Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Evo vs WRX

Go down 
+11
The Face Taker
Callum The Stig
hillcrest34
bloozmahn
Placebo Jeffect
Toasterr x
EZT Ironhide
DBF2KILLER
turtletime74
EZT MAKO 6669
SoulTerror08
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:24 am

Most likely will be limited damage
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Sim damage would be SWEET
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Limited damage is a must!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Bad0Karma wrote:
Sim damage would be SWEET

By the time you've hit all of us, we wouldn't be crossing the damn finish line! lol!
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:54 am

Yeah I'm expecting tonight to just be a fun race to finish the series. I don't think to many people will be racing seriously on this track.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Race starts in 1 hour 34 minutes.
Back to top Go down
The Face Taker
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I cant make it tonight. I've got to be up early tomorrow, I'm going clay shooting so I'd best be alert.

As the race starts around 1AM my time & I'm already pretty tired after college, theres no way I'd be able to 1) Maintain concentration tonight & 2) be awake without being tired tomorrow.
& if I'm going to be handling a gun, being tired isnt a bright idea..

I hope you understand my cautiousness. Once again, I'm sorry I'm not allowing myself to attend.

Hope you have a fun race, its a shame I'll miss the final race..
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:13 pm

I am not going to be there either. Just got off work! Now to pick up my kid for the weekend. Then cutting the neighbors grass.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Well.. I sure hope that everyone here had fun... or some of you at least.

I am not going to start a riot or argument, but unplugging some equipment and monitors from the laptop, and going from one room to another takes some time and I didn't do all that and go on the Xbox Live for nothing. However I did attend the race for one lap and was forced to leave to get something out of the oven before it burned. I came back and everyone had left to a different lobby and they were already on lap 5. I asked if I could do a make-up race for tonight's race, but I got told "no". So just because you missed a race means that you can force other people to miss theirs? That really kinda turned me off.

Whether you like it or not, my final time was 4:48.509.

However, had some good times on the other few races. Only missed 2 races out of the whole series.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:20 pm

we were 25 minutes into the race when you asked for a restart... you can either make it or you can't. it's not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:48 pm

CJ, we waited 10 minutes for you to get your computer unplugged, and then half way through lap one you said you had to leave and just left your car in the middle of the track. We did not restart and we where not in another lobby. You came back when we where on lap 5 out of 5, we are not going to restart. It had nothing to do with me just having to quit a race this week, I've had this happen several times due to power outages or life taking priority over a game. Just about every race CJ you'd ask for us to wait for you, I'm sorry the race starts at 8pm est, not 8:10pm. If you can't be there on time, that's your fault, you can't expect us to wait.

Anyway great series guys, I was surprised at how much interest this had.

A huge THANK YOU goes to Turtle for all the help with this series.

Also congrats to o fantomas o for dominating every race.

Race 5 results. I guess Lobby 2 went pretty smooth, but Lobby 1 was a last man standing event with Minim in the lead taking him self out on lap one. Followed by me driving in reverse through one of the tunnels giving the lead to Karma who damaged himself on lap 3, then on lap 4 he took him self out. This gave me the victory for lobby one with Bloozman then Karma. Minim and CJ DNF.

Race 5 results:
o fantomas o 41:20.063
Bush ookie 42:24.765
GGGspeed 42:58.536
turtletime74 43:50.170
SoulTerror 44:28.509
DBF2KILLER 44:29.581
bloozmahn 45:04.299
Bad0Karma 45:43:415
minim61 dnf
CJ's87stang dnf

Final Overall standings:
1st -o fantomas o 90
2nd - GGGspeed 82
3rd - Bush ookie 73
4th - turtletime74 66
5th - SoulTerror 57
6th - The Face Taker 47
7th - HLR VIOLATION 45
8th - DBF2KILLER 41
9th - CJ's87stang 37
10th - Bad0Karma 36
11th - bloozmahn 33
12th - MAKO 6669 32
13th - minim61 28
14th - RaddoHuey 28

Look at the first page to see the prize winnings. Put up some vinyls, or if you see me on pull me in chat and throw a car up and I'll buy it for the amount, then gift the car back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Good series. Congrats Fantomas!

(I don't remember asking for a restart, i only remember asking for a make-up Razz)
Back to top Go down
EZT Ironhide
EZT Ironhide

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:43 am

absolutly awesome series Soul!! I made as many races as real life would allow. I had a blast in the ones I made it to.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckracing.freeforums.org
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:01 am

great series soul. I had a blast. shame I blew it on lap 4...easily had you...but such is life.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:31 am

I wouldn't say easy, because after you damaged yourself on lap 3 I was catching you and was behind you by until you crashed into the tunnel. If I hadn't been driving in reverse through the tunnel you might of never passed me in the first place :p
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:34 am

Thanks Soul and Turtle for hosting this event. This was my first organized race series and what a blast. I'm definitely looking forward to other events. Congrats to Fantomas, what a show!
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:55 pm

It was a pleasure to race with such a great group of guys and was very relaxing and enjoyable to be apart of.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Another well run series soul!! Congrats!! The three races I was able to run were a blast. Well....not Positano, that one sucked, but the OTHER two were great! Haha. I agree that we had a great group of drivers for this, and pretty competitive as well. It is indeed fun to run nose to tail and yet still be able to have a few laughs while we're doing it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:42 pm

It was a fun series - it wasn't too fun turning my car into a failed circus exhibit though
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it Smile I'm ready to do pay outs when people let me know they they are online for a car or if they have vinyls on their SF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Thanks guys. Well done Soulterror for this series. I tested almost all the cars and the difference was minimum . Nice work on the builds. Thanks again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks Fantomas.
Back to top Go down
VVV GGspeed
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
VVV GGspeed

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Yea great series Soul everyone pretty much sad everything i had a blast respect to ALL OF U Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:49 am

Just a reminder if you want your money, contact me when I'm online, I'm not going to track you down and keep bugging you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:45 am

Hey Soul, just roll my prize creds into the next series. I have plenty to work with.
Thanks, Huey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evo vs WRX
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Completed Events-
Jump to: