Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

1 Hour of Nürburgring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 am

Well, I've made a point of doing my best to make it, so if the time works out with my work schedule, then I'll be in like Flynn...chances are slim though, if it's before 6pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 am

Yep, thats fine. Maybe you could bring it forward an hour if need be to get the last few peepz fited in. Thought it looks like most of us can make it then Very Happy Pimped out the #007 Aston with custom paint and vinyls. Have ussed 1000 layers exactly on top lol.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 am

lm so GodIy wrote:
Okay guys I'm going to need to see who will contradict these times that I will be considering to give a medium between them Europeaners and N.A

10:00 PM GMT +0
5:00 PM EST -5
4:00 PM -6
3:00 PM -7
2:00 PM -5

I think its a very fair time considering both timezones and its on a saturday to get as many attendants as possible.

Reply with a yes (works) or no can't make it.

yes, this a great time for me! Smile This would be perfect for me, i dont know about the rest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 am

Sounds good, though just to clear this up. Are these times with daylight savings? Either way, since its in the weekend I can probably make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Okay I shall bring the times to 6:30 EST -5 and that will be final. Now I will be planning a practice session that isn't mandatory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:00 pm

lm so GodIy wrote:

Times: I want this to be workable with everyone so I decided on...
11:30 PM GMT +0
6:30 PM EST -5
5:30 PM -6
4:30 PM -7
3:30 PM -5
On Saturday April 24, 2010.

Dont know if thats a mistake but just wanted to highlight that for you....and I think we should register to see WHO is coming caue we dont want 10 people showing up and having to kinda turn away any thats wouldnt be right but as of right now it looks like 7

Also I would make it acceptable cause its hard to enforce to be atleast 15 minutes early
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:39 pm

wait times are changing? then i have to look if i can make it. Because 01:30 at night over here, when the races start. And when it finishes it is 02:30.
Now i have to think about it, if i will come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Triplel lee wrote:
wait times are changing? then i have to look if i can make it. Because 01:30 at night over here, when the races start. And when it finishes it is 02:30.

do you live gmt +2? because your profile says you are +1
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:02 pm

lm so GodIy wrote:
Triplel lee wrote:

oh yeah, my bad. Then it will be 12:30 till 01:30, i give it like an 75% that i will come Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Triplel lee wrote:
lm so GodIy wrote:
Triplel lee wrote:

oh yeah, my bad. Then it will be 12:30 till 01:30, i give it like an 75% that i will come Smile

75% is bettr than 0% lol
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Killer Kaz wrote:
Triplel lee wrote:
lm so GodIy wrote:
Triplel lee wrote:

75% is bettr than 0% lol

yea, it would be cool! My first race Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Yeah Im not a HUGE fan of the track but it seems like it will be a lot of fun so im game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 pm

I wish I could figure a way to let you know if I was going to be a little late ( in case )...5:30pm is pushing me a little bit, though it's doable if I try hard enough.

You can count me in as a 50%. I can be a stand in if someone else can't make it. We can always have a private chat going instead of in game so more can participate audibly. Sure would be cool if you could spectate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Well just an FYI i will be using the McLaren R2 Car....Made my own paint for it nothing fancy pretty crappy and thrown together but hey whatever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 pm

ill use that vette that you get for ranking up. but im probably gunna get beat, WATEVA, ive always wanted to race for one hour straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:58 pm

oh and little tip, post the car of choice next to the name of the person that signed up so we no who is using what car

ex:
Kaz - Mclaren BLAHBLAHBLAH
Mr. Cow - that 'vette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 pm

If only I knew what everybody was going to use...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 am

I'm using the Genesis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Either the McLaren of the Zonda, probably the McLaren though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:22 pm

EvoluzioneX, the zonda is banned, unless you mean the not-black-zonda-type-r-zonda-then-that-is-the-ok-zonda Sad and the CCGT and F40 competzione and a few more. Check orig post.

Me, I'll probz be in that gripping b!tch Mazda Furai Or my aston that will get its cornbeef kicked. Its maxed out and only 842 pi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Well It is an enduro race so fastest lap isn't as much the case, holding onto the track for all of the race is very important as the nordschleife is one hell of a track to stay on without hitting the guard rails at all. I will update the orig post for what care people will use.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:16 pm

I will drive the #25 Lexus Eclipse Advan Sc430 Smile If that is ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:22 pm

remember that we HAVE to pit on lap 5-6 otherwise all sorts of cornbeef happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm

hahah you mean run out of gas or what cause some cars depending on setup will be able to run more or less either way 1 hour is a good amount of time for a LOT to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 pm

like what? Cornbeef and Hash? Cornbeef and Cabbage?

BTW, It's a complete toss up whether I'll make it or not. I'm going to be working my rear off on Saturday to get home in time, but I can't guarantee anything at this point, not knowing my workload for Saturday ( not to mention its supposed to rain, which can slow me down ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Hour of Nürburgring
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next