Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

World Touring Car Championship

Go down 
+3
Toasterr x
raine88
hillcrest34
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Ive paid full 250k
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:28 pm

World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 2d7hgdv

not completely finished and me an x8 have to sort the rest out but its getting there Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Looking nice. I put my number in a different place, though, if that's alright. My Number Plate is reserved for cheeky sayings xD
Back to top Go down
raine88
raine88

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 pm

me and luke have paid
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

hey guys, im going to have to withdraw sorry. ive been trying to work it out but i just wont be able to make it to the races due to my uni schecdule
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:03 pm

did some laps last night and worked on the paintjob somemore, currently running low 2:02`s at silverstone.

i`ll get the entry fee payment sorted tonight too Smile
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm

do we have confirmation as to whos racing which lobbies etc as i see hillcrest withdrew and im not sure x8 can make sunday races.
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 pm

I Am Afroduck wrote:
Behold the NEW, RMF Motorsport Volvo C30! I've got two now if anyone else fancies hopping on board and driving the other car but for now it seems this will be an Independent entry.
World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 C3010

World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 C30110

World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 C30210

World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 C30310

Afroduck - PM me or on XBL (Metzkill1) message me or Friend Request if you still are looking for a teammate. I'm on PLR here at FLR. I like the Volvo and would be interested if you need a team mate. I'll just pay you 125k since you paid the full fee. I should be on line tomorrow night if you want to practice or chat. I'm not sure I can figure out exactly where this stands, but I'd like to know more.
Metzkill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Dam, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to back out of this. I just wont have the time to do anything with Forza for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:07 pm

i`ll get the entry fee paid tonight without fail. sorry for the delay. also who`s actually confirmed as racing on sunday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm not sure anymore Retpetty, so many people have dropped out I think there's 8-9 people ready to take part, if the whole of AoA's team isn't taking part and x 8eleven can't make it it will be 8.

Also, my team has changed manufacturer after a dispute (aka we didnt like the car).
We will now be running a Toyota MR2 GT. Unfortunately i can't get any (good quality) pictures up because I'm banned from the storefront until the 11th August.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:43 pm

i dont think x8eleven can race on sundays so i think i`m the lone team adidas honda running
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Is there ANY possible other date that this can be set up? I REALLY want to race in this, I put in so much work and test driving Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Hmm, I can see if everyone else is ok for saturdays, or would a different time on sunday be better for you?

Bearing in mind we have to make it work in a time zone difference of up to 8 hours. I don't want to lose any more people from this, we barely have enough to fill a single lobby at the moment, whereas before we could almost fill two lobbies. So let me know what time you ARE able to race in, and I'll see if I can construct a revised schedule.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Saturdays would work much better, I could make half of the races at that point. Ideally I would suggest Wednesday to Friday, but I don't think that would work with the different timezones. Any time Saturday is good for me to make the half but it would have to be before noon on Saturdays for me to make all of them, and again I'm not asking you to do that lol, that's pretty ridiculous for the -8 and -9 people to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Noon on saturday might actually be better. You are only -5 for timezones, so it would be 9 in the morning for any west coast americans and 5 in the afternoon for us brits (even hillcrest might be able to compete again, it'd be midnight saturday night, but hey, it's not monday morning ;P)

I'll just have to check with everyone else if they would still be able to make that time.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:12 pm

5pm GMT time works for me, means i`d be racing at 9am PST time Smile
Back to top Go down
Metzkill1
Metzkill1

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 pm

I stated I was interested in joining in with Afroduck. Is there a spot for me? Also, if this is kicking off THIS Saturday or NEXT Saturday, I am out of town. From there I am in town for a while. So, I would be a scratch the next to Saturdays, but no big deal. If things are still a little "iffy", and the series can be pushed back a week, that helps, but do what is necessary.
-Metzkill
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 pm

ack, just realised i'll be out of town this saturday. following ones will be fine jsut this one i cant make. sorry
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:22 am

damonator i cant get to your SF to pay the entry fee, guessing ill have to wait til the 11th to pay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 am

What's happening? does it just not let you go to it? and yah, probably best if you wait 'till the 11th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 pm

that would be handy for me delaying to the 11th, also moving back the times would be handy to say 7pm or preferably 8pm BST on a Saturday, means the Americans won't have to get up so early on a Saturday too
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm

damonator it wont let me go to your storefront at all.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

and i rescheduled my visit so i can make the race tomorrow now Smile
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:04 pm

lukenasia wrote:
that would be handy for me delaying to the 11th, also moving back the times would be handy to say 7pm or preferably 8pm BST on a Saturday, means the Americans won't have to get up so early on a Saturday too

i only mentioned the 11th as when i would pay the entry fee as damonators SF is not accessible right now.

this is still on for tomorrow i believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Touring Car Championship
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next