Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

1 Hour of Nürburgring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:19 pm

It sucks that you have to work Saturday, I will hold the lobby up for a bit if you don't make it on time but can't wait too long =\.

Reminder for everybody that this will be this Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 pm

I understand. Are you gonna have a private chat going, or just in game? I'd love to at least join in the chatter through LIVE ( would be easier to know when everyone is there also....and if they are going to be late, etc before actually starting the game up )...Just send me an invite to the chat room and I'll make an appearance one way or another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 pm

im good. oh and i counted. it is almost an hour and 2 minutes to get this race done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:23 pm

I should still be there as of right now my schedule looks good! Looking forward to this I may make a last minute car change though
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 pm

I will be there Smile With my Lexus. My painting is rubbish, so don't laugh when you see it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:51 pm

So is mine on my McLaren Lee so dont worry
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Will someone invite me when it is going to start?
Because i don't have you all as friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:28 pm

@lee, if you friended an account called FLRdrivers (i forget if that is it) then your good. most active members friend that account as a place to have everyone instead of adding each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:31 pm

and i am going to try to tune my Saleen S7 for this race because i dont think my vette is fast enough to keep up with everyone. but since the saleen handling is cornbeef, odds are i am gunna squeeze things in with the vette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Ill make sure to invite you Lee if you on I got you on my friends list

Oh and I think Im going to hop in my MC 12 for this
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm

i just made an new paintjob for my Lexus Smile You will see it in about 30 min Wink
I don't mind if i will be in last place Smile I will race this race for the fun. And my First official race!
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks Kaz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it. I need to get up early tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:03 pm

EvoluzioneX wrote:
Sorry guys, won't be able to make it. I need to get up early tomorrow.

It's alright, maybe you can make the next one.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:12 pm

@Godly do you have to turn off the assists? for this race?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 pm

THAT RACE WAS A corned!!! we have to do that again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Good race, I'll be sorting out prizes in a bit. Next race will be on Laguna Seca but with a different car class.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Definitely joining the next race. Hopefully it's at a day and time I can make lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:18 pm

do R3 class. ill bring out my R8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:20 pm

yeesss I vote r3 on laguna!!! PERFECT Porsche vs Corvette!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Killer Kaz wrote:
yeesss I vote r3 on laguna!!! PERFECT Porsche vs Corvette!

then the R8 is gunna come behind you and RAPE YOU UP THE cornbeef
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Time to look for R3 cars then... and I'm not going to use an FXX, xD. Maybe that Porsche GT1 Strattenversion or whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Alas, I worked until 6:15 GMT-5 and missed the race by over 2 hours...I was hoping to at least make it to the party and watch....bummage.

Someone needs to write up a recap! Stat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 pm

haha its alright red hopefully you can make the next one! But it was good fun time went by much faster than you expected. And I think most of us saved the replay not on my storefront yet but it can be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:11 pm

trust me, you didnt miss anything besides orange carbon fiber and lots of wall humping. oh and latemike was waxing stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Hour of Nürburgring
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next