Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Line Racing: A Global Forza Racing Community

Race Hard, Clean, and Fair. Have Fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Finish Line Racing, Guest!
| • • • |
Check out the latest Update! Click Here
| • • • |
Please be sure to read the FLR Offical Acceptable Use Policy!
| • • • |
Please remember to become a fan of FLR on Facebook and follow @FLR_League on Twitter for all news and updates!
| • • • |
If you need any Official FLR decals, just search "FLR" on the storefront!
| • • • |
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Monster Tour Challenge

Go down 
+7
ThE BiG BrIKK
Trash McNish
HLR Rokko
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT RacerX
Bush ookie
turtletime74
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

Monster Tour Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Do you own a "Lobby Whore"? Do you secretly like AWD swapped vehicles? Here is your chance to see what you got and is it competitive with other "like" vehicles.
What we will be doing is 4 Races in your baddest AWD's with the top driver taking all the spoils and pride of Best Owner of a Lobby Whore.
The Rules:
S700
No Vipers or Audi S5
I want you to think outside the box and find something that can irritate the normal guy who uses these vehicles and can occasionally dominate these vehicles.
Vehicles may be natural AWD or swapped vehicles
4 Races timed 20 mins each
Collision on, Full Sims Damage, only one restart allowed unless lag issues occur otherwise sorry about your race.
open to FLR and HLR members

The Tracks:
Le Mans Old Mulsanne
Road America
Laguna Seca
Motegi Full

The Prize:
1,000,000 Forza Credits for first and 500,000 for 2nd place
If more than 1 lobby is present then a final race between top 2 drivers in each lobby will race alt. race 20 mins. at Sebring Full to determine the winner.

The Date: Sat. August 27, 2011 at 9 pm EST

Last edited by turtletime74 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:33 pm

held for results
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Im in
Back to top Go down
EZT RacerX
EZT RacerX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Send me a reminder of this event, getting older sucks sometimes, and I'm in...
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 pm

I should be there for this.
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 pm

I'm in. F&F FTW yo! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
Trash McNish
Trash McNish

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 am

if im awake im in , ive just the build for this Cool
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Bumpin
Back to top Go down
Bush ookie

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Still In

Last edited by Bush ookie on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThE BiG BrIKK
ThE BiG BrIKK

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Put me up for it
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 pm

i should be there
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 pm

I am thinking waaaay outside the box on this one! I will be bringing a 1069hp, 862lbs/ft of torque monster to this competition. It's about the size of the Titanic, and handles about the same! I fully do not expect to win any of these races, but I will have a great time. I apologize in advance for anyone I may take out in the process.
Back to top Go down
HLR AlphaDog
HLR AlphaDog

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Tagged
Back to top Go down
HLR Rokko
BBR Co-Leader
BBR Co-Leader
HLR Rokko

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 pm

and bagged. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Question was asked " do we have to run the same car at every track?" After long thought on this my answer is no you may chose any car for any track as along as it is S700 or lower and AWD except Viper or S5.
Back to top Go down
Toasterr x
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 am

I actually wanted to race in this but no can do with the times, had a few cars ready and everything. Don't think my cars would have pleased anyone though lol
Back to top Go down
ThE BiG BrIKK
ThE BiG BrIKK

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 am

hmm, thinking about it, I really wish I could use an AWD Ram lol. Im in a bit of a pickle folks. My original car seems fine for the first race, but im not sure about the rest. I was making another car but im not sure that will be competitive. Oh and BTW, my First car Is an annoying old friend from the Forza 2 multiplayer universe.
Back to top Go down
ThE BiG BrIKK
ThE BiG BrIKK

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Btw, what time are you guys getting on lemans
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 pm

I should be able to make it tonight.
Back to top Go down
ThE BiG BrIKK
ThE BiG BrIKK

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Alright looks like im set for tonight. Ill start it off with an irritating old friend from FM2 brought back from grave in AWD. I be great on the straight but ill have to brake to a virtual standtill to turn. Ive got the turning radius of a 1 wheel drive 20 hp semi Sad. After that Ill swap out into a much calmer car that can turn properly. Its a natural AWD. Cant wait. sounds like its going to be a blast
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:24 pm

We had great time competing with 9 people showing up and a variety of cars making rounds was great.
Lobby 1 results:
Turtletime74 1st
BUSH ookie 2nd

Lobby 2 results:
DBF2KILLER 1st
Bad0Karma 2nd
Back to top Go down
Bad0Karma
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bad0Karma

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

PLR! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Razz
Back to top Go down
turtletime74
BBR Leader
BBR Leader
turtletime74

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 pm

PLR what. Does that stand for Plain Lucky Racer or Pure Luck Right? Haha. I see BBR FTW yo.
Back to top Go down
SoulTerror08
Webmaster
Webmaster
SoulTerror08

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Was a lot of fun last night.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
PLR Leader
PLR Leader
EZT MAKO 6669

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:41 pm

turtletime74 wrote:
PLR what. Does that stand for Plain Lucky Racer or Pure Luck Right? Haha. I see BBR FTW yo.

A little bit of both actually. And yes, we are a little embarrassed to have lost to Baby Buggy Racing. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Tour Challenge   Monster Tour Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Tour Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next