Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Honda Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Before you guy say anything about "hey this is exactly like the one on fm.net!", my friend (CM x B0NES4W) has allowed me to use his ruleset & everything else from fm.net

CAR RESTRICTIONS/RULES :
*No car may exceed B500 Performance Index*
Make: All cars must be Honda or Acura production vehicles, no tuner cars (i.e. Mugen Civic/integra)(the NSX will not be permitted)
250 max HP
2200lb min. weight
All competing vehicles must use the Forza front and rear spoilers, racing tires, and a roll cage
Only Normally Aspirated vehicles allowed (no turbo or supercharger setups)
No Race Transmissions (any other transmission is permitted, i.e. sport or street upgrades) Clutch, Axles and Differential are unrestricted
2003 Honda S2000 (F20) engine must remain stock even if swapped into another vehicle (this does not include lightening of the flywheel as this is considered weight reduction and adds no HP)
Engine swaps will be allowed however the drive train must remain stock (cannot change from FWD to RWD)
All other upgrades will be unrestricted except that of power, weight and PI restrictions
Tuning is unrestricted
Any paint schemes will be allowed as long as it is not deemed offensive, but you must use the official Honda Challenge number designation (Once you sign up, I'll send you the vinyl group with your driver number)

In the event of a wreck we will go under caution. How this will work is, everyone not involved in the crash will finish the current lap, then the leader at the time will become the pace car with a max speed of 60 mph. This will allow extended cautions if needed. Everyone will be allowed to "catch up" at this time but no position changes during caution laps. This will give the damaged vehicles a chance to clear off the track and get to the pit area if neccessary. And should help keep a little tighter grouping. Try to keep damaged vehicles away from the race line if possible.

SCORING:
Scoring will be as follows: 20 points will be earned by the driver that wins the race. This will decrease by 2 for each driver after. ie 2nd place will get 18 points, 3rd place well get 16 points. and so on. 1 bonus point will be awarded to the driver who lead the most laps. The replay for the event will be saved and any wreckless driving will be punished. First offense you will get a warning, but after that you will have points deducted and possibly be banned if problems persist.

Schedule: All Times are GMT -5. I understand FLR has a very diverse community, which is why all events will be on weekends.
Week 1 - Road Atlanta (Club) - 50 laps
Week 2 - Sunset Peninsula (Full) - 30 laps
Week 3 - Tsukuba (Full) - 50 laps
Week 4 - Catalunya (Gran Prix) - 30 laps
Week 5 - Maple Valley (Full) - 25 laps

Simulation tires, fuel, & damage will be on.

I'll go through everything if this generates more interest.

Gamertag -
Timezone -
Driver Number -

So far :
#187 OMG iTz PreZ
#39 LM so GodIy
#181 Buldzjin
#80 squidFIN

Trying to get maybe 2 to 3 more racers, then we can pick times that will be good for all of us. (Most likely on a Saturday morning/night, depending on how spread we are in timezones.)

Last edited by OMG iTz PreZ on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 pm

I boy, 250hp max, this should be fun, I'm interested. Check out the other competitions and make a sign up list so that I can sign up Very Happy

Gamertag - LM so godIy
Timezone - GMT -5
Driver Number - 39

Times? I highly suggest coordinating with the other races going on soon because it would only cause problems.

Last edited by lm so GodIy on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:37 pm

lm so GodIy wrote:
I boy, 250hp max, this should be fun, I'm interested. Check out the other competitions and make a sign up list so that I can sign up Very Happy

Updated, thanks for reminding me.
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 am

I'm very interested, like the upgrade/tuning challenge this represents.

Gamertag - Buldzjin
Timezone - Eastern (GMT-4 for summer)
Driver Number - #181

For me it's all depends on the dates and time. I will confirm my participation when these are set.
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Well, if about 2-4 more people show interest, I'll set up the times, I'm not sure on what will be the prize, seeing as I'm not too rich, but I'll think of something.
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:20 pm

I'm also interested depending on the times. If the races aren't set in the middle of the night (or when I gotta work!) I'll be there

Gamertag - squidFIN
Timezone - GMT +2
Driver Number - #80
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am

I would be interseted in this depending on what the final times are.

Gamertag- Newkid71
Timezone GMT- -5 (central US)
Driver Number- #171
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm

I just realized that you should just name the cars that you can use, since its only honda and has such requirements there is only a small amount of cars that can be used.
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Gamertag - Waddy425
Timezone - GMT -5 (EST)
Driver Number - 52
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 am

Gamertag - MSMX6
Timezone - GMT -2
Driver Number - #8

Still working on the car I want.
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 am

Gamertag - Billly Mayes
Timezone - GMT -6
Driver Number - 98
Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:22 am

PreZ, wake up! There's 8 drivers atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honda Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda Challenge   Honda Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honda Challenge
Page 1 of 1