Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Supercar Showdown

Go down 
+7
Rockon2dawn
EZT MAKO 6669
xVampirAx
HLR Rokko
turtletime74
B4D B0Y69
The Face Taker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Which Idea?
Mustang Challenge
Supercar Showdown - Page 7 I_vote_lcap29%Supercar Showdown - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Super Car Showdown
Supercar Showdown - Page 7 I_vote_lcap43%Supercar Showdown - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Sub Compact Run About
Supercar Showdown - Page 7 I_vote_lcap28%Supercar Showdown - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:32 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so i ended up notgoing to Indianapolis because i have work this weekend. So i was like YAY i get to supercar showdown it up.. but just got the call saying they want me in to work on sunday at 2pm my time which is when the race starts i think.. We should have a petition to move it up to 11:30 (i beleive 3 hours early) lol well guess ill be out of this race (again) oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

yaaaay i am not last lol
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Race results are on page 1 Minim.
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Looks like it will be a battle for 3rd there mr facetaker... ill give you a hug if you dont show up sunday as well hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm

B4D B0Y69 wrote:
Race results are on page 1 Minim.

No, i mean individual race results, showing our seperate positions.

If we don't have those how are we going to cancel out the 4 worst races?
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:04 am

Page 1, under the spoiler. So far I got 3 6ths and a 5th to scratch.
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

I regret to inform you.. that i wont be there for the nurb race.. WHich is disappointing because thats my favorite track and im the best at it compared to other tracks. hopefully facetaker makes it worth 1 point (even though i petitioned to make it count as four races LOL) but i will give anyone a hug to wreck and total face taker out of the race so i can keep my thirdplace win Razz
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:51 am

Can't remember the results from the last 4 races but I'm not too far behind, Jeff. Doing that might actually work for me... Twisted Evil

Only kidding. Having 4 6th places means a maximum of 24 points to be taken off my total to your 28 Face (as of race week 4). Just 5 points off and 10 behind Jeff. Race week 5 results might throw my figures way out but it's nice to know I've still got a target to race for.

Just booked a holiday so the ring will be my last race for a couple of weeks. Here's to a good race with not too many re-starts (I've got a plane to catch)!
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Ha. Ha. Ha. Jeff, You evil, evil, man..

Tell ya what, I'm just gonna make it a minus all points for not turning up to Nurb Wink
So that makes you finishing with ah, zero points, I think if my maths is correct Razz

Sorry, just kidding Razz

I've gotta go off to rugby training in a few minutes, so I'll update the running order when I get back & also add the points system for the final race. It'll be something like 45 or 50 points to win & drop away from there..

Sounds nice Badboy, wish I had a holiday on monday.. I gotta start college instead >.<
Hope to see you all on Sunday! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:41 pm

I hate the ring lol

but love forza so its even lol
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:02 pm

i might bring my xbox to the hotel with that attitude hahaha. Only thing im worried about is that sometimes I have trouble connecting to minim and being at a hotel with crappy internet idk how well that will work out. But might be there might not dunno yet.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 am

Hehehehe Jeffy my boy.. How'd ya like being in 5th! HAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry I'm just messing with ya Razz ... (Seriously though, you're in 5th now...)

Um yeah, here are the results from last Sunday. I didnt do it after rugby last night, turns out we had a house full of people & much, much beer.. I was more interested in the beer than results >.<

Championship:
- Minim 61 - 169
- The Face Taker - 140
- Stretch 111x - 133
- B4D B0Y69 - 131
- Rehab Jeff - 114
- CallMehDarkSide - 55
- Spinking2010 - 50
- Baad0Karma - 43
- AdamskiiksmadA - 36
- WOODSCR3W - 23
- I Am Afroduck - 14
- Nymru - 0
- xVampirAx - 0
- Turtletime74 - 0
- Rockon2Dawn - 0

We also have the points system for the Nurburgring race. Mega, Mega points compared to what we're used to Smile
1st - 70
2nd - 65
3rd - 63
4th - 60
5th - 58
6th - 55
7th - 53
8th - 50
9th onwards - Dropping in 5's (45, 40, 35, ect)

If you dont agree with my points system, please do say Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 am

The amount of points is good, but the points drop between is a picking point for me.

Surely because of the size of the event it would need to be a bigger points difference between?

a 5 point difference from 2nd to 4th over a 1 and a half hour race doesn't seem like much to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Yay i could get 100 over all lol
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

[quote="The Face Taker"]house full of people & much, much beer.. I was more interested in the beer than results >.<

[quote]

So you admit to being inebrated.. i want the numbers crunched AGAIN NOW! lol! How did I move down to fifth? was it because I missed 2 races and had 3 bad races? damn...... Im seriously trying to control myself not to edit your post Very Happy

Well the nurb might have brought me back I surely could have gotten 1st or second. I mean I kept getting first place by the end of the first lap when we started (but we kept restarting) I even would pass stretch everytime. oh well. Might bring my box to the hotel lol but dunno probably not
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Clarification of point deduction rule, please. Do the lowest 4 positions get deducted or any 4 of our choosing? If, for e.g., I was to come 7th, would that be a loss of 53 points Shocked

Also, how are we voting on the paint jobs? Would it be a check of the replay and take a vote after the race or, a poll on here? I tried putting some pics up when spinking posted his but all I got was an [img] and no pic. confused
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Hmm, I thought it'd be your worst four results, from the series.. But I guess you could choose which ones, if you want to.

Although I would have thought that the ones you want removing, would be your worst results >.< ...

& I did just think about scrapping the paint competition because a few people (I don't know who for sure) have got 'storefront' paints. Its not very fair on the ones who tried & maybe didn't do such a good job..
So if its okay with everyone else, there wont be a best paint competition.

Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 am

The four I'd want to remove would be the four lowest point positions. Even coming 8th in the last race yields more points than a 1st in the others, so you wouldn't choose it unless you had to, is what I meant to say. Having a few bad results (4 x 6th) isn't so bad because I know I'm not deducting much from my total (24 from whatever I end up with). If someones worst results are 5th-4th, I actually get closer Twisted Evil

No paint comp???????? Was hoping I was in with a shout for the 20 points that would have put me right up there, I actually spent more than my usual 10-20 mins on it this time...(you may have noticed I REALLY want a good final standing here!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:59 am

For tomorrows race... i want lap times people! So i mentally can feel like i won (if i had quicker lap times) i consistently got a 7.16-7.25 (wide spread i know but it is the nurb after all) i believe i have a reply on my store front. If i havent loaded it i will when i get back. I know i had one up there for my leaderboard time. Which was a. 7.20 clean lap. I know i could go faster but kept messing on that green stuff we call grass lol
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 am

No muppet of the race on offer this time but I feel I won it anyway lol!

My take it easy/pit once/blast the last two laps strategy nearly paid off. That last lap was unreal! I'd heard people saying they rolled it but that's the first time it's happened to me. It looked like a glitch it happened so slowly. I swear my jaw dropped into my lap with disbelief. Oh well... Cool

Thanks for a great series Face (you lucky Exclamation ), and congrats Minim. Already looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Nooooooooooo! Its soooooo easy to roll on nurb such a damn shame! Sorry to hear that bad boy
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Lol its all good jeff. I just wish i could have pushed face taker to the end, i think there was only a few feet in it when i flipped.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Talk about pushing, Bad boy.
I left the pits & you got within 90ft of me, all around the track I don't think you got further than 400ft at max.. Then you flipped at about 100ft back from me, & I was just thinking "what the hell is that?!" all I saw in the rear view was your car upside down Razz

The results from the race are:

1st - Minim
2nd - Face Taker
3rd - Bad Boy
4th - Spinking
5th - Bad0Karma - DNF

I'll update the results when I get more time to work it out fully Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:04 pm

really enjoyed the series pitty about my crap conection lastnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supercar Showdown
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7