Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Continental Tire Sportscar Series

Go down 
+7
Marxist Llama
Placebo Jeffect
Bush ookie
JPKidStig
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
turtletime74
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:42 pm

I had a short internet glitch seeing as I forgot to pay it. I am back now.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Anyone run any laps at this weeks track yet? I'm hitting mid to low 1:42's. Might be able to get into the 1:41's before the race.
Back to top Go down
Keefer_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 pm

i have. i'm running mid 1:44's. maybe 10 laps or so, so far. will be on in about 4-5 hrs if you want to pracitce.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

i'm hoping to get closer to the front in this race, gonna do some practicing tonight as well. It was good to run with you guys again.

turtle if you get a chance can you send me the vinyl with the car number on it? i'll switch the number myself i just don't have the vinyl to do it.

Back to top Go down
Keefer_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:29 pm

hi guys,

i want to switch cars. at this point i'm not going to win the seires no matter what car i drive. i want to be a bit more competitive and im tired of fighting that BMW. Even if im just racing you guys for fun, it will be better than it has been. I've put in about 40 laps now in the BMW and i'm at 145.216 i think as my quickest. just for giggles i used the VW and after 3 laps was running 143.749. still not fast, but a LOT more fun. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Joe
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 am

It's Turtle's series so the final decision is up to him, but I'm OK with it.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 am

Just a quick message regarding that I will not be able to participate in this weekend's race unfortunately. I have taken some time off from work and decided to drive down to Minnesota (which where I am right now in a hotel) to see my brother and grandmother/great-grandmother, and will be back up in my home-town on Sunday afternoon.

Anyhow, since I won't be part-taking in this weekend's race, I hope that everyone will have a fun and clean race!

Good luck,
CJ
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Have a good visit and a safe trip CJ!
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

You will be missed and have a safe trip.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:42 pm

with the limited tuning options i'd be frustrated as well with a car i couldn't work with. i didn't have much time to pick my vehicle and i just tried a few and went with the one that produced the best lap with no tuning. hope to see y'all in a few hours, gonna eat some dinner and practice a little. keefer are you on a wheel or a controller?
Back to top Go down
Keefer_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 pm

hi guys,

sorry i missed last nights race. i've been fighting the flu most of the week. i tried to time my naps yesterday to make the race, but slept right through it. lol. i feel much better today and will be there for next weeks race.

bloozmahn - i use the wireless controler. i'd be faster if i used maunal vs. auto trans. but with my carple tunnel, my right hand would be useless after 10min. i barley make it through the races now. i've reciently started looking at wheels. which one works best with forza 4? are there any that will work with the ps3, xbox360, and pc?
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:24 pm

I am back. Thank god I got out of there in time before a big snowstorm hit. I missed the 7-8" of snow from MN. LoL!!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Keefer, I think the Fanatec's are the only one's that work with all three systems. They are the best of the few wheels that are out there for the Xbox, but they are also the most expensive.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 am

Good to hear you made it back safe CJ.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:09 am

Race 3 is in the books and one of the closest races yet. Finish posted in second post.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Was a good race. Some close action right to the finish.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Thanks for wishing me a good and safe trip. Nice to see some care! lol

Can't wait for next weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

If anyone has replays of the previous races, can you send them my way please?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Keefer_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 pm

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
Keefer, I think the Fanatec's are the only one's that work with all three systems. They are the best of the few wheels that are out there for the Xbox, but they are also the most expensive.

thanks i'll take a peek inspite of the price. they dont have to work on all 3. it would just be nice. xbox360 and pc are the most important.
Back to top Go down
bloozmahn
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
bloozmahn

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:04 pm

sorry guys my box locked up on me. after i rolled i was just part of the scenery anyway.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Great race last night and lots of suprises. Thanks to everyone who showed up.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Forgot the race was last night... eh oh well.. at least i tried...
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Another great race last night! I knew it would be a challenge to stay out in front, and I was not disappointed. Both Bush and DB made it tough. I felt bad for DB rolling it with only 3 laps to go. While it's all part of racing and I'll take a win however I get it, winning is a bit more meaningful when it's against great competition. Would love to have taken this one to the end. Hopefully next week.

Last nights race was also a sign that the apocalypse may indeed be upon us, as no one has EVER complained about my car being too fast!! geek
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 am

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
Another great race last night! I knew it would be a challenge to stay out in front, and I was not disappointed. Both Bush and DB made it tough. I felt bad for DB rolling it with only 3 laps to go. While it's all part of racing and I'll take a win however I get it, winning is a bit more meaningful when it's against great competition. Would love to have taken this one to the end. Hopefully next week.

Last nights race was also a sign that the apocalypse may indeed be upon us, as no one has EVER complained about my car being too fast!! geek

Your car is too fast Wink

Last edited by Bush ookie on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:11 pm

It will be just as fast this week my friend!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continental Tire Sportscar Series   Continental Tire Sportscar Series - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continental Tire Sportscar Series
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next