Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Modern Muscle Car Race

Go down 
+2
Poppa Mo
SoulTerror08
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:42 am

Are people mad cause I overlapped?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 pm

no i'm not mad at all. i was pretty shocked that you overlapped me in the same class, but like soulterror said, you are a badass racer and you are crazy fast Razz
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:55 pm

MSMX6 wrote:
Are people mad cause I overlapped?

Next time just tail gate them and freak them out LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

lol haha
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

The decal isn't on the storefront, Soul. I'll buy it when it goes up, just let me know.

Can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 pm

811, you have to go to his name to see his stuff, he doesn't put anything in the search bar... Razz
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:51 pm

He took it down last night ,will have to contact him directly to get one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:54 pm

oh right, i forgot that he said he was gonna take it down and put it back up, i dunno why...
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 pm

I'll put it up either tonight or tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:54 pm

u going update 1st post with race results or do continous post with results
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Bought the Vinyl now.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:29 pm

First post is updated. I have 3 pictures from the race as well as the replay on my SF. I'm working on making a picture thread right now.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Picture thread here
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:02 am

I switched to the Viper to change the line up a bit. Running mid 1:32's on Maple Valley - what are you guys running?
Back to top Go down
DBF2KILLER
DBF2KILLER

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:38 am

XBL name:DBF2KILLER
Driver #:996
Team:BnF
Car:2010 ford gt500
Paid for decal:yes
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 am

x 8Eleven wrote:
I switched to the Viper to change the line up a bit. Running mid 1:32's on Maple Valley - what are you guys running?

Which Viper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 am

I switch my paint job, is that ok?
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 am

Yeah you can change paint, tune, parts, just not car. Once you race with it, your stuck with it. Just a reminder no AWD conversions *cough*viper*cough*
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:55 am

I changed to the '03 SRT Viper. Sorry, I forgot to specify, feeling a bit under the weather when I posted that.

And AWD? I wouldn't dream of it. lol
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know I up'ed the prize amount Very Happy My math was way off when I originally did it. Now it's respectable pay out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm surprised I didn't get any response for upping the cash payout really. Maybe I shouldn't give you guys any at all!!! muwahahahah

Ok I'm just kidding, I don't want to be the only one at the next race Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:22 pm

I SAID "SWEET" that counts.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 pm

thank you soulterror still looking forward to chasing ya'll down at Maple Valley regardless of payout or not. I just enjoy the racing and looking for different ways to tune vehicles.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:37 am

I don't think I'm going to be getting chased any tonight. From what you told me last night, you guys are all running a lot quicker then me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Muscle Car Race
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next