Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodYCaiN

BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series Empty
PostSubject: BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series   BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:14 pm

CALLING ALL RING RUNNERS!!!

I am currently working on a 9 wk Nurburgring series that I would like to get up and running in April. The first three weeks are R3. The second 3 weeks are R2 then 2 wks of R1;s and an X Class championship. I wanted to post the spreadsheet so everyone can see the setup and find out who may be interested. Currently this is a single room event but if there is enough interest I can make it a multi-room event with run-offs for position.

Check out the link below and let me know if you're interested in an all out crazy Ring series.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ap5YehT0FLLJdEpES1pjdkFiUHFFTWhBbjRVQkh0U3c&authkey=CLe-sI0F&hl=en#gid=0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series   BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 am

I am in. Car will be stock or we can tune them ? I prefer stock since I am not a good tuner.
Back to top Go down
BloodYCaiN

PostSubject: Re: BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series   BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Great to have you aboard. They are tunable. You're a better tuner than me.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series   BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:08 pm

I jump in the R3/R2 and be standby for R1.
Back to top Go down
BloodYCaiN

PostSubject: Re: BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series   BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Sorry guys...I haven't had internet for a few days and won't have until tomorrow or friday. We only need four more people for the series. We're on no hurry to fill the spots. I'll put you down as an alternate turtle. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series   BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOODWORKS R Class Running of the Ring series
Page 1 of 1