Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Your worst online experiences.

Go down 
+9
VVV GGspeed
BadBooking
samohtski
EZT MAKO 6669
Soulfire XP
mr harms
raine88
Saltine713
Toasterr x
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 pm

I have pretty good luck in the multi class hoppers, and the cycled production. a class expert is good too. you just have to be patient and eventually you'll get a good group of people.
Back to top Go down
Callum The Stig

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Worst experience - Playing s-class tig with the audi r8 +, i started it then i tug a few others, then with one man to go, and me chasing hard, some random waits and lets the last guy past and hits me out of the way and into a barrier and i somehow ruined my engine and gearbox
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I love waiting a whole lap or more, putting pressure on someone, waiting for that mistake, then pouncing! i dive in, squeak by and pat myself on the back for a nice clean, well executed pass. Then the guy bulldozes me off the track. happens alot.

I really can't understand why turn 10 doesn't make ANY effort whatsoever to educate it's players on the idea of racing etiquette. i've found that a friendly text message will sometimes result in a short conversation that shows the person has no idea that what they are doing is inappropriate, and when they find this out are apologetic and actually improve their behavior.

of course, there was a guy last week that simply replied to my message of "you should be more considerate of the other people on the track" he just said " you should be faster"

i had to tell him " i'll eventually be faster, but you'll still be a selfish .. person" no matter that the entire room kicked him. lol

but really, a short video that is REQUIRED to be viewed before racing online, would help quite a few people understand the do's and don'ts. there are game modes for people that want to run into others..
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:03 am

bloozmahn wrote:

I really can't understand why turn 10 doesn't make ANY effort whatsoever to educate it's players on the idea of racing etiquette. i've found that a friendly text message will sometimes result in a short conversation that shows the person has no idea that what they are doing is inappropriate, and when they find this out are apologetic and actually improve their behavior.

of course, there was a guy last week that simply replied to my message of "you should be more considerate of the other people on the track" he just said " you should be faster"

but really, a short video that is REQUIRED to be viewed before racing online, would help quite a few people understand the do's and don'ts. there are game modes for people that want to run into others..

because unfortunately as confirmed by your post...nobody would listen or care....it would do nothing but hold the rammers back an extra 5 min while they watch the video before they go out and smash people.

its sad..
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:08 am

The best fix is to just race with us! At least you'll be getting rammed by your friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 pm

yeah, when you come around to lap my slow @ss!! lol

good runnin w/y'all last night though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:25 am

Worst online experience...hmmm....well last night I was on the public lobby doing an A class race on mugello...obviously everyone was driving S5s so I was struggling in my porsche GT2, but somehow found myself on the final lap in front! Adrenalin was pumping, heart was racing ( considering I'd actually never won a race in that lobby before), then BANG - some clown in one of the S5s plows straight through me on the final corner, takes himself and me out, and i DNF.
Once the race was over I voted to kick but everyone just left anyway... Mad
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 pm

not really a bad experience more like something stupid

I remember driving my b class Saturn sky (i think its called) and got an angry message after a win saying its not a real car and hacked into the game where as its actaully just a extremely underused car. Seems like you get hates for any car you drive in lobbies these days
Back to top Go down
Placebo Jeffect
FLR Moderator
FLR Moderator
Placebo Jeffect

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 am

^haters ganna hate :/
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:34 am

I've gotten kicks and hate mail due to my gamertag Razz
Back to top Go down
graylydolphin
graylydolphin

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:22 pm

My problem is that i am not that good a driver. i may be in the 4th spot ant trying to stay clear of everyone and someone will smash into my rear-end to get by, by the time i recover I have no chance of keeping up. I end up with a did not finish. I know other racers are faster and I don't really care if I come first or last but I do like to at least finish the race. The fun of the game is taken away when someone hits you just so they can get by instead of trying to pass you.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Once you start racing with us, you will not have that problem, and will no longer need to race in the public lobbies. We also set the end timer so everyone will finish, even waiting at the line for the drivers who are far behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your worst online experiences.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4