Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Empty
Post2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8

Dodge Challenger: Big and bulky. However, that Hemi V8 sure doesn't disappoint.

Interior: Possibly the most bland interior around. All-black plastic.

Black and bland. Really nice job for a company wanting more money!
The gauges are very easy to read, which I have to give it that. The buttons and their layout are better than the Camaro, but not by much. Although most people want performance, and real men don't care about interiors.

The visibility is much better than the Camaro. You can actually see out of the rear window. However, the love stops there. With such horrible materials in this car, I am wondering if the interior will melt in the hot sun.

Exterior: The exterior is much better than the interior. Nothing special, but the hood and paint scheme really work

Nothing special, but the hood and paint scheme really work well
well. The hood seems very aggressive, along with it making the car's shape more pleasant to look at. The headlights could be brighter, and the running lights do have an odd placement, but the car still looks great.

Hardware: Pretty well-built machine. Minor gripes with the controls, but not hard to get used to. A/C and heat can really blow you away, and the windows roll smoothly. The mirrors are a little annoying, and some pieces feel flimsy, but this car is sturdy.

Powertrain: Powered by a 6.1 Liter V8 Hemi, pumping out 426 HP and 420 Ft/lb. of torque @4,800 RPM, this

Definitely not like they used to make them
hefty baby can swing with the big boys. Power is transferred via a 5-speed Automatic (standard!), to the meaty rear wheels.

Overall: 1-10, I give this car a solid 6.5. Very similar to the Camaro, but I would rather choose the Camaro due to it's better exterior style and performance. Let this car onto the Jenny Craig program, then I might give it a 7. Materials are awful in the interior, and the weight doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 :: Comments

Re: 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:55 pm by Guest
sounds like you were dealing with the bottom of the barrel Challenger, been looking over them for a few weeks and there are various interior's a couple are very cheap looking while a couple are very very nice, and its quite odd because if you do the build a car on the dodge site they only have 2 different interiors listed....

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8

Page 1 of 1