Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

1 Hour of Nürburgring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

1 Hour of Nürburgring Empty
PostSubject: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 pm

The actual 24 hours of Nürburgring are coming up soon and since nobody will race 24 hours lets make it 1.

The track will be the Nordschleife so do not worry about owning that GP track.

1 Hour of Nürburgring Nurb1hour

Times: I want this to be workable with everyone so I decided on...
11:30 PM GMT +0
6:30 PM EST -5
5:30 PM -6
4:30 PM -7
3:30 PM -8
On Saturday April 24, 2010.

The Car Restrictions: I couldn't make it realistic since theres everything from masserattis to volkswagens in it.
R2 Class NATIVELY and max R2-900.

EDIT: Forget the GT1 body style, its too damn restricting but please remember, when you buy the car stock it has to be R2 Class.

Cars NOT permitted to be raced:
Ferrari F50GT
Koenigsegg CCGT
Pagani Zonda R
Ferrari F40 Competizione

Registration form:

Gamertag:
Does the time work with you:?

Some personal notes:
I hope to do more races like this because I'm a big enduro fan. When Le mans comes around and pettit le mans =]

prizes are tbd
Practice session is tbd.

People I am confident in coming
Me - #2 Lexus SC430
Killer Kaz - ?
Alcrissam - Corvette C6.R
redfurylll - Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Triplel lee - ?
EvoluzioneX - McLaren F1GT
iTz AHeadshot x - Mazda Furai

Confirm that you will make it by posting.

Next race that I am thinking about will be Mazda Laguna Seca as it is coming up in the ALMS.

Last edited by lm so GodIy on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Registration form:

Gamertag: alcrissam
Does the time work with you: WEEKDAYS-3pm to 11pm EST
WEEKENDS-Noon to 3am EST

damn it im gunna need a car for this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Gamertag: Killer Kaz

Does the time work with you: Im a bit confused about the times cause it its 9pm GMT -5 that would only be 6pm PST GMT -8 the later for me honestly the better

I could make 6 work though if need be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 am

I'd be interested in getting my cornbeef kicked by you guys, though the R1 class is a hefty car to own for those of us still working in lower tiers...though I can get my 84 GTO up to R1 stats I think...I'd have to tweak it to handle the Ring since I'd be spinning it on every bump as it sits now...

I can pull off that time frame on a Saturday night....just figure out a way to remind people that it's happening so we don't forget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:53 am

redfurylll wrote:
I'd be interested in getting my cornbeef kicked by you guys, though the R1 class is a hefty car to own for those of us still working in lower tiers...though I can get my 84 GTO up to R1 stats I think...I'd have to tweak it to handle the Ring since I'd be spinning it on every bump as it sits now...

I can pull off that time frame on a Saturday night....just figure out a way to remind people that it's happening so we don't forget.

R2 Class not R1 and they have to be R2 by default no bring up or down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:25 am

G.T xVampirAx
well i can certianly make it for 6pm uk time.
well if you going to a 1hr race then that works out at 9laps in total.
are you going to hold a practise session? if so what day and time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 am

Well, then that will be more difficult for me to acquire. Guess I'll have to start working harder to get something then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Its very hard to satisfy all times. If I satisfy uk times then its way too early for american times to make it =\. I gave it a time and lets see how it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Wait can i upgrade my R2 car to a higher pi than it is, or keep it stock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 pm

alcrissam wrote:
Wait can i upgrade my R2 car to a higher pi than it is, or keep it stock

MUST be R2 by default you can upgrade up to 800 or whatever the max was for R2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

ok spank you very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:39 am

thank you for helping straighten those times out and yes i should be able to make that! looking forward to it!

ALSO: Are you wanting us to post the car were using just so we dont alllll choose the same thing lol havent decided yet but still looking at choices!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 pm

update: doesn't have to be GT1 bodystyle. Still needs to be R2 Stock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 pm

I'll be driving something low budget...not the R390 that I'd prefer to have for the race.

I'll make it happen. Are we going to have a pre race lobby/chat set up so early birds can hash out details and late comers can get filled in quick and get going without a whole lot of nonsense?

I work on Saturday, but I can't imagine for the life of me getting home so late that I can't attend. this is definitely on my list of things to do that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 pm

redfurylll wrote:
I'll be driving something low budget...not the R390 that I'd prefer to have for the race.

I'll make it happen. Are we going to have a pre race lobby/chat set up so early birds can hash out details and late comers can get filled in quick and get going without a whole lot of nonsense?

I work on Saturday, but I can't imagine for the life of me getting home so late that I can't attend. this is definitely on my list of things to do that day.

I will schedule something like a practice for it and start forming the lobby a bit before the scheduled event.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 am

i really would love to come, but then it is a bit hard with the time, then it would be 3:00 in the morning.
maybe
5:00 PM +1
4:00 PM +0
11:00 am -6
10:00 am -7
9:00 am -8

maybe this is an idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:01 am

Same as Lee really, I'm usually heading off about half 1 anayways. Maybe we could bring the race forward an hour and a half. And thank f*ck for the non gt2/1 body style. Even though I just shelled out for the top of the range aston lolage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:37 pm

hahahahah First whats with all the sheep headshot ahaha and second

Personally I wouldnt mind an hour push or 2 forward I dont know about 9am for me hahahaha but anything after 11am is really fine for me on a saturday to be perfectly honest whatever works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Well I will consider the time, its one heck of a problem to please both major time zones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Yeah, it should probably be addressed at some point since we do have so many from the other side of the pond here that we all want to race with...scheduling can be a real pain when you have to try to deal with everyone's schedules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay guys I'm going to need to see who will contradict these times that I will be considering to give a medium between them Europeaners and N.A

10:00 PM GMT +0
5:00 PM EST -5
4:00 PM -6
3:00 PM -7
2:00 PM -5

I think its a very fair time considering both timezones and its on a saturday to get as many attendants as possible.

Reply with a yes (works) or no can't make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 am

Unlikely I can make it that early as I won't get home from work until at least 7pm GMT -6...and I just bought a Genesis R2 car tonight! 1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:41 am

don't worry, its not official
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:06 am

so that what 11am pst? yeah I think so thatd probably be good with me of course id need to make sure but as whatever works for everyone else im game of course personally ill say whatever works best for you godly cause your tournament, your rules
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:58 am

If the race is in the weekend, than it is ok with me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Hour of Nürburgring   1 Hour of Nürburgring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Hour of Nürburgring
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next