Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Bracket Style Team Challenge

Go down 
+4
EZT MAKO 6669
turtletime74
Retpetty
SoulTerror08
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Retpetty
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Retpetty

Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:51 am

my time was posted on the leaderboard and had commented about it in the other thread.

Sorry MSM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 am

Sorry Ret, never got conformation of the time you were submitting or that it was posted on the LB you posted you were running in the 1:39.9 range but thats it, never got told the time and that it was on the LB

with so many ppl running in this that aren't on my friends list i did post that i would take them if i was told the time so i could find it or asked for a screenshot in all in a PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:21 am

Also guys due date will be Thursday October 22nd at 11:00 PM EST

and to clairfy something the car MUST be AWD, a RWD car will not be accepted, due to this a replay will have to be sent in as a lot of AWD cars can be RWD also so i will need to watch the replays to make sure its AWD, if i do not have you on my friends list add me or sent it to your team leader to send to me as i have the teams that advanced leaders on my list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Event Canceled
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:45 pm

You kidding me? Why is it canceled?
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

this sucks, was looking forward to battling hard with our ongoing team challenge in this round.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:05 pm

The Bracket was canceled due to the sorry attitude of multiple members of mainly one team it made no sense as to why there were acting like 4 year old kids. The one team that really had a complaint took it in stride and didn't act like little kids.

I had really hoped that this would go well and not have any major issues but it seems everytime this league tries to do an event with all the teams its nothing but a huge headache and this was IMO more of a headache then the very first event we tried back when i was running AAM.

I went out of my way trying to do anything i could to make it easier on everyone and all it did was cause more and more problems, guess i should have just stuck strictly to the rules and not give in to everyone on to make it easier.

Sorry i wasted everyone's time with this bad idea
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm

It wasn't a bad idea.
I hoped my question about clarification wasn't what pushed it over.

I can't apologize for the other teams who don't uphold the "mature" end of FLR.
What I can say is...

NYAH NYAH SUCKAS, IT WASN'T BnF THAT RUINED IT!
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:43 pm

BUMMER! Totally understand your reason though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Gutted, oh well
Back to top Go down
BloodYCaiN

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:55 pm

YOOOOO!!!! Finally have some free time at work to get on the internet. If at any time you guys need a driver just send me a message on XBox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bracket Style Team Challenge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3