Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

2011 Audi S5 Coupe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

2011 Audi S5 Coupe Empty
Post2011 Audi S5 Coupe

Audi S5. This car doesn’t play around

Audi is known for it’s engineering and luxury, and thanks to the S and RS-line of cars, it is also known for performance. The all-new 2011 Audi S5 comes in a standard coupe, or you can drop the top with the Cabriolet. However, Audi specifically lays out that they will not be offering hard-top convertibles any time soon.

Audi Interior is so-so. Some good, some bad.
Interior: Audi hasn’t always had the best interior in my case. The colors are there, but so is the plastic. However, you do get hand-stitched leather, wrapped around the steering wheel and seats, which are very bolstered. You also get some nice S badging. Audi doesn’t have any major differences in their interiors. Most steering wheels are the same, and dashboards, etc…. However, with the S5, you get the above mentioned options standard, like a new sound system from Bang and Olufsen.

LED headlamps, very nice!
Exterior: The exterior is where the car really “shines” (no pun intended). LED headlamps, which Audi has been using for about 3-5 years now, really make the car seem more luxurious. Audi always has the best paint to offer, especially the black paint. The car has great exterior styling, nothing really to report here. The rear lights have also been restyled, which look really nice. Then you have the wheels. Audi actually put some nice wheels and rims on an expensive car, which I believe is a first! Of course, some may want to replace the wheels that come on the S, as they are a bit stiff.

Hardware: This car has a bit annoying driver interface. Once you get used to it (no one really does) you can usually find what you need. You get some nice shift paddles, bluetooth (both phone and iPod), iPod interface, and much more. With the larger package, you also get keyless operation, along with a nice backup camera system. However, once again, the MMI is the only problem. A/C and heat work great. Windshield wipers work fine.

Pretty good power from the S-line
Powertrain: Power comes from an alluminum-alloy 4.2 Liter V8, pumping out 354 HP and 325 LB/Ft of torque to all 4 wheels via a 6-speed Manual or Tiptronic. However, I recommend the manual, the Tiptronic has some issues. Fuel Economy is rated at 14/22 for the manual, and 16/24 for the Tiptronic.

Overall: This car deserves a solid 8.5 out of 10. Why the 8.5? It would get a 9.5 if it weren’t for the MMI and the horrible Tiptronic. However, this car really shows itself and keeps the German car standard, especially from Audi.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

2011 Audi S5 Coupe :: Comments

No Comment.

2011 Audi S5 Coupe

Page 1 of 1