Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I

Go down 
+7
HLR Rokko
turtletime74
SoulTerror08
EZT MAKO 6669
Bush ookie
bloozmahn
Toasterr x
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm entering this series, and I'm mint. So it's all okay, it seems my presence as scared off potential combatants, understandable. I will obliterate all who stand before me in the remaining 2 races....

you have been warned!!!!!!111!!!11!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Well, I guess people got what they wanted. Yet another FLR series has been completely sabotaged by some really childish bickering, in my opinion. Week 4 of four and almost nobody showed. We only had 4 people, which wasn't really enough to run two races.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:01 pm

No reason for it not to be rescheduled, I was at Oulton Park so I wasn't able to make it today.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Dominic Mako wrote:
Well, I guess people got what they wanted. Yet another FLR series has been completely sabotaged by some really childish bickering, in my opinion. Week 4 of four and almost nobody showed. We only had 4 people, which wasn't really enough to run two races.

No one wanted it sabotaged. For the record, due to the storm I had no internet service for most of the day. I will reconsider my withdrawal so that this series can finish honorably, even though I only did two races anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Mako proves a point. People have various reasons not to make a race, real life is the important thing.

Frankly I don't know where all this childish squabbling has come from, but it needs to stop. Im surprised who it's coming from as well. I mean come on chaps, lets get a bloody grip shall we. I'm not going to name names, but I think certain people, including those who have posted from my own team, need to look at themselves and get a grasp back on reality. It makes me ashamed to be a part of MSM.

Anyways Mako, have you been affected much by the hurricane? I know a few members on here have had issues and news over here is unreliable and sketchy to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:38 am

MAKO 6669 wrote:
Dominic Mako wrote:

No one wanted it sabotaged. For the record, due to the storm I had no internet service for most of the day. I will reconsider my withdrawal so that this series can finish honorably, even though I only did two races anyway.

I dont think Dominic meant for it to be like that, I mean yes I had my internet/power issues and I didn't get them back until literally 15 mins before the practice was going to begin. I think it was directed towards the other people that weren't affected by the Irene. Yes the squabbling/bickering of in my opinion childish stuff has indeed hurt the nature of this series, it was a great series until someone took something the wrong way and basically blew it out of proportion. Come on guys, I know we are much better than this and we can actually put together a good series WITHOUT there being any major incidents or any squabbling/bickering with each other. Remember, we are in this for the fun of racing because its something common we share. Having fun should ALWAYS be our first priority.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:00 am

Whatever happens Porsche Wins anyway Cool
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 am

I was hoping to make it, but just before the race started the wife wanted to go do some stuff.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 am

I Am Afroduck wrote:

Anyways Mako, have you been affected much by the hurricane? I know a few members on here have had issues and news over here is unreliable and sketchy to say the least.

Thank you for asking Ducky. I made out fairly well. We had secured everything around the farm so there were no issues there. The animals have shelter if they want it, and are quite capable of taking care of themselves anyway. Most times they could seem to care less what the weather is doing! The power blipped a few times, but stayed on for the most part. Lost the satellite for the TV briefly, but not long, and not till after the F1 race was over, Smile! Most of my co-workers were still without power last night however, so many places close by got hit pretty hard. Lucky it was only a tropical storm by the time it hit us, it could have been much worse. I've been through three hurricanes already, and they really do kind of suck.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 pm

this is a video game right? like.. the cars and money don't really exist do they? i certainly get frustrated and angry when i do poorly in a race, but i do realize it's PRETEND... i'm here for the company to be honest, since i'm basically in the lower 90% when it comes to speed.

group hug?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm

I shall reconsider my withdrawal and return to finish this series but as a member of Team Vette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:24 am

bloozmahn wrote:
this is a video game right? like.. the cars and money don't really exist do they? i certainly get frustrated and angry when i do poorly in a race, but i do realize it's PRETEND... i'm here for the company to be honest, since i'm basically in the lower 90% when it comes to speed.

group hug?

hug!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 am

turtletime74 wrote:
I shall reconsider my withdrawal and return to finish this series but as a member of Team Vette.

This somewhat handicaps the IVCP.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 am

MAKO 6669 wrote:
turtletime74 wrote:

This somewhat handicaps the IVCP.

Yea Turtle we need any points we can get, and Porsche was in minority with participants already also I'm sure it is again the rules to change the car this late lol!
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 pm

turtletime74 wrote:

Common sense has prevailed! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:50 pm

I don't remember anything saying you couldn't change cars or clubs any or every race. I am a member of both clubs.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
I don't remember anything saying you couldn't change cars or clubs any or every race. I am a member of both clubs.

No, you are correct, there was no such rule posted for this series. Just sad that Porsche will now be short one driver!
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm

so whats left to run, the lemans and tsukuba races?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 pm

fien ill jump on the bandwagon (again) and race
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Well i was just kidding Turtle when i said that, i was just hoping that there is such a rule and that you will stay with Porsche because there is only 4-5 of us and there are 8 people driving the Vette but its cool i wouldn't force anything on anybody, Also i do remember asking someone (I think it was Dom) if we can change cars between races (because i was thinking of running GT2 on speed and RS on handling tracks) and the answers was NO with what car you start that's it...So anyway if the rules are that you cent change the car but you can change the club that's a little silly if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:13 pm

I don't want to upset noone but feel like IVPC has has its image tarnish and I'm not cool with that. Technically IVPC will be down 2 members because bobbo will be on vacation.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 pm

HLR Rokko wrote:
turtletime74 wrote:

Common sense has prevailed! Wink

I just had to join BBR and smack him around a little.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 pm

wtf took you so long! Wink
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 am

turtletime74 wrote:
I don't want to upset noone but feel like IVPC has has its image tarnish and I'm not cool with that. Technically IVPC will be down 2 members because bobbo will be on vacation.

The clubs image has not been tarnished by one members idiotic comments. Leaving only three Porsche drivers makes it more of a Vette club competition than a club vs club event. Hardly worth the effort under those circumstances. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I   IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IVPC & FLR Corvette Club: Series I
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next