Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Supercar Showdown

Go down 
+7
Rockon2dawn
EZT MAKO 6669
xVampirAx
HLR Rokko
turtletime74
B4D B0Y69
The Face Taker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which Idea?
Mustang Challenge
Supercar Showdown - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%Supercar Showdown - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Super Car Showdown
Supercar Showdown - Page 5 I_vote_lcap43%Supercar Showdown - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Sub Compact Run About
Supercar Showdown - Page 5 I_vote_lcap28%Supercar Showdown - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Right. So lemme get this straight. We're running week two tomorrow (monday) & bumping everything up by a week to allow the endurance race to fit in at the end.

Is that correct?

Plus - Jeff, I've added you into the drivers list Smile
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Yes that is what I got from it. And I also paid dont know if you saw that. I think we are all to nice for our own good hahaha. Everytime there was a crash even for you at the end most of msm would have said it was his fault and its past 5 minute mark sorry but youre out for this race.. but we just kept restarting hahaha I dont mind in the slightest ill just beat you all at nurb next time lol
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Haha yeah, I think it was all a touch hit 'n' miss really. We started well, then Spinking lagged out & it went to the dogs from there.. What was it, 4 or 5 restarts? Razz

Sorry I stuffed it into the wall & ruined it for pretty much everyone on that one..

I think I have a plan for it now though,

Mondays race:
All the races from Week 2 - as normal.
The following Sundays:
All the race nights will be pushed forward a week.
Nürburgring Endurance:
Will be moved to the end of the series.
Damage will be set to limited to start, & changed to cosmetic apon the 3rd restart (due to crashes).
There will be a 1 second roll off delay.

Is everyone alright with that plan?

Cheers, FT Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Turns out I won't be able to make tomorrow's race, completely forgot that tomorrow is my Mom's birthday, so I'm taking her out to dinner, sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:05 am

we race at 3pm your time... you cant race till 4:30ish?

what you trying to take her to the early bird special or something? LMAO
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 am

Or we could go back to my first plan, that was then changed by everyone else.

We start next week with week 2, race every set of races normally, then stick the Nürburgring on the end. Add a week to the length of this.

Yay? Nay?

Then again, we could just race without Bobbo... Either way, I dont mind what you guys choose..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 am

I don't mind anything, I'd prefer your plan face.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 am

Right, thats settled then. We'll race as normal, ignoring last nights attempt.

We shall restart the series next week with what was week 2 taking week 1's place (Races at Mugello, Camino, Sebring & the other one I've forggoten). We will then bolt on the endurance race at the end.

Effectivly, we have delayed the series by one week.

I'm going to be online tonight, to tell anyone who doesnt see this whats going on. So if you wanna play around, or practice, or whatever, I'll be about..

& also, if you're unsure about your car still. You can change as many times as you want untill the first race (Mugello) finishes Smile
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 am

Must admit I was looking forward to tonight's races (due to the postponement of the A class, I've only had the final OvV race in what, 3 weeks? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms Razz ), but I'll go along with the majority decision. Would like to point out though, that of the 4 races scheduled, only 3 results count. So theoretically, Bobbo could be finished by about 4'ish by forfeiting the last race? 3 decent results and the 4th would be irrelevant anyway (or a couple of missed points at most). Does that help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:34 am

You guys can race without me the first races if i'm not there if you all want to do it tonight, I have no objection Smile

Just not sure if i will make it tonight, hence I'd prefer next week Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 pm

I say we just keep it for next week, trying to tune for 4 tracks last min should be exhausting, so giving us a few extra days to tune for each track will help us all
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Yeah, go back to what I'd said first then.

Mondays race (Today):No longer exists.

Next sunday: Will be as normal. Mugello, Camino, ect.

Nürburgring Endurance: Added to the end of the series.

Is that sorted now? Smile

Again, I'll be online tonight (I am right now actually) If anyone wants to practice, try different cars, or whatever..
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:01 pm

damn... i even got up early to practice. lol but like i said again. you taking your mom to the early bird special bobbo? lol but what ever is fine with me. this will make my mom happy I guess, she wants me to spread mulch cause im up early..... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol so next sunday then? sounds good
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Yup, next sunday. Same time as yesterday but we'll be on the first of the 4 race sets..

Ahh well, at least you've pleased your mom today.. (Is it just me or does that sound dirty? >.< )
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 pm

LOL, that comment just made me hear "duelling banjo's" in my head (no offence meant Cool ). Bobbo, you making a tune for each track? No wonder next weeks better for you Razz My tuning consisted of turning the aero down for the ring and er..., that was it! My single tune will be back to normal for the rest of the series. Perhaps I should have another go at learning this dark art Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm

cool thankgod as i forgot about monday lol
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm

You mean this "Dueling Banjo's", BadBoy? Razz

Hmm your tuning style is quite simplistic.. I like the sound of it too..

Hehe, Spinking dont worry about that. Its if you forget sunday, then you'll be for it! Razz

& also, I'm gonna be making a change to my car, the ol' Viper just dont have enough "go" on the straights. Sooo I'm changing from Snake to Bull.. & jumping in a Lamborghini Diablo GTR Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 am

I also am changing cars, going from the horse to either the Blue Oval or the Bull. So expect to see me in a Ford GT, a Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV or a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
Back to top Go down
B4D B0Y69

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 pm

"You got a purty mouth" pale

Yeah, that was the one, lol.

I'm OK at adjusting brakes, aero and gears (time permitting) and can recognize when the camber needs a nudge but springs/dampers just always come out wrong. I'll crack it when 4 comes out, as I'm pretty certain the tunings changed from 2-3. I've tried putting similar figures in from some Forza 2 tunes and they just didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 am

Gamertag: The Face Taker
FLR Driver Number: 553
Selected car: Undecided
Have you paid your entry fee?: Yes
What times can you race?: Whenever you guys want to.
Do you agree with what I have so far?: Yes
Track suggestions?: Le Mans Bugatti for the endurace race, Mugello Full, Road Atlanta Club, Sedona Club, ect ect..
Other Comments: Hey guys!

Not too late to enter right? And how thoughtful FT, filling in the entry forms for us! ;D
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 am

Rock, are you signing up? Think you need to change FT's info to your stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Lol, I hope that was on purpose from R2D Razz
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm

He's Scottish, there not so smart up there, bless him Wink

So R2D, I'll add you to the list but I'm gonna put you down as having not paid.. Just cause I'm not sure I trust if you've just copied & pasted the entry form.. Razz

Also, please say what car you're gonna use.. Anything but the Mclaren F1, Nymru's doing too well in it.. & we dont want two of you buggering off up the front Razz
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:52 pm

unfortunetly face taker i will be missing tomorrows race.. i really did not want to but im going to race for realz tomorrow because i didnt wake up in time for todays, hope i can be forgiven lol but will be there next week
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Oooooh I dunno Jeff, you might be feeling the pain of a perminant disquallifaction if you dont attend ..

Lolz dont worry about it buddy, Real racing is far more important than on here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Showdown   Supercar Showdown - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supercar Showdown
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next