Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

owen0501 wrote:
I'm up for this on Sunday at 9 GMT - is this the GP circuit? Sorry if this has been answered already.

no it hasnt and good question NO it is not the GP circut its the FULL green hell no worries we only had 4 show last time so it wasnt too big of n event more just for fun you know
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks all! For helping me out! Smile I hope that we will have much fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:18 pm

alcrissam wrote:
I WOULD HAVE WON IF I USE R8

You reckon? My F50 and Mc F1 beg to differ Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:
alcrissam wrote:
I WOULD HAVE WON IF I USE R8

You reckon? My F50 and Mc F1 beg to differ Smile
Is that a challenge?

Razz anyways, since i cant use the r8 ill use my R3 #99 vette. its R3 stock like we are doing so lets get at it in the non-gay way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:33 pm

I saw the Super GT300 class only had 3 cars, and they are extremely similar, what do people think? It will be a very close race and they are still in R3 even if they are at the bottom (This will help people who would rather not use traction control).
My goal with this next race is definitely to keep the playing field very level and these cars will do exactly that. If I get some agreements I will post a separate topic with lots of info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:12 am

lm so GodIy wrote:
I saw the Super GT300 class only had 3 cars, and they are extremely similar, what do people think? It will be a very close race and they are still in R3 even if they are at the bottom (This will help people who would rather not use traction control).
My goal with this next race is definitely to keep the playing field very level and these cars will do exactly that. If I get some agreements I will post a separate topic with lots of info.
so i bought my godamn car for nothing? WTF AND i put sick monster livery for NOTHING! WTF, whateva what car is it and how much does it cost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:18 pm

alcrissam wrote:
Is that a challenge?

Yep Smile

Cheap AWD vs RWD purist 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_razz

Anyone wants to do an S class race at some point, let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:
alcrissam wrote:
Is that a challenge?

Yep Smile

Cheap AWD vs RWD purist 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_razz

Anyone wants to do an S class race at some point, let me know.

peety loves to use his TCS so watch out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm

im on now, lets race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Killer Kaz wrote:
peety loves to use his TCS so watch out

Bwahahahahahaha if only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:59 am

is it a porshe flyin lizard car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:00 am

No, it's traction control and Kaz lies more than the president.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:12 pm

If I'm on Sunday at that time Id love to do it. Is the Risi 430 an OK car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:14 pm

no i mean what kind of car are we using
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:41 pm

So if everyone who wants to join, post there time, when they are available. Maybe we could create a time, that suits everyone Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:30 pm

ok and use R3 cars like vettes or porshes, nothing too unfair, and make it stock, because upgrades fukd us all up last time (me in particular, i woulda had a chance if we were stock, but hey, kaz won fair, and lee is a shtty driver Razz) the thing is red dead redemption is coming out , and if anyone is getting it, thats probably what they are going to be playing most of their xbox time (or at least me). SOOOO if anyone is gunna race, it HAAAAAS to be this weekend, or this is NEVER gunna go down, trust me. but it all depends on availability
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:58 am

@alex *kuch gameaddicted *kuch Razz
And no i wasn't a shtty driver. Razz lol
You was the one who was crashing every border, to get a coin. lol

Saturday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:35 pm

sounds interesting depending on the class i think
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:16 am

I think we do R2 or R3, Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:02 pm

If we do R3, try not to use the unfair cars like fxx. We shud use cars with the same speed and acceleration average. Plus it shud be stock R3, like what we did with part 1. I made a gud livery for my vette and we might not use it anyways. I would like there to be different cars than the same car for everyone. I havent seen every single car in forza and we all have a differnt choice in cars (i have a thing for the race vetts)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:19 pm

If only those coins were microsoft points, id have enuff for all the car and track packs in forza, plus the ballad of gay tony add on for gta 4, and STILL have some left over for red dead redemption coop missions (shows you how gud a driver i am)
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:03 pm

So is there any date? Next week on Saturday at 10 PM ( i believe) GMT(+0) ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Being im soo gud at math, what time would that be in gmt -5
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:29 pm

10-5 = 5? Alex you are a genius! Razz lol
That would be 5 PM for you
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Sweet, time for me to buy a car then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)   1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 hour of Nurburgring (part 2)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next