Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway   Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 am

Welcome all to race 6!! This week we return to Japan and the Super Speedway at Twin Ring Motegi. Our last visit here was a hard fought high speed battle, but a good clean race overall. CJ also delighted fans with an expert drifting show! This event is our standard race format, 50 laps, sim damage, and one required pit stop. We will be driving our standard build cars, (PI R2 808). Qualifying will begin at 9:30 pm est.

Race notes:

Since we have already visited this track, you all should be familiar with it. I will just remind everyone that the apron is very slick and offers almost no grip. This makes exiting the pits tricky. Lets continue the excellent communication we have had to date with our pit stops. I feel it is also worth mentioning that drivers on track at race speed have done a commendable job of allowing others to rejoin the race safely. All have shared in the belief that a little courtesy makes for a more enjoyable race for everyone. I applaud everyone for making this an awesome series to date. As we enter the second half of our "season", the action is sure to heat up!

If you would like any specific details on Motegi, or would like any help or advice, feel free to post below and I will be happy to answer the best I can.

Good luck everyone!

Mako
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway   Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 am

Race 6 Results:

DBF - 100 pts
unca - 98 pts
Mako - 96 pts
Turtle - 94 pts
CJ - 92 pts
Rokko - 90 pts

Team Results:

Team Special J - 10 pts
Team EZT - 8 pts
Team FKR - 6 pts

Last edited by MAKO 6669 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway   Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:42 pm

MAKO 6669 wrote:
This week we return to Japan and the Super Speedway at Twin Ring Motegi. Our last visit here was a hard fought high speed battle, but a good clean race overall. CJ also delighted fans with an expert drifting show!

LoL thank you but it was unintentional drifting, but when you learn how to control a slide, you can easily get yourself to stay on the track sometimes.
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway   Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

PostSubject: Re: Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway   Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Nope, its all bout the winning Wink
Back to top Go down
CJs87Stang
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
CJs87Stang

PostSubject: Re: Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway   Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

LoL - maybe in your world it is.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway   Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Results posted. Great race last night. Nice to see you out there with us Rokko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway   Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 6, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
Page 1 of 1