Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED

Go down 
+11
Toasterr x
bloozmahn
EZT MAKO 6669
Triplel lee
hillcrest34
VVV GGspeed
HLR Rokko
The Face Taker
Marxist Llama
turtletime74
Bad0Karma
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

When do you want the Races?
Every Weekend
FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Every Other Weekend
FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:22 pm

so, whatcha all runnin at laguna for times?
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:40 pm

The Lorre Be wrote:
Sorry but is there gona be a european lobby aswel ???

Due to everyone being busy on a saturday, the races will start late in America, so yes there will be an EUR lobby, get ahold of ducky to get times, he can make his own times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:11 pm

CallMehDaRkSiDe wrote:
The Lorre Be wrote:
Sorry but is there gona be a european lobby aswel ???

Due to everyone being busy on a saturday, the races will start late in America, so yes there will be an EUR lobby, get ahold of ducky to get times, he can make his own times

FEAR MY NEW TIME MAKING ABILITIES!!!!!

I'm as of yet undecided, it's really up to you guys, I've just offered to host.

I've got my classic touring car championship to try and get going as well.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:35 am

A secret shared is trust formed...Some of my times...

Laguna 1.26.730
Silverstone 1.50.739
Catalunia 1.48.359
Ring GP 1.57.597
Mugello 1.51.127
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:40 am

Good info GGG, thanks mate.

I ran a 1:26.103 at Laguna the other night, I'll go run the others and see what the Vette will do on those.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Probably the car I will be running pending what Turtles paint looks like. Looks pretty sweet as the angle of the sun changes around the car I think.
FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 5694529465_d04dbd708d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:33 am

Loving the paint...I've been lazy with mine this time, just recoloured it : / I'll post some pictures though
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm

So US Lobby is tonight what about EU?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:00 pm

GGGspeed wrote:
So US Lobby is tonight what about EU?

I'm not sure about EU lobby, get ahold of AfroDucky
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I may have missed it, but I don't remember being informed of the dates being finalized. This has been on the back burner for a while, with nothing being said about it for over a week. Now I just find out that there's a race tonight. I will not be participating.

I have not been thrilled with the way this has been organized from the start. There have been too many changes and pm's, and too much uncertainty about what is actually going on.

Therefore, I am officially withdrawing from this tournament. No one is to take it personally, I am just no longer interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I may have to back out of this as well. I have to agree with Mako that there has been too many changes and pm's, nothing seemed to make any sense, and there were no notifications from the tournament on when it was starting, and it was planned out of the blue with this tournament as well.

I have been too busy for the past 9 days and it's been very rough, and I don't have time to play "Let's find out the hard way" game. It causes too much stress for me, and too confusing.

Sorry, it's not going to work out with me. I am withdrawing from this tournament.

- CJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Due to this not being as organized as I wished it was, I have pushed this back to the end of FM3, so this series will hopefully be the final hurrah to FM3 as we welcome in FM4. I am really sorry that this wasn't organized as I hoped it would have been, just alot of issues in my life right now and I tried my best to balance it out, once again I am really sorry, If you guys bought anything off me, I will give you guys full refunds.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:59 pm

im out also. ggg ill still get you that livery sorted if you want, send me a pm k Wink
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:58 am

should give the organization gt3 tournement ownership to someone who can do it.. just a thought seems like 6 pages means there was a lot of people wanting to do it
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:22 am

Aw Sad I was horrid at Laguna but was looking forward to this
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:23 am

Can someone pick this UP? common people lets not let this go down...

@Rett hell yea send me the paint would love to have it anyway
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Any news about this series ? Great cars, tracks and there is at least 10 people interested I think. Thanks Cool
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:35 pm

It will return in August to usher out FM3 and FM4 in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Ford GT please
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:42 pm

You're going to kill me,but MP4 please.
Back to top Go down
ThE BiG BrIKK
ThE BiG BrIKK

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Is this going to happen?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Unfortunately I will have to pass on this one as July is usually very busy for me and my teammate won't be back til the end of the series. Good luck getting this rolling.
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 pm

I could only make the last race, so I will most likely pass. I may show up and fill the lobby if you need, but ya, I won't be able to compete for the crown
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:46 pm

The new time line for these races doesnt work for me, its my busy season at work LOL
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 pm

If you guys still wanna do this, PM me saying your interested and I'll send you the tune
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED   FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR GT3 World Championship:REVIVED
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5