Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The running of the Audi R8s

Go down 
+3
The Face Taker
Rockon2dawn
SoulTerror08
7 posters

What time works best for you?
9pm GMT -5
The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_lcap33%The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
8pm GMT -5
The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_lcap33%The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
7pm GMT -5
The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_lcap13%The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
6pm GMT -5
The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_lcap0%The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5pm GMT -5
The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_lcap0%The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4pm GMT -5
The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_lcap20%The running of the Audi R8s I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

The running of the Audi R8s Empty
PostSubject: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Forza 3 has lived a wonderful life, giving us all the thrills and chills of online league racing. It introduced me to my second racing league, which I now call home for all matters of multiplayer fun. It has given us the mighty AWD Viper, and the painfully idiotic Ferrari California. I learned of the existence of 2 more car manufacturers from this game, and have grown from a consistent Amateur (14) to an inconsistent Pro (19). Spec races, drama, hopper wrecks, car paints, 998 layer bikini girls, Forza 3 we'd like to thank you all for that.

However it's nearing the end of it's lifespan. And on 10/11/2011 the beast will be unleashed all over again with Forza 4. So as an ending chapter to our misadventures in Turn 10's kick cornbeef racing semi-sim I feel we should end it with the first car we all drove on the first track we all drove on. The Audi R8 5.2 on Camino Viejo. All cars will be upgraded to A class with all tuning open for personal preferences.

Time: (Check Poll, it's multiple choice)

Date: October 9th 2011

Track : Camino Viejo 30 laps.

Rewards:

1st Place: The pride of winning the last FLR run race in FM3.
2nd Place: The pride of being the first loser in the last FLR run race in FM3.
3rd Place: The pride of failing to be the first loser in the last FLR run race in FM3.
4th Place: The pride of being the most average player in the last FLR run race in FM3.
5th Place: The pride of being completely unrecognizable in the race result for the last FLR run race in FM3.
6th Place: The pride of finishing in the top 80% of the last FLR run race in FM3.
7th Place: The pride of not finishing last in the last FLR run race in FM3.
8th Place: The pride of being the last person to get wreck/run off track ALOT/ get disconnected/ get lagged out/ etc/ in the last FLR run race in FM3.

Last edited by Angel0fAnarchy7 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Sounds interesting. I would be using my Audi R8 community edition since it would be the last time I'd get to drive it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Mark, you even still be able to bring over your Audi R8 Community Design if you save it as a design for FM4.

Anyway, I'll be there, it'll be a good way to say bye to FM3 like you said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:23 pm

CallMehDaRkSiDe wrote:
Mark, you even still be able to bring over your Audi R8 Community Design if you save it as a design for FM4.

Anyway, I'll be there, it'll be a good way to say bye to FM3 like you said

It was gifted to him from Turn10, or will be the equivilant of that.

He may have designed it, but he doesn't have access to the core paint through the forza paint shop.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Hang on, I thought Forza 4 was being released in October not 10th September?

According to play.com it will be release on the 14/11/2010?
Do you American's really get it that early? Usually you get it like a day or two early, not a whole month :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm

That's when the race is being held.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Would be fun to race 'em round.. I guess Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:53 pm

That date says OCTOBER, it's the 10th month in the year. We get it October 11th. The 9th is the Sunday beforehand.
Back to top Go down
graylydolphin
graylydolphin

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 pm

I will be there to wish FM 3 a fun goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Rockon2dawn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Rockon2dawn

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Oh damn, Sorry.. forgot that US dates work differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 pm

They do? I had no idea...well you learn something everyday! We do get FM4 3 days before you guys still Very Happy
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Sounds like fun as I have never raced one, only driven it around except for the intro race.
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 am

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

Oct 9th is a Sunday, so I will not be able to join in this one Evil or Very Mad . Hope you all have a good time though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The running of the Audi R8s   The running of the Audi R8s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The running of the Audi R8s
Page 1 of 1