Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

2011 Cadillac CTS-V Empty
Post2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Man! Cadillacs really aren’t my thing, but after see this bad boy, who can say no to a face like this!

Cadillacs are known for luxury, especially in the United States, where it is the main luxury car brand. However, I have always pictured them to be large, boxy, and clunky, which it still is. However, Cadillac does it in style, and lots of it! Opt to empty your wallet past the CTS, and you get the luxury and performance (wait, this car is from GM?!) that you know as the CTS-V.

No way this is from GM!
Interior: This car’s interior is just the best I have ever seen! Not only is there so much in the interior, it is actually high-quality materials! Rich leather and comfortable seats really make me want to get this car. Although the interior may seen bland from the looks of it, it does have some nice finish to it.

The controls are a little confusing, and there is a lot to do on the dashboard switch panel. However, it still looks and feels great! This car has so many options that come standard, like illuminated door panels, heated seats, amazing Bose sound system, and more! The seats nestle you in and comfort you when you switch from luxury to high-performance. However, some find the gauges hard to read in direct-sunlight, although it is mainly a problem for the taller customer.

Very nice styling. Once again: GM did this?!
Exterior: Great styling from GM? I didn’t think so either, but Cadillac can sure pull it off! I can’t report much on the exterior here, as it is perfect.

Hardware: Just like the exterior, perfect! No gripes, no complaints. OnStar works great, headlights work great, radio, A/C, everything! When the door shuts, it sounds like a whisper. Road noise is minimal.

Ponies come from here. 556 to be exact.
Powertrain: For me, the highlight of the car. Power comes from 6.2 Liter V8 (Also seen in the Corvette) making 556 HP and 551 Lb/FT of torque. Power is then transferred to a rich and smooth (just like the buyer!) 6-speed. No automatics with the CTS-V due to power issues with the automatic transmission.

Overall: This car is perfect! If I was in the market for a car, this would be my pick. To not give this car a perfect 10/10 would be shameful. Beautiful work here by GM and Cadillac. Other trims include the new Wagon and Coupe coming in 2011. If you have the money, this is the car to get. Even just test driving it would be doing yourself a huge favor!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

2011 Cadillac CTS-V :: Comments

No Comment.

2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Page 1 of 1