Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Modern Muscle Car Race

Go down 
+2
Poppa Mo
SoulTerror08
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 am

i'm getting in the 1.38's everyone else is faster than me as well
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:31 am

Looks like you'll be right behind me then CJ. best I've been able to get is 1:36.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm really for this one tonight.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Same Very Happy Can't wait for the race tonight. Haven't been able to match the 1:32's again though D: I keep wiping out at the last corner whenever I'm close. Hopefully I can keep it on the road tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:24 pm

The way it's looking, it's going to be a close race.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:01 pm

x 8Eleven wrote:
Same Very Happy Can't wait for the race tonight. Haven't been able to match the 1:32's again though D: I keep wiping out at the last corner whenever I'm close. Hopefully I can keep it on the road tonight.

Hopefully you can't keep it on the road tonight Laughing
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:30 pm

haha i think im starting to get the camero dialed in, im managing to run 1:37:5xxs and im sure i can go faster, i tried swapping the engine but it just became a boat haha
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Predictably I wiped myself out at the last corner Razz Good race regardless though Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:19 pm

I'm very sad that i wasn't able to make it to the race tonight... sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:22 am

Yeah I needed someone to race with in the back of the pack. Last night was just not my night. Maple Vally was not being nice to my Grand Sport Sad Hoping I do a lot better next race.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Sorry soulterror and hillcrest,esp. hillcrest we got to quit getting tangled up, and this was a exciting race just hate the mustang couldn't be more competitive.congrats to X8 and MSMX for
excellent race.Soulterror check the pics, I don't understand it I didn't see any contact but you know the result,yet X8 sliding backwards was just as close and you got by. I feel terrible that you got so messed up and it sucks you pit and didn't get all your damage fixed.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:01 am

Yeah that was weird, you went to pass me and something happened and yeah I got wrecked, LOL. That race was just being relentless to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm going to try to tune a Mustang for the next track. If I can get it close to my times I'm going to gift it to the Msutang guys, for x8Eleven your car is to fast and that says alot coming from me. LOL
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm debating if I should look into some aero for Road America. Road Atlanta is pretty similar and i did fine without aero on that track, but you guys just stomped me on Maple Valley.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 pm

I'm toying around with the Panoz as well for next week's race. I think the Viper is overall way too overpowered even in RWD drivetrain, so I'll abandon it. I was screwing up lines left and right Wednesday and still was pulling away.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:29 pm

I believe he had stipulation that once you race a car you are stuck with it. I also would like to switch to the Panoz even though it will be underpowered compared to others.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Just wanted to keep the racing close Razz

2:14.5 on the Panoz on Road America, I'm going to try the Viper and see how that fares. The Panoz seems a bit more temperamental.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:08 pm

I agree about the Panoz although I haven't ran it at Road America in A class tune.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:43 pm

I got 2:12.6 with the Viper. After one lap. Not sure if I should stick with it/
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Sorry, your stuck with the car your originally raced with.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Ah, alright.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:47 pm

This next race is looking iffy for me. In laws are staying the night Wednesday Sad
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post this.

Race 2 results

1 MSMX6 Points - 10
2 x8Eleven Points - 8
3 DBF2KILLER Points - 7
4 TURTLETIME74 Points - 6
5 hillcrest34 Points - 5
6 SoulTerror08 Points- 4

Overall

1 MSMX6 Points - 20
2 TURTLETIME74 Points - 14
3 DBF2KILLER Points -13
4 SoulTerror08 Points - 11
5 hillcrest34 Points - 9
6 x8Eleven Points - 8
7 CJs87Stang Points - 5

BTW Turtle, I watched the replay and if you look at your car with the helicopter camera, you can see us make contact. It's really quick though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 pm

i hope i can actually make it to the upcoming race affraid

Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 am

Yeah me not going to be able to make it to the next race is really going to kill my stats Sad DAMN INLAWS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Muscle Car Race
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next