Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Stock Tournament

Go down 
+7
Sharpie35
The Face Taker
Placebo Jeffect
Marxist Llama
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
VVV GGspeed
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Stock Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 am

I have been looking at cars from all over the spectrum. I'm going to do the car list later today, it will be things that are underused or overlooked (same thing?).
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Bad0Karma wrote:
i vote for leaving both of em available. people can turn them off if they want

what kind of cars we looking at? I am all for S class...want to race my McLaren other than in a public lobby where people try to beam me in the first turn

I was within .5 sec of beating your time at Road America with my Diablo! Course, neither of us was using the stock setup, lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 pm

OK, car list and tracks they will be raced on here and in first post:

Code:

Toyota Supra RZ
Suzuka Full

Mercades Benz A200
Tsukuba Full

Renault 5 Turbo
Iberian Full Circuit

70' Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
Road Atlanta

Mitsubishi FTO GP
Suzuka East

Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Le Mans Bugatti

Lamorghini Countach LP5000 QV
Catalunya Full

Dodge Ram SRT10
Sebring Short

TVR Tuscan S
Camino Veijo Extreme

Jaguar XJ220
Silverstone full

I have decided not to include the R class cars as they are all generally the same. I have instead included more of the lower class cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Also Changed the pit rule: Pit window will open from 2/3 race distance onwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Race distances have been updated and added to first post underneath the respective cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Payment vinyl is now up on my storefront.

Name and description is stock - please post here ASAP after you have bought it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 pm

What times are good for people?

Obviously we have interest from both sides of the pond, and it would be great to get both groups of people mixed in together. How does a weekend race (Saturday 10/11PM GMT) sound?
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:09 am

10pm is late enough, 11pm is really too late for me with school on Monday. But don't hold it back for me Razz
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:14 am

Its on Saturday night if im correct Rock Very Happy that time is fine by me
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh Saturday, fair enough Razz But 10 would still be nicer than 11 cause ill be more awake
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Saturdays are great for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:57 am

Anymore for anymore?

My exams start from 19th May and finish 23rd June - I want to concentrate on these so we can either:

A) Push it through in the next two weeks
B) Hold it back until after June

I don't really want to do B because it will be summer and there will most likely be a lack of members around.
A also isn't ideal as we would end up stacking quite a few races per night which would become more of a chore.

What I would like to know is how many people are interested. I'll list the people who have said yes to
10/11PM GMT in the first post.

It's not a very demanding tournament, you don't even need to own the car because they're all stock! Smile Although if you wanted to stand out a bit you would need to buy each car in order to paint of course, but it's all preference.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:05 am

Im still for A, that time on Saturday night is cool by me actually i run in Turtles Japanese series which are on Saturday night at 2AM my time so i wouldn't mind killing some time to that race with another race Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:04 am

Why have I derped so much?

Saturday is a weekend. i will have no exams on the weekend. i also have study leave to revise my arse off. I think a half an hour race at the middle of the weekend will not hurt Smile

Immah sort the dates out now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:32 am

Dates and times added to first post.

I'll repeat a line I said there:

I realise this is spread out over a long period of time (10 weeks). if people are OK with spending an hour or so racing two races a session then I'm happy to double up races. Just let me know.

Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:50 am

i'm still interested, i'd go for double stacking the races as I am only available for the first 5 of the series.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:06 am

I'm for double races also
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:55 am

Sorry Min, I would love to do this one, but 6pm is just way too early for me. As the weather is getting nicer, it is doubtful I will be in the house, much less playing Forza. Another series perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Sorry to hear that Mako.

If we get a majority of racers unable to attend the time then I will push it back. I'm just trying to accomodate (sp?) for the biggest group is all, which I'm sure you understand.
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:53 pm

wow i forgot i signed up for this! i might miss the first race if that is ok but will be good togo on the rest of the dates. as for payment i will do it prior to the race if thats ok? depending on which one i start (first or second race)
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:44 pm

minim61 wrote:
Sorry to hear that Mako.

If we get a majority of racers unable to attend the time then I will push it back. I'm just trying to accomodate (sp?) for the biggest group is all, which I'm sure you understand.

I understand perfectly. No worries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:27 am

Rehab Jeff wrote:
wow i forgot i signed up for this! i might miss the first race if that is ok but will be good togo on the rest of the dates. as for payment i will do it prior to the race if thats ok? depending on which one i start (first or second race)

That's fine about the missing the first race, although I would prefer payment ASAP. As long as you pay it before your first race though I see no problem.

Also, I've condensed the 10 week schedule to 5 weeks of 2 races per night. This would bring it up to probably just over an hour total time (going through menus etc.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:00 am

I am in. Paying the fee tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:14 am

Thanks for the reminder Minim. I'll buy in tonight as well.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:39 am

My Xbox decided to stop working for a change. Good thing is I still have a week of warranty left, the bad thing is i gotta send it out for to be repaired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock Tournament   Stock Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock Tournament
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next