Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Evo vs WRX

Go down 
+11
The Face Taker
Callum The Stig
hillcrest34
bloozmahn
Placebo Jeffect
Toasterr x
EZT Ironhide
DBF2KILLER
turtletime74
EZT MAKO 6669
SoulTerror08
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:00 pm

So wait.. if we have a 3 way tie, does this mean we need to do a 3-way tie-breaker round? Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 pm

No, next weeks race will decide the final positions.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:18 pm

yeah, no 3 ways please.

I had some family stuff i was attempting to deal with and couldn't keep talking on the phone while i was trying to race. I haven't put in any time other than like 10 laps earlier in the week and was just using the same tune from whatever the last race was. Looks like some good racing though.

not sure if it's possible, but when there is more than one lobby would it be possible to maybe do some sort of qualifying or whatever? It's not like i would have been dominating if i hadn't been distracted but being in a lobby with fantomas, GGG and DBF really kind of destroys any possibility of me actually racing anyone for a position. I know i'm not fast but i think it may improve everyone's experience if we did something along those lines. I'll most likely sit out the fujimi race as i'm so bad at those types of 'tracks' that it would just be painful.

Plus my man cave smells like wet carpet at the moment.. 10 days of rain makes even my basement leak.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 pm

we have done qualifiers before and it just puts the fast guys out front. they are asking to be put in the back to help try evening the field up some. I personally didn't enjoy qualifiers. Gridding by true skill seems to be the way to go. If you need some qualifying time try getting on 20-30 mins early and asking any of us to run practice with you as most of us do this.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:31 pm

The lobbies end up the way they do for the most part due to connection issues or just in the order people join the lobbies.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 pm

I just want to say thanks to Soul and Turtle for the time and work they have put into this series. I also want to say thanks to Blooz for getting me involved with FLR, this has been a really enjoyable experience and look forward to more events in the future with you all.

Soul brake checking me Razz -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEMQgg8ns1o
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm glad your enjoying the series Bush Smile

and lol! It got you off my cornbeef didn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm glad you're having a lot of fun and a great experience with FLR, Bush ookie! That's what we want to hear Smile
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:12 am

soulterror wrote:
I'm glad your enjoying the series Bush Smile

and lol! It got you off my cornbeef didn't it?

Yes but your car has some sort of attraction to it, like a magnet or a nucleus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:25 am

bloozmahn wrote:
not sure if it's possible, but when there is more than one lobby would it be possible to maybe do some sort of qualifying or whatever? It's not like i would have been dominating if i hadn't been distracted but being in a lobby with fantomas, GGG and DBF really kind of destroys any possibility of me actually racing anyone for a position. I know i'm not fast but i think it may improve everyone's experience if we did something along those lines.
In some racing series (real life), they apply ballast to the first positions, so next race they start with that ballast to slow down the fastest drivers. In Forza we can't use ballast, but we can apply Power handicap to the first positions. Ballast/power handicap , the result is the same; slow down the fastest drivers for the next race. This makes the tournament more tight and the slow drivers has a chance to fight for first positions. Example is apply power handicap to the first 3 positions (5%,10% and15% power handicap) Maple finish order was : Fantomas,GGG speed,Turtle. For Fujimi (next race) Fantomas 15%, GGG speed10% Turtle5%. This is just an example, if the organizer of this event agree, we can do this for Fujimi race, also we can apply this for other tournaments. This system works very well in real life. Again, this Keeps the tournament interesting,tight, and slow drivers has a chance to fight for first positions. Thanks and peace.

Fantomas
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:40 am

That's funny Bush and fantomas I will definitely consider it
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:31 am

Since we are at the end of the tournament I am not going to implement this in this series. Plus on Fujimi that honestly could be anyone's race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:56 pm

hehe, i need to start practicing this time... haven't had much practice the past couple of races.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Anybody got a lap time for Fujimi ? Watch the walls affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Not yet, I'll be online now and try and to get a lap time.

Edit: So far I've gotten around 8:40 for first lap. I haven't done any other laps besides the first lap.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Yeah it's going to be a bumper car feast. DBF and I ran a lap and was in the 8:40's I think.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:07 pm

o fantomas o wrote:

8:31.790 but very dirty, extremely dirty, like I need to go to the doctor and ask what the hell is this on my… ummm toe kind of dirty.

Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:13 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:51 pm

1st lap ran a 8:41:830

by the first checkpoint i was a couple seconds ahead of this, but i couldnt keep it up. I can do faster, just not all at the same time Razz
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Is that time on your wheels or on your roof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:47 pm

I was going bumper car style around the track, so don't rule out any barrel rolls by me come race night.

I'll see if i can do it down the hill and knock everyone else out
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Haha. I think me making this the last track was a good call. Going to make for a fun night Smile
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:28 am

Bush ookie wrote:
o fantomas o wrote:

8:31.790 but very dirty, extremely dirty, like I need to go to the doctor and ask what the hell is this on my… ummm toe kind of dirty.

Took the 22b for a spin and ran 8:25.7 the EVO 9MR 8:26.5 but this was tuning only not race.

This is going to be a fun race! I'm hoping to to make one lap before I destroy my car entering the tunnels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:22 am

Are we racing Fujimi with damage On ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evo vs WRX   Evo vs WRX - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evo vs WRX
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community :: Completed Events-
Jump to: