Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

80s B Class RWD Series

Go down 
+9
EZT MAKO 6669
HLR Rokko
Toasterr x
Trash McNish
turtletime74
Marxist Llama
SoulTerror08
Placebo Jeffect
Retpetty
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:29 pm

On mine it was black too.

If you didn't have the DLC it would be a volkswagen Bora
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 pm

I believe my exact words during the race were "Uh oh, four-wide. Uhhh, that's not gonna work, guys..." Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed.

I only have the sample pack, so I can see the Lancia, but I don't know how to explain the colouring. Perhaps there is some glitch in regards to painting the car.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Actually yeah, I seem to remember you saying that now Dom..

Yeah it cant be a DLC clash, like Minim said it'll appear as a VW Bora.. Did anyone else see me as black? Cause I'm thinking it might just be a glitch..
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:29 pm

i cant remember, besides right at the start i wasnt even remotely close to your car Smile
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Haha! It doesn't matter really, its just a little confusing >.<
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:50 pm

There definitely is a glitch with some paints as KevinBuckholz has run in a few of my series and his cars always show up as default colors in my replays. He would send me his replays so I could get pics. All vinyls and paint would not show up so I always had to look at gamertag to see who I was racing with.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:17 pm

ran some laps at catalunya gp (yes the correct track this time) hitting flat 1:58s. what is everyone else running?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Still hitting 1:59's, but haven't worked on the tune yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:53 pm

I saw your Lancia in black during the race. Funny is that in the showroom it doesn't show it even as a locked car. That is one car that I would love to have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:34 pm

I didn't remember that this was being held in the morning and came across the time at 10:30 MST. CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:15 pm

September 18th - Catalunya GP (8 laps) ;

1.retpetty
2.dominicmako
3.squidfin
4.callmehdarkside
5.turtletime74
6.mako6669
7.dbf2killer
8.roblobster

Laguna Seca (11 laps)

1.dbf2killer
2.squidfin
3.dominicmako
4.retpetty
5.turtletime74
6.mako6669
7.roblobster
8.callhemdarkside
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 pm

great racing today guys, was nice to see some new faces to the series Smile

i have updated the series standings, 3 races to go including the ring and an oval, gonna be close Smile

"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 pm

SquidFIN dominating!

Last edited by squidFIN on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm

But for one mistake, I might have had that first race. I think the racing there on Catalunya was super tight and I can't wait to watch the replay. Even after I got out in front, I was struggling to stay in the mid 1:58 range. I just seemed to be pushing it too hard through the last turn.

I rear-ended Mako pretty hard early in the Laguna Seca race, and then Ret couldn't stop in time and hit me, which somehow damaged my tranny as well. Surprisingly, I was able to keep up with Squid down to the end with all that carnage, but couldn't find a clear path. Actually, that one was pretty close for a bunch of laps too, and I think we had another four-wide situation heading down into turn 1 at the start.

Both racing were exciting!
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 pm

oval next week Wink should be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:26 pm

I think I'm gonna need some more speed for that Renault!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:05 am

squidFIN wrote:
SquidFIN dominating!

Well well well, what a very interesting video. What we clearly see here is squid completely cutting the final corner onto the start/finish straight, and Dominic running Bobbo right off the track. tsk tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 am

Stop trying to stir the pot, Mako. Actually, it's me trying to go around Squid on the left (since he lost all his speed cutting the corner), and then him moving over to block me on the straightaway. Bobbo was bystander in the ordeal, though.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:20 am

I wondered what happened to bobbo as I wasn't close enough to see clearly but did see squid and don make aggressive moves to out manuveur each other and bobbo just was coming back toward racing line when he got collected by don.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 am

Dominic Mako wrote:
Stop trying to stir the pot, Mako. Actually, it's me trying to go around Squid on the left (since he lost all his speed cutting the corner), and then him moving over to block me on the straightaway. Bobbo was bystander in the ordeal, though.
Actually I didn't so much try to block you than to keep on my line. And about cutting the corner... Although I was ahead of Bobbo when entering the corner, it was good the car happened to go that in. If it hadn't, Bobbo would have hit me.

Make it into a drama if you want. I don't give a cornbeef.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 pm

round 3 of the 80s series gets underway tomorrow, just to clarify on number of laps per race, it is as follows:

September 25th - Sedona Speedway (30 laps) ; Sebring Full (7 laps)
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Sorry guys but I will not be racing today. I've had a mild cold which is getting a bit more aggressive, and I'm just not feeling up to it. Good luck to all of you and hope you have a good race.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

sedona race way 30laps
1.turtletime74
2.dbf2killer
3.retpetty
4.dominicmako
5.roblobster242

sebring full 8 laps
1.dominicmako
2.retpetty
3.dbf2killer
4.turtletime74
5.roblobster242
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 pm

just a reminder its the series finale this sunday, 5 points seperates the top 2 Smile

epic showdown at the ring! Smile
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:01 pm

sorry guys but i cant make the race on sunday, if someone could host and let me know the results it would be appreciated, again sorry i cant attend. good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80s B Class RWD Series   80s B Class RWD Series - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80s B Class RWD Series
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next