Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Modern Muscle Car Race

Go down 
+2
Poppa Mo
SoulTerror08
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 am

Crap that was a good race, all good times have to come to a end. My buddy came over and his freaken wife wouldn't shut-up and then kept walking in front of the TV, but oh well gave the chance for other people have a better race. My car was done. See yall next week
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:29 am

Sucks that you and Soul crashed out so close to the end... Good race anyway, and I'll have the write up in my Sunday review.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 am

hey guys could someone please send me the replay for the last race at sedona
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:58 pm

I was going to, but forgot HillCrest. It is on my SF if you get on before I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 pm

x 8Eleven wrote:
Sucks that you and Soul crashed out so close to the end... Good race anyway, and I'll have the write up in my Sunday review.

All good things must come to a end. LOL
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 am

11 hours from now Race 5 which is the final race starts Very Happy I'm really hoping to have a better race then my last two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm there, hope I don't wreck this time. LOL
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:18 pm

I might not be there. I have tons of homework and an orthodontist appointment today.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Hope you can make it X8....actually ever since you joined the series on race 2 I've been doing terrible!! Your bad luck!

Race starts in 3 hours btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Sweet, then we can start the Miata Race. LOL cute little cars.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 pm

just a quick heads up, i have no idea if i will be able to make it tonight, i need to head up to uni for a bit so if im not here then thats why
sorry guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 pm

I am not able to be there tonight sorry
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

The Modern Muscle series is over Smile

Didn't have a very good turn out for the last race, Hill and CJ couldn't make it, DB's modem died while we where in the lobby, and Turtle lost connection to the game on lap 4, so it was just x8, msm, and myself.

Race 5 Results:
x 8Eleven 10
MSMX6 8
SoulTerror08 7
TURTLETIME74 6
DBF2KILLER 5

Final standings:
MSMX6 42
x 8Eleven 38
TURTLETIME74 34
DBF2KILLER 32
SoulTerror08 23
hillcrest34 14
CJs87Stang 5

1st - $200,000
2nd - $140,000
3rd - $130,000
4th - $120,000
5th - $110,000
6th - $100,000
7th - $90,000
8th - $80,000

Put decals up in your SF for your payouts. I'll buy them by Saturday at the latest.

Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 am

Thank you for hosting excellent series and I looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 am

Thanks Turtle, I probably won't be hosting another open race like this still January.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

I had fun with these races. Thanks again. Putting it up in the SF today.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Congrats MSMX6 for winning,I'll expect no less in MX5 cup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Congrats team mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Great races guys, congrats to MSMX6 for the championship win Very Happy I wish I hadn't picked a Viper. I was driving like crap the last race and still won by over 4000 feet.

My payment (vinyl group) is on the SF. Titled "GT500" and it's a giant GT. There's 3 of them, due to the cap.
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:25 am

hey soul i've got 2 50,000CR vinyls up in my SF already so just buy them for the payout, cheers mate!
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 am

x 8Eleven wrote:

My payment (vinyl group) is on the SF. Titled "GT500" and it's a giant GT. There's 3 of them, due to the cap.

Guess I should of paid attention to this last night. I was in your SF and seen those and thought they where for something else. LOL.

Ok thanks Hill.

That'll just leave CJ to put up his. I'll try to get our rest of the payments tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 pm

i will have a Ford Fiesta up for 90K tonight... will set it for 24 hours.

It's gonna be Black, White and Green... xD
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:48 am

I went to make payments last night but the T10 server was done. I'll go make them here soon.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 am

I just came up with a better idea (Well, stole it from CJ Razz), I'll put up a Charger SRT8 for 140k CR buyout.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 am

I already bought 2 of your vinyls X8, I can't buy the third because it's out of stock o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Muscle Car Race   Modern Muscle Car Race - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Muscle Car Race
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next