Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Evo vs WRX

Go down 
+11
The Face Taker
Callum The Stig
hillcrest34
bloozmahn
Placebo Jeffect
Toasterr x
EZT Ironhide
DBF2KILLER
turtletime74
EZT MAKO 6669
SoulTerror08
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 am

Hey I got spun out! I was doing my part :p
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:48 am

soulterror wrote:
Hey I got spun out! I was doing my part :p
which was my part....
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 am

bit late to the party, but i've finally done the design for my car:

Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Evw
Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Evw2
Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Evw3

Making sure I can race this time as well, positano should be... interesting.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 am

Nice car Min!
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

i might not be able to make this friday's race.. i'll know tomorrow i guess. too many time constraints so someone else might have to be the back marker. I've done like 2 practice laps anyway.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:35 pm

I don't think anyone's done all that much practicing as the track is just too long. This is more of a "seat of your pants" kinda race!
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:57 pm

I've done a few laps here and there. Best is 6:30 and that was with me barely nicking a wall, so it's not on the LB.
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 pm

i was on track for 6:30 clean until like 3 from last turn? whatever...either way in 3 laps all were 6:35 or lower even with bumping a few walls
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:11 am

i've done a 6:32 or something, i'm not sure i can make it home in time for the race, so i'm just sayin don't wait up for me. If i'm able to attend i'll be there early but if not just start w/o me. I'm not terribly optimistic about my forza future for the summer anyway. It's just not that much fun being in the basement when the weather is nice..
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:57 pm

I will try to make this one but, the wife is in some pain right now and may not make it. If you dont see me there you know why.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Don't worry about it violation. Take care of your wife.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Woah, looking at your guys times I must be on to something.. Or my race timer is screwed..
I've just been running a few test laps, & I've come out with a 6:27:xxx so far O.O

I thought I was slow in the first couple races Razz

Anyways, looking forward to the race Smile
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:40 pm

ran a clean 6:29:241 from dead start, so drop like 2-4 off that is my times. put me to 920 in the world with just stopped lap Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:13 am

Sorry I wasn't able to race tonight. I had a Cabinet guy here and was kinda busy with that.

However seems I can't do a Make-Up race, I was really excited for this track and I guess I just wasted it.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 am

Like I told you CJ, that's not far to anyone else that couldn't make the race. I only let you and bush last week because you both lagged out.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 am

Plus, there is no precedent for make up races. It is not something we normally do. If you miss a race, you miss it. I have probably missed a dozen or so races because of work, some of which I really wanted to do as well.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 pm

I should have just attended the post-race activities.. could not get into a groove and just don't know that track at all.

Had a ton of fun with the guys running the PT & other cars though.

I hope i didn't offend anyone with my outburst, i just think certain topics are best left undiscussed - this is a sanctuary of sorts for some of us, and i just prefer to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Hey Bloozmahn, dont worry about how your race went. To be fair, you were in a lobby with a buch of faster guys (Dont mean to cause offence).. I mean did you see Fantomas & GGG's lap times!? 6:07:xxx & 6:19:xxx !!!

Its a shame that my network doesnt agree with most of you guys, I hate it when I cant get in & it stops the race getting started quickly Sad

Also, I have a couple pictures to add Very Happy
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Bloozmahn , don't worry about it as you held your own well and stayed consistent.
I agree about convo we had later as it just shouldn't have happened and it caused me to leave shortly after as it just got irritating.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Yeah the PT cruiser race was fun. Sounds like I might of left at the right time?
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

nothing to worry about Neutral
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:55 am

i did a 1:36.5 on maple full with racing conditions. how's that stack up?
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:57 am

bloozmahn wrote:
i did a 1:36.5 on maple full with racing conditions. how's that stack up?

I did it in....1:35.3 Crossing the line upside down in a giant fireball. But I’m ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Sorry I was not able to show up on Friday's race. Had a cabinet guy and worked my cornbeef off for 18 hours. -_-

Hope you had fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evo vs WRX
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Completed Events-
Jump to: