Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

FvCvD Tournament!

Go down 
+8
raine88
Poppa Mo
terminator1177
hillcrest34
Retpetty
EZT MAKO 6669
Toasterr x
Saltine713
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:22 pm

hey Ret !!!

I am in your lobby mate,, I am very sorry but just got a call from my boss to come work early as there are others who are sick and this this this super sucks!

So I would not be able to make it today (its at 11am Sydney time) for the race I guess.

Sorry about that,, had been practicing all night and been posting my lap times with my dodge averages 1:27... ha! darn it.

catch ya later.

Sid

Last edited by sidfire1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops, its 11am Sydney time.)
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:32 pm

no worries, thanks for letting me know, i think i just need 2 more people listed below to friend me then should be good.

BDF2KILLER
BnFGreenGorilla

Last edited by Retpetty on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the 2 people who need to send friend requests)
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm

1st retpetty
2nd kiba stryker 1m26.228
3rd turtletime74
4th dbf2killer
5th BnFGreen Gorilla

Kiba had fastest lap
Back to top Go down
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 pm

sorry i couldnt make it guys in lobby 1, had some network issues thismorning that stopped me from getting online though i should be able to make it for the race tomorrow at silverstone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

damn.. awesome...! I missed it mate :-)

btw can i change my lobby to european timing pls? coz I think I will have to work the same timings tomorrow as well Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Please go HERE for Placements for the tourney...

Thanks,
CJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 am

Please read the Ruleset as some of you have probably not noticed because it was "Hidden".

Thanks,
CJ
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 am

Quote :
When someone spins out, or gets hit, or gets spun out, or crashed, you need to say Yellow Flag. When Yellow Flag takes place, the leader of the race MUST act as Safety Car, and they need to drive at about 60 MPH until those people (who have caused such accident or spin outs) catch up. Then once they have caught up and crossed the finish line, then you may proceed with the rest of the race.
Do not let this get away otherwise it will not be a fair race against everyone.

What bout if some just spins off from going too fast or outbraking themselves? surely this wouldnt warrant a yellow flag would it?

Should the rule not be that more than 1 driver must be involved in the incident to merit a yellow flag scenario?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 am

yeah.... that's how it's put in there right? or... am I not understanding your point... spin out is a spin out, whether it's your fault or the other drivers. yellow flag is yellow flag.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:54 am

i just think its unfair if for example someone running right at the back and off the pace, goes off the track and calls yellow flag.

or if the leader is building a nice lead and someone goes off on their own and then calls yellow.

if there were a few people involved in an incident thats different to someone out on their own pushing too hard or just down to driver error
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 am

ok yes now i understand.

yea... look for changes in 5 mins
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 am

thanks CJ. just dont want anyone abusing the rules to get an unfair advantage thats all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 am

no problem Wink glad to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:57 am

Quick Question...I missed the first race and I still have no idea what assists (if any) are we allowed to use??? I have been working with just traction control and a manual tranny, but I am curious about what's allowed.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 am

traction control and brake line only are allowed. all others are off.

is traction control really an assist though? Wink
Back to top Go down
Serayen

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:06 am

With my car , yes it is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 am

Yes, but for some is necessary. Sorry I missed the first race, my computer was acting up.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 am

unfortunately i cant make the rest ofthe tournament so if someone could step in and host lobby 3 it be appreciated.

sorry everyone, was hoping to be able to make all the races but my schedule got changed.

Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Alright, will change the host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Saltine if you are really stuck for a host, I can stay up late, have someone else to act as the server (to reduce lag) and spectate and lead from there
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:22 pm

or you could drive the official pace car Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Driving a pace car in one lobby and not the other two will affect the results. We want to keep it as equal as possible across all lobbies
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Its fine, I got Kiba to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Ok dude no problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Sorry, i cannot make it to tonight's race Sad

Just sucks when people tell you the very last second that we have to leave somewhere, and i really hate that. so, RUMPLE or SavageTheDragon will be hosting the Lobby 1's race, and they know how to set up the race correctly because i just spoke with "D".

Have fun guys...
CJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FvCvD Tournament!   FvCvD Tournament! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FvCvD Tournament!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next