Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Empty
PostSubject: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:39 pm

The reason why i post this new topic, is because i wanted to start another 1hour Nurburgring session. Last time we were with only 4 people, and it would be great if we can do it again, but maybe with more people?
Maybe someone can help me with starting this event? 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_redface

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Id be in for this again of course!!! Maybe we could get godlys help on this since he id it last time
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok Wink I will look tomorrow if he has posted. Because now it is umm, bedtime 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_redface Sounds weird he! Smile But here it is 22:14 and tomorrow, i have school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm always game if I can physically be home by the time it starts. I missed the last one by an hour...didn't even get a chance to come in and spectate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:33 pm

what track, and am i able to use cars modded up to R3 or R2 or WHATEVA. we should do 50 laps on the ring in F100 VW Rabbits Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm interested. Class preference (in this order) B, A, S, R3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Yeah id say we change the class this time maybe to R3? an the ring of ourse alex DUH
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Yea R3 would be ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:48 pm

what about 50 laps in F100 Rabbits? then we should name it: 1 DAY OF NURBURGRING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm in too.

Then, if it was a day of the ring, it would be just like the actual enduro, except... with corned-slow cars. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:00 pm

alcrissam wrote:
what track, and am i able to use cars modded up to R3 or R2 or WHATEVA. we should do 50 laps on the ring in F100 VW Rabbits Razz

I think I'd end up falling asleep at the wheel and driving it into a wall....not that it would kill me...or wait, it's a Rabbit. Nevermind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Well, they have a clubman class in the real race, where the cars are old Minis, Mantas etc
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:05 pm

redfurylll wrote:
alcrissam wrote:

I think I'd end up falling asleep at the wheel and driving it into a wall....not that it would kill me...or wait, it's a Rabbit. Nevermind.

haha lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:32 pm

nah jk, alright lets go same rules 'cept we need car regulations. and we should shoe which car we will be using, so that we no who has to change cars and sht.

Ill be using an R3 Audi R8 5.2 Quattro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:05 pm

redfurylll wrote:
I'm always game if I can physically be home by the time it starts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm

I'll gladly help but I'd like to use R3 Race cars 100% stock. Also for the timing I was considering moving it to any Sunday at 9:00PM GMT+0. What do yall think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:48 pm

lm so GodIy wrote:
Also for the timing I was considering moving it to any Sunday at 9:00PM GMT+0. What do yall think?

Would be perfect for me. Sunday midday (I'm GMT-5) is when I'm always wondering what to do hehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:22 pm

ahh well im at work until 5 PST so -8GMT but hey if you can get more people at that time go ahead i know schedueling was a hassle last time so whatever time gets the most people
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Move that time to Saturday and I can make it, but I'll sit out if Sunday is beter for everyone else
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:03 pm

And PLEASE GOD NO AWD VIPERS OR FXX'S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:06 pm

LessThanOkay73 wrote:
And PLEASE GOD NO AWD VIPERS OR FXX'S

I didn't like last time because the cars were so different, stock GT3 or GT2 cars only, I will do research on them and see which will compete better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:21 am

I can only commit to later on saturdays (GMT-6 ) Sunday I'm more flexible, as well as almost all day Mondays ( 'cept the weekend of the 15th, as it is Fishing Opener in MN, and I'll WILL be away from my xbox Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm

AH cornbeef HOLE I WOULD HAVE WON IF I USE R8, but wateva, later wen i get home im gunna start browsing for cars. oh and we should have upgrades, but only suspension, handling, and tire upgrades since we will be nurburgring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm up for this on Sunday at 9 GMT - is this the GP circuit? Sorry if this has been answered already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next