PM Est start time. First race will be Wednesday, July 7th. at 9:00 PM. Please see the update first post for the Schedule and tracks.

I was going to put the tunes on my SF, but if you get them from there you won't be able to adjust tire pres. or final drive ratio, so I guess the best way is to let me know which one you want and I will gift it to you. I ask that you keep the parts on the car that come with the tune - only make adjustments to the current build. (Tire pressure, Final driive ratio.)
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:54 pm

hey stevil could you send me the 2 mustang tunes pls.

not sure which one i wanna go for Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:40 pm

im in if the times are good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:48 pm

i'm in and gonna run the 70's Boss Smile

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Forza66
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Are including the Boss302 and Super Bee builds in this series?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Excellent question! Should we? Boss 302 might work, I'm thinking the Super Bee's power vs. handling might "sting." My thought was to include the intial group of cars you built with the spec tune, but I'm open to adding others if if it's something you want to run. Let me know what you'd like to see.

****Track list & dates is now in 1st post.****
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm

cant see the tracks or times in the first post Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 pm

You're quick! I was entering them when you posted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

hehe no worries. hoping i can make this cus sure seems like fun.

be driving one of the mustangs if i do make it Smile - could you gift me the 2 tunes for those please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results   Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late 60's Early 70's American Muscle Car Tournament Final Results
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next