Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Ok cool CJ, the race is Thursday, the only issue is we're not running the Group 1 cars which is what the '05 WRX is. We're running group 2 and group 4 (listed in 1st post). If you want to race them, then great, we'd love to have you, otherwise, next week we'll be running Group 1 again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:26 pm

aw man... ok i'll race next week then -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Series is Cancelled due to lack of participation.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Aw man D: Was looking forward to this series too, the cars run so closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:09 am

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:38 am

damm sorry i couldnt make the races, i've been pretty sick the last week so i was screwed on friday morning (thursday night)
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 am

X8 if you consider being on the same map than yes there close but d*** your fast in these little buggers.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 am

He's fast regardless Turtle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:10 pm

If people are still interested, I know I am, we can still get together and race these cars - they're fun as hell. We could just do it in a more informal setting. Let me know who's interested and when - Thursday nights didn't seem to work. I have commitments Tues. & Weds usually but I'm flexible.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 pm

I'd still be up for racing the Group A cars. I really do love that RS200 and I want to work on an awesome short-track tune for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:43 pm

i'm always up from running odd tracks and car combo's you know that so if you feel up to running these when i'm on you know i will

i have gotten a lot beter on the rally style tracks because of this, even starting to get decent at the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED   FLR World Rally Championship  - CANCELLED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLR World Rally Championship - CANCELLED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3