Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

World Touring Car Championship

Go down 
+3
Toasterr x
raine88
hillcrest34
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hillcrest34
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
hillcrest34

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 am

Introducing Bridgestone Motorsport for their Debut Season in the WTCC running in a 2004 Subara Imprezza WRX STI. Driving for them will be hillcrest34 and another driver TBC

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Wtcc

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Wtcc2

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Wtcc3

PM me if you wanna drive with me

Also im in a bit of a pickle here, the Apexi AMD and SONY Vinyls arn't actually mine and are locked. So if anyone wants to be in this tourney who still needs a team and can make these vinyls then in turn for gifting them to me ill pay the whole entry fee and send you a car with the tune, design and your driver number, GT and flag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 am

Me and AoA are no longer running together so looks like I'm an independent again I'll upload a picture of the car later I've got some changes to do on it first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am

Interesting Hillcrest, I'll certainly be interested to see what the other Impreza '04 can do Razz You now have your main rivals in Vodafone Subaru
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 am

is there any date? because 31th of July, me and my parents are going on holiday. So, yea that is my problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 am

No, dates still need sorting out. I go on holiday on the 20th august, so I'll probably give people until the start of september to get everthing ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 am

you probably don't want to wait that long Dam0n, otherwise people will lose interest and with F1 2010 and TDU2 coming out in September, I'd suggest getting this started fairly soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Behold the NEW, RMF Motorsport Volvo C30! I've got two now if anyone else fancies hopping on board and driving the other car but for now it seems this will be an Independent entry.
World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 C3010

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 C30110

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 C30210

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 C30310

Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Just looking for the FLRleague.org vinyl to add to my S2000, then it will be ready to post. Anyone know whose storefront I can get it off of, or if I should make it myself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Ok I own my paint scheme now 100%, so I'm looking for a teammate if anyone is interested.

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 RMLogo

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 RMRX7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Dates and lobbies are up now, tell me if there is any problems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Damon put Angel0fAnarchy7 and awareofnow (MSM) down for the RX-7. Found a teammate Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Triplel lee
Triplel lee

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:09 am

i really would love to join, but thats exact the date i'm off on Holiday, maybe a next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Not to screw with anyone's schedules, but is it possible to change the races to any other day other than Sundays? Sundays are the only day of the week I 100% cannot make anything. This week, for practice, is a rare exception.

Also, some pictures of our (almost finished) Adidas S2000:

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 S2000_10

World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 S2000_12

(be nice, this is my first livery that is actually serious/I saw through to the end xD)

The updated version doesn't have that stupid carbon fibre hood, plus a few more finishing touches.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Paid the entry fee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:22 pm

I don't mind it on sunday but I have to say saturday or a week day would be more convenient with all the stuff I have on sunday. But that's just 2 people, cater to the masses and Ill go with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm

I may be a little late (half an hour or so) for the testing, so you can just start out without me. Lobbies don't really matter, it's just to see how the cars run against each other and on the tracks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 pm

So just post up some times today on what the cars are doing on various tracks?
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm

When is the testing? Sorry, I'm sort of confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Can post times if you want, seems like nobody's even online for it. Meant to be starting around now.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:10 pm

5ish GMT-5? Would that work? I'm not sure if anyone even knows there's a practice today. I didn't know until I saw A0A's post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Meh, doesn't really matter, it was just for people to see how other's cars would react on the tracks. Might make the first race a bit more suprising if we dont see others cars in action Razz

I had updated the original post about it, should've posted again really. Again, doesn't matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 am

Paid my entry fee. You want them vinyls to be placed on the car as proof of purchase?
Back to top Go down
samohtski
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
samohtski

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 am

Right I have some bad news, I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this. Seems the Jobcentre has put me on a back to work program that will take up most of my free time during the day, starting next monday for about 3 months.

If it turns out that I can still make it then I'll happily rejoin later in the series! (I was really looking forward to this too!)

Sorry guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am

squidFIN wrote:
Paid my entry fee. You want them vinyls to be placed on the car as proof of purchase?

Nah, just want you to comfirm in the thread that you've paid Smile

And sorry to hear that sam, you're welcome to rejoin anytime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:56 am

Paid 125k for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Touring Car Championship   World Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Touring Car Championship
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next