Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED

Go down 
+11
Toasterr x
bloozmahn
EZT MAKO 6669
Triplel lee
hillcrest34
VVV GGspeed
HLR Rokko
The Face Taker
Marxist Llama
turtletime74
Bad0Karma
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

When do you want the Races?
Every Weekend
FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Every Other Weekend
FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 am

Hehe Mako, though I think I might've pushed the wrong buttons a little by saying that this isnt the first ever GT3 in FLR.. But it is the first GT3 to cover all of FLR Smile

Would it be possible to get a copy of some tune/builds? I'm stuck between the Aston Martin, Ford GT, LFA, Gallardo & the Vette.. Or pretty much all of them Razz

EDIT: I'll be a man & try to take on the BMW... Tell ya what, just send me all of the tunes Razz
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 pm

For those who are interested, all of these cars are within a half-second of each other on a few tracks. The running trend seems to be that the Lambo is very slightly faster and the Aston is very slightly slower, but it is being looked at.

The Z06 also had its spec changed. It has more power but is slightly heavier, to keep it in line with the other cars. It is still extremely competitive though, I'd say in the top 3.
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 pm

got any target times for your tracks?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:44 pm

1:49's at Catalunya and 1:51's at Silverstone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:57 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
1:49's at Catalunya and 1:51's at Silverstone
I would like the Porsche and Mercedes please . Can you send the cars or builds to Turtle. You are not on my FL. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 am

Just to clarify this will be the 3rd GT3 series on FLR
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:23 am

Oh, i had a DM that i could choose between the SLS, Z4, LFA. But the SLS and LFA are both locked for me. Because you have to buy an car package. And I would like to choose another car than the Z4, because i don't see that as an pro race car.
Is there any way i can have another car?
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 am

Did someone mention going around Catalunya in 1.47? i dunno if i could touch that time at all in Lambo
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:16 am

im running 1:49s in the lambo at catalunya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:55 am

I may run my EUR GT3 Winning Lexus LFA Very Happy If someone fancies being my teamate give me a shout
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 pm

I Am Afroduck wrote:
I may run my EUR GT3 Winning Lexus LFA Very Happy If someone fancies being my teamate give me a shout

I was thinking about running that car Afro and it would be awesome to be your teammate again but unfortunately i don't have that car Sad
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Retpetty wrote:
im running 1:49s in the lambo at catalunya.

Yea Ret im there also but i thought someone was talking making it in 1:47 on catalunya or maybe im imagining lol!
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 pm

low 1:49s in the Ferrari for me at Catalunya

still needs more tuning, i think 1:48 is easily possible in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Just out interest, I couldn't see the PI mention anywhere, what is the PI?
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 pm

i think it varies slightly depending on the build
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Might be in for this, depending on what's going on over here.

I'd drive the Ferrari 458 with the other two boys in my team if at all possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm

GT500Maniac2011 wrote:

I'd drive the Ferrari 458 with the other two boys in my team if at all possible.

I may have to let you know because I may wanna drive the 458 Italia, if I do drive it, would you mind driving the Ford GT instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Do we only fit the parts listed or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:19 pm

I Am Afroduck wrote:
Do we only fit the parts listed or what?

I will gift you the tune Ducky, hit me up on xbl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 pm

CallMehDaRkSiDe wrote:
GT500Maniac2011 wrote:

I may have to let you know because I may wanna drive the 458 Italia, if I do drive it, would you mind driving the Ford GT instead?

Sure that's fine by me.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:54 pm

I know you want to limit amount of any one vehicle but I would suggest you not count your pic of vehicle against that since you are host and I know you want to be competitive but you should take the car that lacks use but that's my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I just joined THE DARK SIDE with the Ford GT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Did some laps in the Aston. I didn't have very many laps where I didn't balls up the last corner, but I turned in a 1:48.2.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 am

I will pick my little Z4 then...
Hope it will be fast enough
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 am

I hate to be complaining, but I still havnt got any tunes yet..

Send me whatever you need driving Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next