Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

World Touring Car Championship

Go down 
+3
Toasterr x
raine88
hillcrest34
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm

shieldsy94 wrote:
Cheers squid; scuderia ftw Smile, yeah damon it should be less hp, it will just make you spin constantly like my audi in our tournement Sad, btcc and wtcc cars have low hp anyways, there just light and with lots of spoilers everywhere.

lol yeah, even 300 is a lot, the car I'm trying atm spins out like crazy with only 300hp (not finding out which one it is;))
Back to top Go down
raine88
raine88

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm

me and luke have decided on a simple japanese 4 door saloon... or have we...! Wink
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Too late to sign up?

I'm deciding between the Altezza RS200, the Golf GTi and the Peugeot 206.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Im looking for someone to run with me in RMF Motorsport Very Happy...looking at building a couple of Volvo C30's but Im going to look into it more tomorrow,

If worst comes to worst I'll run on me todd Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:40 am

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 am

Afro will be sending you a tune later on today for the Volvo. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:22 am

Alright after some talking I will be teaming up with Retpetty in the Golf GTI. Just a question, neither of us will be able to make all of the dates for sure if they're every week, so is it okay for a couple of races if only one shows up?
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:31 am

Hell why not. I'm in for the Alfa Brera, team mate TBC (any takers??) I'll try and persuade some of the EUR guys to get in on it!

[EDIT] My entry depends on day of the week, time etc of the races
[EDIT 2] If nobody else wants to drive the brera can I do the whole thing as a solo endeavor? 250k CR is no problem for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 am

afroduck needs a partner in his volvo....
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 pm

^ Aren't A0A and Afroduck working together? They said in the shoutbox yesterday.
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 pm

I seem to remember seeing that. Besides, I already have a decent tune on the Brera, I'll just have to put the RWD swap on it and do some testing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Time for us to reveal our car.

Raine and I have been going through a few car ideas and we've come to decision, and now our car is painted so it is time to show you guys what car we will be using!

We will be driving for Vodafone Subaru! Consisting of 2 Subaru Impreza WRX STI '04, this car meets all the specifications of the tournament, with a few conversions! Running at a sweet 300BHP, 300lb/ft of Torque and with amazing front end grip!

Below is a few pictures of our cars.

World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 WTCC2

World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 WTCC4
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 pm

NICE JOB LUKE!! Me and my non existant team mate have a lot of work to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Those Suburu's are rubbish Volvo FTW! I'm going to post the design up after I've consulted with AoA about setup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:27 pm

x 8Eleven wrote:
Alright after some talking I will be teaming up with Retpetty in the Golf GTI. Just a question, neither of us will be able to make all of the dates for sure if they're every week, so is it okay for a couple of races if only one shows up?

Yeah, as long as you have at least one driver you're fine. Won't do you any good for Constructors' Championship though Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:36 pm

cool scoobie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Right, my turn to reveal my car.

Introducing, the Vauxhall Astra VXR.
World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Vxr1
World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Vxr2
World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Vxr3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:01 am

World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Hopov

I give you the # 365 Rotary MotorSports Mazda RX-7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 am

nice cars guys
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 am

Can you lower the entry fee? Because 125K is a bit of.... high. I'm not upset Wink I like the idea, but the fee is too high for me.
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:17 am

Run an endurance race with most of the assists off, or 50 laps of benchmark layout A against hard AI in R1 cars. 125k is easy to make in an hour of racing (30 mins if you do the benchmark way!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 am

a benchmark race take about 20 mins total and with all the assist off TCS isn't needed there you can get 90K easy in 20 mins
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:37 am

i will give it a try, thanks sam
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:41 am

No worries. Just be sure to take the inside line so you're doing the whole thing flat out! And watch out for the random barrels/unmovable cones!
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 am

yea, i completed the race, but i have to wait on those other people because i turned off the timer

EDIT: did it in 17:21:549
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Touring Car Championship
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next