Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Bracket Style Team Challenge

Go down 
+4
EZT MAKO 6669
turtletime74
Retpetty
SoulTerror08
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Also, to make it fair, for the R2 round, I think that a few cars should be banned, including:

Mazda Dyson
Mosler MT900S
and that SC430 you win - I just learned it's an LB car!

I know there's a few more LB cars - I just don't remember what they are! I think the F50 GT would be on the line, the same way the F355 C is for short tracks in A class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 pm

you ban a car there is just another car to step up to take its place, if its that much of a problem with R2 i will simply change the class because banning cars does nothing

there will always be a car next in line to be the best
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 pm

I've never really seen a car that can compete with the Mosler. The Mazda is close, but lacks speed on the straights. In the lower classes I agree with that (all the VWs are on equal ground from F to C, the new Golfs and the Celicas on B and S5/Viper on A, just because there are so many cars to choose from in those classes) but the higher class you go, the more the gap widens, because there are a lot of cars in R3/R2, sure but most of them are the same car with a different livery. In R3/R2 there are some cars that probably will need banning. All it takes is one person to use that car, and it screws everything up.

Plus, some of those cars are just absolutely ridiculous! A 3-Rotor in an LMP1 car? Really? Who thought that up?

It's not a huge deal though, I'm sure that nobody here will use the Mosler Razz Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to get a point across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 pm

In the orginal post it said to not use LB cars, so that should address it - if you use a an AWD Viper, S5, Mosler, etc, etc. - you will be shot in the head at close range with a large caliber weapon while you sleep.
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Stevil1399 wrote:
In the orginal post it said to not use LB cars, so that should address it - if you use a an AWD Viper, S5, Mosler, etc, etc. - you will be shot in the head at close range with a large caliber weapon while you sleep.

You're not that quiet, Stevil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Ok, if I wake you before I can press the handgun to your head, you'll be spattered all over the wall with wih a shotgun. And if you don't go to sleep, and stay up looking for me, you'll be sniped at your window. If you run a LB car, I will get to you!
Back to top Go down
Poppa Mo
Poppa Mo

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 pm

clown wrote:
Ok, if I wake you before I can press the handgun to your head, you'll be spattered all over the wall with wih a shotgun. And if you don't go to sleep, and stay up looking for me, you'll be sniped at your window. If you run a LB car, I will get to you!

After those manly internet threats, I have only one more question.

Full weight redux in my AWD VIPER, or do I leave the passenger seat in there for my Totino's Pizza? Cool
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm

I'd say if you're running the Viper, you owe us all a slice of pizza. Maybe you should paint it so that it looks like a pizza delivery car Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 am

Ive got a time and replay for the seeding round so will I send a FR so I can gift it or just put it up on my storefront
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:56 am

I'm still trying to get members from my team to sign up for this. Not a single reply about it yet though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Rumple, if you're going to have the Totino's in the front, you can remove the seat for weight redux, just make sure it one of those meaty bastards to offset the weight of the seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:57 pm

I'll sign up i guess...
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Bout time CJ!
Back to top Go down
Soulfire XP
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Soulfire XP

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm

replay for seeding round sent lap 3 out of four
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 pm

First post and Bracket updated

Round 1 Deadline Sunday, October 17th @ 11:00 PM EST
Track: Le Mans - Bugatti Circuit
Car Class: S
Car Restrictions: Mid Engine, RWD

Since i havn't heard from a few teams they have been removed from the Bracket, we are down to 6 teams no one will get a BYE in RD1 but the fastest loser will return for RD2 to face the winner of the 1/6 seeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:45 pm

I'll have to do the seeds tomorrow. how many laps do i have to do? or is it just based on the fastest lap you can get?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:48 pm

seeding drivers were due sunday, since you guys didn't submit one you got a arandom draw, but since you guys were also the only ones not to run a seed run and commit to run you got the last spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:02 pm

ok great... now to catch up -_- i'm horrible with S class.... see if i can get anywhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:42 pm

I didn't had a time set for the track before hand. Do I need to send a replay?
(I didn't saved the replay of my best lap, didn't thought it was needed Embarassed )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:15 pm

if its a car that can't be changed to AWD i can check the LB but if the car you used can be swapped to AWD i need the replay to verify it hasn't been swapped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Perfect, I've sent you a screenshot of the LB or you can check it in-game / on the website Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:32 pm

np, for anyone else if your time is posted up on the LB i will accept that as long as the car fits in the restrictions and can't be swapped to AWD and such

As it stands I have one time for MSM submitted only need one more
ALl other teams still ahve until 11PM EST Sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 pm

DON'T FORGET 11:00 PM TONIGHT, JUST OVER 5 HRS LEFT

As it stands i have 1 time from MSM, EUR, USAF, and RSD

if a team doesn't submit a second time and the other team does the team with 2 times wins by default and advances

i will be around the forum from now till a little after 11 so i can accept FR's in time and get the replays, also remember if its a car that can't be swapped to AWD a screenshot of the time off the LB will work, just send it to me in a PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:06 am

1st post updated
Next up for USAF, PLR, RSD, and Bnf is Round 2
Track: Tsukuba Full Circuit
Car Class: A
Car Restrictions: Front Engine, AWD
Drivers Not eligible to turn in a time
USAF-SoulTerror08
PLR-HBomb21UK
RSD-Stevil1399
BnF-Turtletime74
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:42 am

MSM just got eliminated because only one driver managed to post a time. That's incredibly depressing. I have no idea how that managed to happen when I had three other people interested in participating. How did no one else manage to post a time?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bracket Style Team Challenge   Bracket Style Team Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bracket Style Team Challenge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next