Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Your worst online experiences.

Go down 
+9
VVV GGspeed
BadBooking
samohtski
EZT MAKO 6669
Soulfire XP
mr harms
raine88
Saltine713
Toasterr x
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 am

Aiden
Fallen
xXmatt2Xx
dusty86 (or 96)

^all horrible people who should die in a chemical fire. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 am

Honestly, the worst online experience that I have had is not little kids cornbeef, or knuckleheads driving backwards. That is all part of the game. The worst for me is when I find a good lobby, with decent racers, and it freezes. I come back join up, and it freezes again.

only with forza...therefore dubbing it my worst online experience.

edit: let the record state, I still love forza, even if it froze twice as much.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:46 am

Got another douche bag online the other day. Idiot in an AWD Viper in an R3 Lobby doesn't start until 5 seconds after everyone else does, then focuses his attention on rammin people off the track. Luckily another guy in an FXX returned the favor at the end of the race, then we votekicked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:48 am

The worst is when a group of dicks, 4 or more join and then you can't kick them, they just instead kick you, I just want to kick their faces in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 am

Hi folks I'm a newbie to this forum, just joined today Smile

I was online in the public lobbys today and got took out of every single race up until race eight..either on the dreaded first corners or just by bad players who cant over take you by being better racers, so they pitt you at the first opportunity.
I wouldnt normally mind that much if it was total begginers however we're talking about so called champion and legend ranks here who were doing the smashing :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Worst online experience? hmmmm...

I think mine happens about every 2-3 weeks in a public drift... 3 kids get into the lobby, grab an R1 class car, and chase every1 down to eff up their drift scores (too bad my charger is too fast for 'em Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
mr harms
mr harms

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm

last night...i came off the last corner at catalunya way faster than the viper in front of me...so right before the finish he smashes is awd viper into me..that was the warm up

i then had a guy consistently take horrible lines and try to pass at the most stupid places...needless to say, he hit me....more than once. so then he tried to kick me, thankfully the lobby was halfway decent and didnt do it. so we kicked him. done right? nope, i got nasty messages from the douche for the rest of the night...calling me a ramming retard and so on. i actually halfway expect to see another message from him when i turn on the xbox later. a funny thing was he told me to go buy shift...when he has the 1000 point shift gamer score Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Just had an interesting experience...

I was being chased on the final lap down the long straight of Road Atlanta by an Audi S5... who woulda guessed it. I'd already seen him wipe someone out previous so i was cautious, i opened the line so that he could pass freely. But he continued following me, so went for the corner he tapped me wide for no apparent reason so i let off the brakes gave him a tap in the rear and brought home the gold.

I hate people who are clearly on the track for one reason, to cause others problems. They could pass easily if they want to but no they want to make you crash as they go past. So if possible i try to leave something to remember me by Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Robinvaults wrote:
Just had an interesting experience...

I hate people who are clearly on the track for one reason, to cause others problems. They could pass easily if they want to but no they want to make you crash as they go past. So if possible i try to leave something to remember me by Wink

I let them remember me by the person that put them in last place Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm

90% of the time I go in a public lobby I have the worst online experience.

Sedona raceway, working my way through the AWD field legitimately in my RWD Gallardo Superleggra... Coming up to the last guy (in a Viper surprise surprise) on the last lap, I put in a nice easy pass up the inside at the chicane near the end of the lap and he darts over and nudges me off into the gravel trap and straight into the wall, nothing I could do about it.

Why can't these people settle for less than 1st?

This online crap happens too frequently, and is one of the main reasons I joined FLR, to have some nice close and clean racing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:50 am

Ive had a bit too many online experiences as I seem to be magnet to rammers online

I was on the suzuka cirrus I was driving in A class in my C6 Z06 and as usual 2 or 3 S5's puliing ahead with little effort. I was around 4th where on the hairpin some guy in a R8 shunts me( Though It was my fault in a way as I had to brake early) causing my corvette to start sliding. I got it back into control to be rammed again and then spun out by another idiot in a ford focus RS.

On the catalunya nation on the 1st turn a douche in the infamous S5 shunts me at full pelt without braking (i watched the replay) and wasnt an accident as he tooks out other drivers later on

and on sunset peninsula in the multi class I was in my 996 gt3 in 2nd behind another S5 and we were catching up on the e class cars so the audi decides to cause a traffic jam by ramming the e class cars without his even being knocked back and causing a road block of e and A class cars as many had to stop and go around puting Him miles ahead in 1st

Last edited by Winterknight 25 on Mon May 03, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:20 am

My worst online experience believe it or not was when my wheel suddenly decided to start scrolling through the menus at the end of the first turn at sedona! By the time it had finished I was nose first in the wall, and needless to say out of the race. Worst part of it was, I was in second at the time and hard on the leaders tail. Must have been great fun for everyone else to watch!
Back to top Go down
Saltine713
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Saltine713

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Winterknight 25 wrote:
Ive had a bit too many online experiences as I seem to be magnet to rammers online

I was on the suzuka cirrus I was driving in A class in my C6 Z06 and as usual 2 or 3 S5's puliing ahead with little effort. I was around 4th where on the hairpin some douche in a R8 shunts me causing my corvette to start sliding. I got it back into control to be rammed again and then spun out by another idiot in a ford focus RS.

On the catalunya nation on the 1st turn a douche in the infamous S5 shunts me at full pelt without braking (i watched the replay) and wasnt an accident as he tooks out other drivers later on

and on sunset peninsula in the multi class I was in my 996 gt3 in 2nd behind another S5 and we were catching up on the e class cars so the audi decides to cause a traffic jam by ramming the e class cars without his even being knocked back and causing a road block of e and A class cars as many had to stop and go around puting Him miles ahead in 1st

That was you?!! Ha, just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:55 pm

I was in a lobby earlier today where I was driving a Porsche and some guy in a skyline was ramming everyone on the track though I managed to avoid most of the chaos then after the race I got the blame for it all for no reason and got kicked
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:08 pm

I hate people who "FM3 Boost" - they smash into anyone and everyone so their friend can finish first - been running into a lot of those.
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Yeah I hate them it was the reason I got kicked when I dont even know the bloke in the skyline he was trying to ram me at one too. I remember in a multi class race some guy in his A class evo accidentally crashed his friend in his E class golf on the last lap so I pulled ahead in my focus and on the last stretch the evo tried to spin me out only to result with my car tumbling thru the finish line in 1st (just)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:01 pm

I went into A & E lobby to whore some LB cars because I was tired of being a 22 so I wanted to rank up just once, I was far ahead of the pack of E classers when one guy in a Porsche from A class comes up to me, his little mind can't comprehend that it's that faster car's responsibility not to hit the traffic, I take my line as I should but he thinks I should pull over in the grass and wait for him to pass, we squable and he pulls away only for him to run into the gravel. He starts exiting it while I come up to him, smack him senseless as I am taking my normal line. He then feels the urge to give up 3 places in his ranks to put me in second place.

I also don't like Bugatti's that aggresively block you because they can't take a corner for their life because the car weighs 20 ugly tons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:49 am

Worst online experience...2 girls 1 cup...need I say more?!

But seriously, there are plenty of people out there who just want to ruin it for you and there are those that don't know any better. What makes me laugh is when people take you out but they do such a half-arsed job of it that you easily catch them up, wait behind them until near the end of the race then completely wreck them with no chance of repercussions. If they are going to take me out they should damn well do it properly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:33 pm

My very first online race (Forza 2) I was racing an F430 and there were two other muscle cars in front, and a much slower car next to me. Well we start and immediately the two muscle cars turn around and start going the other way. So I'm racing down the track trying to dodge both of them (didnt have to worry about the other one, he was so far behind). They hit me a bunch but the last lap one of them tried to ram me head on but I avoided him and won. Its funny to avoid them, but even funnier when they expect you to lose cause they are hitting you and you end of winning anyway. I left after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:39 pm

These are the reasons I moslty play Cat and Mouse now. If someone wants to hit you purposely, atleast play a mode where you are allowed to hit each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 am

My saddest experience (not my worst) was in a quick race mode (all classes). As a joke I had selected the Datsun 510 stock and was planning to change it right before the timer ran out...well I didn't accidentally. So whatever I raced it...second lap I was 2 turns away from being lapped by an X-mobile. So I go wide in the turn to give him plenty of room to pass, heck Im going way out of the racing line to make sure this guy has room. So I get onto the second straight at motegi and move over to the right side of the track so I wont interfere with his race. Instead of going past me...he rams me. I fly off the track into the wall and besides the fact I was racing myself Im alittle corned...and then the second place car goes out of his way off the track to pin me against the wall. After they got back on the track they finished the race and then I was kicked for " up the race."
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 am

New best from a few days ago.... multi-class A/E lobby, everybody was running S5s and Golf MK2s. I had neither of these cars, so I ran a stock Lancia Delta for my E-Class race. I dunno if there was an accident or what, but I crossed the line miles before any of the A class guys, never mind the people I was directly competing with!!
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:27 am

Easily the most stupid race ever.

In multi class e/a I was driving my 993 gt2 and there was a BMW X6 M, nissan skyline r34 and a guy driving a stock TVR sagaris and the track was on road atlanta on the 2nd turn I got spun out at full pelt by the skyline cutting the track while the X6 also cutting the track pulled ahead. a lap later I caught up just to get rammed by the skyline again just before he left the race. on the last 2 laps i caught up but the X6 kept continuous blocking me eventually I got past him just to get shunted off the track on a turn.
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:45 pm

I had a rough race in multi class on suzuka circuit(though still won and saved the replay and is on my storefront if want to see what happens ) where some idiot with the gamertag Webster 180 was ramming everyone in sight ramming spinning out a lotus evora twice, shunting a guy in a D class Chevrolet cobalt on the 1st turn full pelt, shunting and spinning out a guy behind me in a D class subaru and then trying to spin my civic out but with no success after shunting my car and ramming it into the wall just before the start of the last lap. shortly after that I go around a couple of turns to see the same lotus evora spun out a second time. He was kicked within seconds as soon as it went back to the race lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 am

Had a race deliberately destroyed by two unmentionables (communicating via voice chat it would seem) who stopped off-track mid-way through the race only to drive out into the passing pack next time round to cause utter chaos.

I've also seen a car ahead go off wide, rise into the air and land back on the track. Anyone else seen this? I guess it's a cheat and there's little that can be done to block stuff like that? Shame.

I guess what annoys me even more than deliberate spoilers is those who clearly think that snicking your back end to get you off is an acceptable form of racing. Grrrrrr! Sad for online Forza, sad for the future of mankind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your worst online experiences.   Your worst online experiences. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your worst online experiences.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next