Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Continental Tire Sportscar Series

Go down 
+7
Marxist Llama
Placebo Jeffect
Bush ookie
JPKidStig
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
turtletime74
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Keefer_Joe

Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:29 am

i'm in on this. what day and time? 1st choice bmw, 2nd choice vw.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Dates and tracks posted at bottom of first post. Tonight is at 9 PM EST at Alps Club Reverse
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 am

Race 1 is in the books and alot of fun was had tonight. Thanks to all that showed up. Next week we travel to the fast and furious Road America.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am

turtletime74 wrote:
Race 1 is in the books and alot of fun was had tonight. Thanks to all that showed up. Next week we travel to the fast and furious Road America.

yea good times cheers
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:26 am

GREAT race tonight!! Fell behind the leaders by quite a bit, but had my hands full keeping Rokko at bay. Definitely a good time both racing and the lobby chat.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:35 am

FYI im running 1:30.697 at Road Am. Let me know where you all stand after you tune your cars so Turtle can figure out what reductions to take from the civic.

Fast lap 1:30.697 average lap 1:31.200

Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:27 am

I don't think I'll do restrictions maybe invert field but all cars should be close just some drivers got it figurrd out better than others.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:50 am

Bush ookie wrote:
FYI im running 1:30.697 at Road Am. Let me know where you all stand after you tune your cars so Turtle can figure out what reductions to take from the civic.

There's no way your running 1:30's in a B class car!! I'm guessing you mean 2:30's, LOL.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Also, handicaps should only ever be used to balance the performance of the cars themselves when we want to include a variety of cars that may not be competitive in their native state.

You are an extremely skilled racer Bush, and I will never agree to handicap anyone simply because they are faster. If I can't keep up, that's on me, and it only drives me to try and improve myself. I personally don't get upset by such things. I try my best and enjoy racing with you guys regardless of the outcome.

Without making excuses, I had little time to adequately prepare for last weeks race. Given the time to test/tune/practice this week, I'm confident my Cobalt will give your Civic a run for it's money! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Some footage of Race 1.

Back to top Go down
jaredsimonsnz
jaredsimonsnz

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 pm

I know that race one is done, but is it too late to take part in this series. I'm pretty green but would really like to take part.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

No everyone is welcome to join anytime. This will be about 2 PM your local time Sunday.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Very nice video, Mako. Thanks for all your effort to help promote. That was a real smoke show first couple laps. In another thought would anybody want penalties added to fastest racers? Another thought would add group with start delayed 3-5 seconds with inverted field. Just thinking outside box but don't want to add penalties as I feel cars are very close just some drivers are better than others. What you guys think?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 am

Well after a little tuning got Focus to 2:32.0, Cobalt 2:30.2, and a vey unhappy 2:32.4 in FR-S. Focus needs more front grip and FR-S needs to calm rear slide.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:12 pm

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
Bush ookie wrote:

There's no way your running 1:30's in a B class car!! I'm guessing you mean 2:30's, LOL.

Oh oops haha I need more sleep.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Sign me up. Going to decide which car I am going to be in now.

BTW I noticed a couple of things:

That Hyundai Veloster Turbo is '13, not '11 in your first post.

Not sure if you meant to post this photo or got the wrong name, but...

This is a 2008 BMW M3.
Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 6191226378_0545da49ed_z

This is the 2009 BMW 135i Coupe.
Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 3869918716_3a7ed24269

Just trying to help is all, bud! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:47 am

turtletime74 wrote:
Very nice video, Mako. Thanks for all your effort to help promote. That was a real smoke show first couple laps. In another thought would anybody want penalties added to fastest racers? Another thought would add group with start delayed 3-5 seconds with inverted field. Just thinking outside box but don't want to add penalties as I feel cars are very close just some drivers are better than others. What you guys think?

Im cool with that. Just ran 12 laps... times are between 2:30-2:31 (civic) on limited.

Rokko with a minor gear change the FRS ran 2:30.938 I think it can do 2:30.500 replay in stoerfront.

Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 am

I know CJ its a 3 series shown and not 1 series. Couldn't find Fall line paint for 1 series.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Ah ok.

I've been testing so far, B classes RWD cars I've ran around 1.35.7 fastest so far..

I've got some more testing to do yet before I'm officially decided.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:02 am

mind if i join you guys tomorrow? i'm doing a side job but i should be home in time to make it.

someone send me the builds for the miata, the mini cooper and maybe the cobalt?

hopefully i'll be able to jump in and not be in the way.

thanks to bush, i'm back rockin the steering wheel so i'm not glued to the wall like i was when attempting the controller.
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Come on in. It will be nice to see you back on the track. I dont have the tunes you are requesting just the civic, bmw and frs.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:31 pm

I have a tune from MAKO for the cobalt if you want it.

I'll be running the Cobalt tomorrow. See if I can stick with the pack.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Race 2 is in the books and great time was had. Thanks to everyone who showed up. Many good battles was had throughout the race and again a very close finish between Mako and DB at Road America will make this memorable with .192 the difference at the line.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks for letting me run with you guys last night. Had a good battle with Blooz or Bush I think it was for 3rd (sorry my memory sucks). Congrats to team member MAKO for taking first! At least I tried to keep up with you for the first 8 laps or so! Razz

Look forward to next race.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Good race last night guys. Great to have you back on the track with us Blooz! Awesome battle with DB once again. Looking forward to next week. Hockenhiem should be very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continental Tire Sportscar Series
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next