Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES

Go down 
+6
CJs87Stang
turtletime74
Marxist Llama
EZT uncabunca
Retpetty
EZT MAKO 6669
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EZT uncabunca
EZT uncabunca

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Here's a pic from last nights race. I will post more later.

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 8085159224_623beb2bea_c
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:30 am

More pics:

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 8088937679_8e45ff823c_c

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 8088939190_1b178d9315_c

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 8088939516_1bd51039fb_c

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 8088938935_682374cee4_c
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:14 am

Great pics unca!!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 am

I have updated the points structure and awarded the points for last weekends race.

I am trying the F1/MotoGP points system to see how it works out for us.

Any thoughts or questions, feel free to post as always.

Thanks,
Mako
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Since we have fewer drivers than hoped, and everyone's lap times are pretty comparable, we will dispense with the divisions, unless anyone is opposed.

Also, for the rest of the series, we will run a 3 lap qualifier to set the field. The grid order for the race will be determined by lobby points from qualifying. Make sure you have at least one clean lap or you will start in the back! We will continue with the rolling starts, as that seems to provide for a better start to the race. This weeks race will again be 30 laps.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:04 pm

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 8088937679_8e45ff823c_c

That car's almost as sexy as the guy drivin it! Very Happy

Nice pix unc! I need to get some paint on my vette.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 pm

I was so busy looking at the car I didn't even notice how hot you look in that tight white helmet!!!
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 pm

MAKO 6669 wrote:
Since we have fewer drivers than hoped, and everyone's lap times are pretty comparable, we will dispense with the divisions, unless anyone is opposed.

Also, for the rest of the series, we will run a 3 lap qualifier to set the field. The grid order for the race will be determined by lobby points from qualifying. Make sure you have at least one clean lap or you will start in the back! We will continue with the rolling starts, as that seems to provide for a better start to the race. This weeks race will again be 30 laps.

Oh cool a qualifier! Never done that before...or a rolling start until last week btw was fun to watch in the replay.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Sad looks like fun! i'm still on hiatus, i will try to make it in the next 2 weeks. have way too much going on right now to be on the xbox.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:58 am

My sincere apologies guys. I returned home MUCH later than expected tonight (and in no condition to race either!). I tried to post from my phone, but for some reason this site's been acting up lately.

Anyway, we all have another week to prepare and it will give Devildoll some extra time as he may be joining us in the Cobra.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 am

Was little bummed but there wouldn't have been as much fun with just 4 of us. Here's to hoping more the merrier next week.
Back to top Go down
Marxist Llama
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Marxist Llama

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Yeah sorry for not showing up guys, was busy with a friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Updated the main thread with the revised dates and also posted them on the calendar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 pm

I sure am using the time to practice. I was out at a festival with all the kids this weekend so it worked out for me.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Hope to see everyone. Tomorrow night at 9 pm!!
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 am

MAKO 6669 wrote:
Hope to see everyone. Tomorrow night at 9 pm!!

IM IN!

Back to top Go down
EZT Strumlord
EZT Strumlord

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:36 pm

I did the bachelor party last saturday. Today is the wedding and the reception. But I'll be back next week fo sho. Good luck and have fun in the race tonight boys. cheers
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 am

Results and standings updated.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:49 pm

i'm hoping for a return to forza in the next few weeks. I have to build new gas and brake pedals- they finally gave out on me. then all i have to do is renew my xbox live membership. i'll probably run either the maserati 300 or the d-type. Hope y'all are doing well.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Just a reminder as there seems to have been some confusion last week. The race is SAT night at 9 pm est. All races have been posted both in the standings thread and on the calendar on the correct dates and times. If anyone see's something different, please let me know so that CJ and I can look into it and see why this may be occuring.

Thanks,
Mako
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:45 pm

I hope to make this weeks race. Mugello club correct?
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Silverstone International. We missed a week too Rokko.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:16 am

Race 3 shows as Mugello Club, Mako. Are we advancing to race 4?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:01 am

Oops, my bad, Mugello is correct. Embarassed I was going off a hand written list when I posted that, which obviously is not in the final order that I posted. Worst part is, I've been running Silverstone all week! Haha!

In other news, due to a lost night because of the storm and several production problems that arose this week, I have to work the entire weekend. I'm going to attempt to run both the Nascar race tonight and this one tomorrow before I have to leave for work. If things go smoothly and on time, I should be able to. In the event I cannot make it tomorrow night, Turtle, would you please assume the hosting duties for me? I think 35 laps should be sufficient. Qualifying will be at your discretion based on number of drivers and lobby opinion.

Thanks,
Mako
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Will do sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES   VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VINTAGE ROADSTER SERIES
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next