Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway

Go down 
+2
Retpetty
EZT MAKO 6669
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 am

Race 2 will take place at the Twin Ring Motegi Speedway. Qualifying starts at 9:30 pm est on Saturday, July 28th. This is a standard 50 lap race, sim damage, with one pit stop required. The cars will again be the standard build (R2).

Special race note: The apron at Motegi is quite slick and offers little grip. This makes exiting the pits a bit tricky. Drivers MUST call out when they're exiting the pits as described by the rules and regulations. They must be aware of where the field is on the track, and take care not to interfere with drivers at race speed, as the exit does cross the racing line. While drivers at race speed are entitled to the racing line, they must still be aware of drivers who are exiting the pits, and should exercise reasonable caution to avoid any collisions. With good communication and a little teamwork, I'm confident we can have an incident free and enjoyable race.

Good luck everyone!

Mako
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 am

Race Two Results:

1st - DBF - 100 pts
2nd - EZT uncabunca - 98 pts
3rd - Mako - 96 pts
4th - Retpetty - 94 pts
5th - Turtle - 92 pts
6th - Jeremy - 90 pts
7th - CJ - 88 pts

Team Special J - 10 pts
Team EZT - 8 pts
Team FKR - 6pts

Last edited by MAKO 6669 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 am

what kinda times are people getting here?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 am

Mid to low 33's.

Motegi is tough as it's asymmetrical. The best approach is to set your car up for the best drive through turns 1+2 possible.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Im running 33.7s but need to work on getting my tires heating properly. They up in the 230s hehe. Thats stock tune other than brake pressure and shortening the gears alittle
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Who's all showing up tonight?
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm

im running laps now
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 pm

good racing guys, had fun battling with turtle throughout the race, congrats to all Smile
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I'll never run this track again LOL!!

I was pretty much powersliding the whole 50 laps and it was just terrible. But I man'd up and stuck with y'all. LoL

Hopefully next week will be better. Good racin' with y'all.
Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 pm

yeah my car seemed to slide alot more int hat final corner than it ever has before. ill take the advice i heard int he car to try the tune out in an online race before the actual one. not sure why but it did seem to handle differently than in hot lap or testdrive
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 pm

^ Yeah. When I was in Hot-Lap, I was running solid 33.9's, and during the race I was just powersliding through the whole 50 laps. Interesting how they worked that thing out within Forza. scratch I thought Hot-Lap was like the Online lobbies but apparently it's not. Does Turd 10 care about this matter that Hot-Lap Mode is nowhere near as similar to the Online Lobbies?
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:41 am

Post two updated with results.
Nice pics CJ.

Good race everyone. Good clean racing and incident free!
Back to top Go down
SPECIALJ86
SPECIALJ86

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:57 am

GOOD MORNING RACE FANS WHAT AN AMAZING RACE LAST NIGHT thanks to DB Special J motorsports got there 1st win of the Season. The Team that another great showing in the points. After the Race our boys were hard at work setting up the cars for the next Race.

But overall it was another good race Guys.
I actually was impressed with the time i got just need to be a lil more consistent and id be good as gold in this Nascar Series!!!
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 am

Nice pics, CJ. The fourth one is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Good stuff and CJ nice pics. Congrats to all the racers for clean fast race.
Back to top Go down
EZT uncabunca
EZT uncabunca

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

Took some pics of my own:

1st lap, 2nd corner
Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway 2j14rxg

Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway 34r9c15
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 am

Nice!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway   Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 2, Twin Ring Motegi Speedway
Page 1 of 1