Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Continental Tire Sportscar Series

Go down 
+7
Marxist Llama
Placebo Jeffect
Bush ookie
JPKidStig
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
turtletime74
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bush ookie

Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Dont make me put the hookaboooka curse on you. You dont want that What a Face
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:11 pm

trying to get a few trustworthy outsiders to come tonight, we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:30 pm

This would be 8PM GMT -6 yeah?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Correct CJ
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Okay. I'll try to jump in on time this time around..

I know I was about half hour late last time... My car had a flat tire, and it took the freakin' tow truck forever to show up! lol!
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:17 am

Thanks for a great series, Turtle. Had a blast tonight during the last race.

To Bush - I want to give you a high five for a super awesome close battle!
Extremely close and it was well performed! Keep it up! I've enjoyed every minute of it!
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks everybody who showed up and to Bloozmahn for finding us some more entrants. The biggest lobby yet provided some excellent door to door racing for nearly everyone. I would like to take a moment and give CJ 2 thumbs up, bd, for becoming a much better and formidable racer over the past couple of series, Congrat CJ Surprised . This last race came down to the wire with Mako and DB battling more than half the race for the top spot with DB prevailing and taking top honors as 2012 Conti Tire Champion, congrats DBF2KILLER. As a reward for excellent racing, sportsmanship, and true skills I will award both Mako and DB 1 free paint on any car of their choice. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get final results because lobby fell apart after finishing I won't post until I see replay.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Great race last night everyone, that was a blast as always! Hats off to DBF. Nice run there bud. That was a hell of a race, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Admittedly, I started to lose focus towards the end. Shifting with no clutch after 20 something laps!?!! My last five laps were atrocious. It's 1/3 of racing, outlasting your opponents. DBF did that admirably, earning every inch of his victory. Congrats!!

Thanks Turtle for another great series. Even though the lobbies were a little smaller some races, this one was more exciting than the last. Some great racing from all competitors kept this interesting and a lot of fun. Already looking forward to the next round. Maybe some multi-class action in the GT's?
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:36 pm

CJs87Stang wrote:
Thanks for a great series, Turtle. Had a blast tonight during the last race.

To Bush - I want to give you a high five for a super awesome close battle!
Extremely close and it was well performed! Keep it up! I've enjoyed every minute of it!
Yea that was a ton of fun ,here is a sporting slap on the azz...good job
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 pm

LoL Bush!

turtletime74 wrote:
I would like to take a moment and give CJ 2 thumbs up, bd, for becoming a much better and formidable racer over the past couple of series, Congrat CJ Surprised .

Thanks Turtle Smile
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:06 pm

excellent race, everyone had a battle at some point!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continental Tire Sportscar Series
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4