Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES

Go down 
+6
CJs87Stang
turtletime74
Marxist Llama
EZT uncabunca
Retpetty
EZT MAKO 6669
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Results and standings updated. Hope everyone had a good race last night. Sorry I couldn't be there for it. Many thanks to Turtle for taking over the hosting duties for me.
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Great racing last night. Congrats to Bush on the win!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Silverstone tonight gents, 25 laps. See you all on the track!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am

Good race last night. Had some fun battling with unca. Held him off for most the race, but as the tires started to go, so did the gap!!

Results updated
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:53 am

could someone send me the tunes. jaguar, ferrari, aston martin. i can't think of anything else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 am

bloozmahn wrote:
could someone send me the tunes. jaguar, ferrari, aston martin. i can't think of anything else at the moment.

I will send you what i have.

Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 am

Bush ookie wrote:
bloozmahn wrote:

I will send you what i have.

sent all tunes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Congrats on the win bush. I had fun maybe next time I won't get into a fight with the wall and give a little more competition.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Really fun race last night. Congrats to Bush for steam rolling the competition. Congrats to EMDD for him making it through the race. If you need some pointers or would like to practice just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 pm

EatMyDevilDoll wrote:
Congrats on the win bush. I had fun maybe next time I won't get into a fight with the wall and give a little more competition.
THANKS. I found the wall at sunset. It sucks.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 pm

what date is the next race on?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 am

This Saturday night, the 17th, 9pm est.

Last edited by MAKO 6669 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 pm

A little footage from last weeks race

Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:36 pm

That's great and awesome how you can hear that supercharger whine on Bush's Sprite
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:29 pm

super cool thanks for posting

Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Last race tonight kids, are you ready? 30 laps at Laguna Seca, 9pm est.

Pit stops are not mandatory in this series, but last week showed tire wear can become an issue. Can you make them last? Do you risk a stop for better rubber? This could get interesting........
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:35 pm

We might have an addition to the parry tonight, KeeferJoe, asked to join so I sent Porsche 550.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 am

Fun race last night and good series overall. Despite having a small turnout I think we had some good races and a hell of a lot of laughs.

Congrats to Bush on the overall win and to Turtle and unca for taking second and third. Good job guys.

Bush, Turtle has the prize car to be gifted. I think he has a choice of paints for it.

Turtle and unca, we will settle up your prize money when we're on together again.

Thanks to everyone who did participate. This was fun.

Mako
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:02 am

This was alot of fun just wished I hadn't chose the slowest car so I could gave Bush more of a headache.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 pm

sorry, i just couldn't make it happen. i'm giving new meaning to the word "broke" right now. sounds like it was a good series though! i'm shocked, i mean really shocked that bush won. need to handicap him!!

if anyone feels like sending me a replay i wouldn't mind. since my xbox live isn't current i cant' even send messages.

did anyone run the d-type jag?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Yeah EZT Strumlord showed up in Jag D type for couple races.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 pm

What did you guys think of the points system? Good, bad, same?
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am

MAKO 6669 wrote:
Fun race last night and good series overall. Despite having a small turnout I think we had some good races and a hell of a lot of laughs.

Congrats to Bush on the overall win and to Turtle and unca for taking second and third. Good job guys.

Bush, Turtle has the prize car to be gifted. I think he has a choice of paints for it.

Turtle and unca, we will settle up your prize money when we're on together again.

Thanks to everyone who did participate. This was fun.

Mako
Yea thanks to mako turtle blooz and all who participated. Lots of fun and hope to do this again. Next time i will turn off my work phone.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:57 am

First to second needed smaller spread but good otherwise. Was lots of fun thanks for all who enjoyed it. Its why I enjoy hosting/building when we have this much fun.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:45 pm

bloozmahn wrote:
sorry, i just couldn't make it happen. i'm giving new meaning to the word "broke" right now. sounds like it was a good series though! i'm shocked, i mean really shocked that bush won. need to handicap him!!

if anyone feels like sending me a replay i wouldn't mind. since my xbox live isn't current i cant' even send messages.

did anyone run the d-type jag?

I have a two week gold card I got with Halo blooz, it's all yours bud. I'll try and remember to pm you the code here.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next